Ted Cruz just scared the Shiite out of Liberals.....

The Republicans mustn't let Cruz run. He's way too conservative and so only hardcore Republicans will vote for him. The Republicans better pick a more moderate politician in their party and let him/her run. If they pick someone who also has a more liberal view on some social issues like gay marriage, more independent voters would vote Republican instead of Democrat. I-being moderate- would also consider myself a moderate Republican, but if the only running candidates will be very conservative, I and I think many others will support the Democrats.

My sentiments exactly.

I really ... really... REALLY want to vote Republican next time around. PLEASE don't force me not to.

The very first thing he says we need to do: "Number one, we tell the truth."

Well, that's the end of Fox News, Breitbart, CNS News, Investors.com, the Washington Times, MSNBC, CNN, Huffington Post, and the jobs of 535 Senators and Congressmen. Including Rafael Cruz.

It would be the end of talk radio for sure.

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, period.
We have to pass the bill to find out what's in it.
I did not have sex with that woman.

You support handing over the IRS to a profit industry?

Ya, he and Issa what a combo. He's going to put the nail in the coffin of the GOP.

Ted Cruz: The Distinguished Wacko Bird from Texas

LOL,

What a fucking wako nut! These idiots want to hand the IRS over to unelected money hungry fucks. At least when the public sector deals with it is overseen by the elected government.

Democracy? I think not.

No it would not work that way.
If the IRS were abolished, the taxes collected would still be handled by the Government, not unelected money hungry fucks.
It would be done and handled in the same way it was before the 16th amendment.

The Republicans mustn't let Cruz run. He's way too conservative and so only hardcore Republicans will vote for him. The Republicans better pick a more moderate politician in their party and let him/her run. If they pick someone who also has a more liberal view on some social issues like gay marriage, more independent voters would vote Republican instead of Democrat. I-being moderate- would also consider myself a moderate Republican, but if the only running candidates will be very conservative, I and I think many others will support the Democrats.

My sentiments exactly.

I really ... really... REALLY want to vote Republican next time around. PLEASE don't force me not to.

I feel the same way. They need to go back to a platform of efficacy and reduction of waste like they use to. The republican party needs some sensible first world ideas...

I really don't like the idea of voting for Hillary Clinton in 2016 but if they run a anti-science nut. Well, I'll be forced.

Last edited:

My sentiments exactly.

I feel the same way. They need to go back to a platform of efficacy and reduction of waste like they use to. The republican party needs some sensible first world ideas...

I really don't like the idea of voting for Hillary Clinton in 2016 but if they run a anti-science nut. Well, I'll be forced.

You are so right. If they could just hammer government efficiency, the elimination of waste and across the board spending cuts, I think they would cruise to win. Why do they insist on giving the finger to women, gays, science, and moderates ??????

Makes absolutely NO sense.

The only truth I follow is what keeps us a first world super power! Anything that you call the "truth" that stops that from being so isn't my truth. Sorry.
So you approve of the same attitude for all nations? Oh wait, you just said you didn't. You do know what always happens to the King of the Hill eh?

The only truth I follow is what keeps us a first world super power! Anything that you call the "truth" that stops that from being so isn't my truth. Sorry.
So you approve of the same attitude for all nations? Oh wait, you just said you didn't. You do know what always happens to the King of the Hill eh?

The attitude that built America into a great power throughout the 20th century ;)

The attitude that built America into a great power throughout the 20th century ;)
We got lucky mostly. The world exploded, and we didn't. Anyway, our time is over. It has been for some time now.

The very first thing he says we need to do: "Number one, we tell the truth."

Well, that's the end of Fox News, Breitbart, CNS News, Investors.com, the Washington Times, MSNBC, CNN, Huffington Post, and the jobs of 535 Senators and Congressmen. Including Rafael Cruz.

It would be the end of talk radio for sure.

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, period.
We have to pass the bill to find out what's in it.
I did not have sex with that woman.

If George W Bush had simply decide to occupy himself getting a blowjob instead ordering our military to invade Iraq, there would be over 4,000 Americans who would not have died. Monica Lewinski may have got "shot" at in the Oval office but she is still alive.

We should close the IRS but only after we use it to crush the fund raising efforts of our enemies

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Obama is such a disaster all 57 states are in play in 2016

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Forum List

Back