Ted Cruz: Kerry Should Resign Over Apartheid Statement

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
He won't. Trying to shame Kerry? :lmao:

The same man who told Congress that American Soldiers were baby killers and rapists?

:lmao:

You can't shame someone like that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzgMUj_D2XM]Ted Cruz: Kerry Should Resign Over Apartheid Comments - YouTube[/ame]

Liberals are really going to let their antisemitism shine in the last couple years of obama's presidency.

Who would put an ounce of weight on Cruz' interpretation of what was said? Even members of his own party don't want to be seen with him!!! :lmao:

The Israelis imposed themselves, with the help of certain international communities, on Palestinian land where they proceed to encroach on more and more soil: ever expanding. Meanwhile, they demean, direct, and conduct the lives of Palestinians within and on their borders.

The Israelis imposed themselves, with the help of certain international communities, on Palestinian land where they proceed to encroach on more and more soil: ever expanding. Meanwhile, they demean, direct, and conduct the lives of Palestinians within and on their borders.

Wow, sounds a lot like what the white man did to the American Indian, but I guess that was somehow different.

Cruz should resign over the debt and budget fiascos that brought such shame on the GOP.

Cruz should resign and run for a seat on parliament in Canada, his homeland.

Who would put an ounce of weight on Cruz' interpretation of what was said? Even members of his own party don't want to be seen with him!!! :lmao:

Are you talking about the RINOs?

i'm sure the feeling is mutual.

Are you talking about the RINOs?

i'm sure the feeling is mutual.

We are talking about establishment GOP. They know that Cruz is a cancer for any candidate on the national scene.

What was utterly stupid and ignorant about Kerry ' s foolishness is that it came a day after the Palestinian signed a compact with hamas and said they would never recognize Israel ' s right to exist.

Newspapers must not make it to the state department.

Cruz should resign over the debt and budget fiascos that brought such shame on the GOP.

why do you constantly lie?

is it because you're a whiny tattle tale?

if cruz should resign, so should all dems. but it is clear you constantly defend dems.

why do you constantly lie?

is it because you're a whiny tattle tale?

if cruz should resign, so should all dems. but it is clear you constantly defend dems.

Sterling is a dem and you are supporting him.

And Cruz is a horrible person to have in office.

Yurt, you were corrected appropriately by your betters, you are the laughing stock of the board, you violate the rules consistently and are dealt with, and you are simply a mess, boy.

So let's stay on OP and from ad hom, or you will simply look stupid again.

Kerry is lying Dimocrap scum.
Cruz will be the next president. You can already feel the fear on the Left.

Wow, sounds a lot like what the white man did to the American Indian, but I guess that was somehow different.

Yeah,

Built a first world civilization on the land a bunch of hunter gathers were hunting buffo on:eek:

Kerry is lying Dimocrap scum.
Cruz will be the next president. You can already feel the fear on the Left.

Kerry should resign, Cruz will not be re-elected as Senator much less president, and the left has enough to fear about already.

Yeah,

Built a first world civilization on the land a bunch of hunter gathers were hunting buffo on:eek:

I keep forgetting, until I read stuff above every so often, that your love of STEM is completely devoid of humanity.

191267.jpg

Forum List

Back