Ted Cruz KILLS IT on Illegal immigration....

Going with the Wetback eh? So be it.

Always the INTOLERANT liberal troll!
His daddy lied and bribed his way into this country (the last of three he pledged allegiance to), not to mention abandoning not just one but two families with small children. Deal with reality, for once.

Wetback Canada Rafael Cruz will never be POTUS.

• Banned

His daddy lied and bribed his way into this country (the last of three he pledged allegiance to), not to mention abandoning not just one but two families with small children. Deal with reality, for once.

Let's see your PROOF! :ahole-1:
Read his daddy's bio. No lies are required.

Help for you: 6 Things Ted Cruz Wants You to Forget

Why Ted Cruz's father could become a campaign liability

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/10/u...athers-story-of-fighting-for-castro.html?_r=0
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/10/u...athers-story-of-fighting-for-castro.html?_r=0

Ted Cruz says he hasn’t misled about his father’s exodus from Cuba

NY Times: Rafael Cruz's Story of Fighting for Castro Doesn't Check Out

Last edited:
  • Banned

6 Things Ted Cruz Wants You to Forget
The BROAD SIDE! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4. Cruz clerked for two extreme judicial conservatives. ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

Check it out now, dumbass...

• Banned

Don't have to, I can see it's another FAG LEFTIST site, for you FAG leftists! LOLOL!

Don't have to, I can see it's another FAG LEFTIST site, for you FAG leftists! LOLOL!
You have a gift for avoiding reality, like the piece of shit that is Wetback Canada Teddy's daddy. That's on you, not me.

Last edited:

You have a gift for avoiding reality, like the piece of shit that is Wetback Canada Teddy's daddy. That's on you, not me.
Yuck, Yuck Vigilante kicked your racist ass....sure, it's easy but still.

So your kind is planning on voting for an anchor baby from Canada, by way of illegal immigration from Cuba? Interesting.

Te He, Vigilante kicked your veiled yet obvious racist ass. :laugh:
All humans are racist, asswipe.

So your kind is planning on voting for an anchor baby from Canada, by way of illegal immigration from Cuba? Interesting.

He's legal under the law unlike

... your kind, that will vote for a compulsive liar that is a firm believer in lawlessness for votes.

... your kind, that will vote for a compulsive liar that is a firm believer in lawlessness for votes.
If you run a Wetback from Canada-Cuba, you lose. Go for it.

Te He, Vigilante kicked your veiled yet obvious racist ass. :laugh:
All humans are racist, asswipe.

Some far far far more than others as in your case. The Democratic Party is the historical racist party of this country and always will be.

If you run a Wetback from Canada-Cuba, you lose. Go for it.

I don't lose personally, we all know this countries headed for economic collapse, we'll just get there a lot quicker under constant Democrat ineptitude.

That was one of the many highlights of the evening. Amazing how good these guys look when they're asked serious questions by professional journalists.

Going with the Wetback eh? S:):):)o be it.

images

I've been saying what Cruz suggested for quite some time.

Open the floodgate and let's let the immigrants with degrees come here legally and see how the 'educated' progressives like it when they have to lower their wages to compete because supply and demand forces them to lower their wages.

Oh! And we need to leave about 50 million people from SE Asia come here so we can listen to the blacks and Hispanics bitch about how they don't get enough attention because there's a new major lobbing group taking up their resources.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:

News flash, his daddy ain't running.

Forum List

Back