Votes: 14 46.7%
  • no

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • to be decided

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To REPEAT for the S&S twins, Shithead and Sucky..... Moooch has given it away, and AFTER all the pain and expense the subversives went through with altered and phony birth certificates...she's RUINED IT! :321::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

And of course she doesn't ever say Barack Obama was born in Kenya.......does she?

HOME COUNTRY....WHAT'S YOUR HOME COUNTRY...SHITHEAD?

Sy....this is what every Birther debate degenerates into. They lose on the birth certificate, they lose on all their fake 'kenyan birth certificates', they lose on the law, they lose on the court rulings, they lose on the State of Hawaii, they lose on Maricopa County, they lose on natural born citizenship, they lose on history.

Can you cite an example of someone actually losing any of those argument?

No court has heard evidence, as to the legitimacy of obama's birth certs... . No Court has heard argument from Maricopa County, with regard to obama's birth cert.

But as has been noted many times, obama could have been born in the Middle of Kansas with 5000 people witnessing his birth and he would still NOT be qualified to hold the office of the Presidency, because his father is a foreign national.

I love Vigilante's 'smoking gun'- a comment by Obama's wife- who has no first hand knowledge of where Obama was born, not saying that he was born in Kenya.

I mean as opposed to the State of Hawaii saying specifically and officially that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii

To REPEAT for the S&S twins, Shithead and Sucky..... Moooch has given it away, and AFTER all the pain and expense the subversives went through with altered and phony birth certificates...she's RUINED IT! :321::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

And of course she doesn't ever say Barack Obama was born in Kenya.......does she?

Crus is NOT a Natural Born Citizen... his father is a Cuban foreign National, thus Cruz is a citizen by law and as a result he is not qualified to be the President.

Sadly, Cruz and his Father are sublime Americans and EITHER of them would make a fine American President.

Hey asspull, the lack of value in your opinion has been pointed out to you several times now.

Golly... if opinions, pointing to a lack of value, were intellectually sound, logically valid argument... THAT would be one helluva point ya have there.

Sadly, for you and your would-be point; at least according to you... opinions have little value, so your opinion, lacks value.

ROFLMNAO!

See how that works?

Wow. That's word salad even for you.

Meanwhile, you don't define natural born citizenship. And you have no legal authority that defines natural born citizenship as only a person having 2 US parents.

You pretending that your personal opinion is fact is irrelevant to the law. As you define no legal term.

So what else have you got?

Nature defines natural... humanity merely recognizes that reasoning through our means to reason.

Let me help ya through this.

We'll remove the complexity so that even one with little means to reason can understand.

Assume for the sake of argument that we're talking about a small tribe.

Roark, a male member of the tribe and Nirvana, a female member of the tribe, mate. From that natural union, comes Festus.

Because both Father and Mother were members of the tribe, the NATURAL CONSEQUENCE OF THAT BIRTH is a new member of the tribe. Festus is a natural born member of the tribe, because his membership came as a natural result of membership.

Now let's compare that to Ralph and Zelda. Ralph is a member of another tribe, but hooked up with Zelda, the daughter of the Chief, while she was out pickin' berries... Zelda conceived Nate and the Chief, loving Zelda and wanting her to stay in his tribe to raise Lil' Nate, decided that Zelda's son Nate would be a member of the tribe.

Nate is a citizen by LAW.

See how that works?

Festus is MORE LIKELY to be raised within the understanding of HIS TRIBE... and NOT be influenced by the crazy crap that the idiots in other tribes get involved with. Which is why Festus may, some day, become the Chief... while Lil' Nate will not. Because Nate will never be the Chief, unless the tribe becomes infected with the foreign ideas that other tripes, which results in standards of the tripe, which keep the tribe strong, being lowered.

Which is what usually happens just before the tripe dies... or is weakened sufficiently that another tribe kicks its ass, kills the weaklings and takes its women as slaves.

Does that help Sis?

And as a natural consequence of Obama's birth, he as a natural born citizen. As natural born status follows place of birth.

The fundamental principle of the common law with regard to English nationality was birth within the allegiance, also called "ligealty," "obedience," "faith," or "power" of the King. The principle embraced all persons born within the King's allegiance and subject to his protection. Such allegiance and protection were mutual -- as expressed in the maxim protectio trahit subjectionem, et subjectio protectionem -- and were not restricted to natural-born subjects and naturalized subjects, or to those who had taken an oath of allegiance, but were predicable of aliens in amity so long as they were within the kingdom. Children, born in England, of such aliens were therefore natural-born subjects. But the children, born within the realm, of foreign ambassadors, or the children of alien enemies, born during and within their hostile occupation of part of the King's dominions, were not natural-born subjects because not born within the allegiance, the obedience, or the power, or, as would be said at this day, within the jurisdiction, of the King.

Wong Kim Arc V. US (1899).

While you may believe that anything you make up is irrefutable truth.....it isn't. And you citing yourself means nothing.

See how that works?

I love Vigilante's 'smoking gun'- a comment by Obama's wife- who has no first hand knowledge of where Obama was born, not saying that he was born in Kenya.

I mean as opposed to the State of Hawaii saying specifically and officially that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii

Where is your HOME COUNTRY Shithead?.... Raise your hands class...those married, how many of your wives DON'T KNOW where you were born! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Laughing...nope. Not once.

Are you starting to lean a little more toward my 'Birthers are fucking idiots' paradigm? There's really no way to explain idiocy like Vig's in any other terms. Sometimes an idiot is just an idiot.

America doesn't issue birth certificates dumbass. Each state (there are 57 states according to our illustrious KENYAN president) issues the birth certificate. So there should be one from Hawaii for Mr. Obama, the Hawaiian, but every one he has presented so far has been bogus, a fake, counterfeit.

The State of Hawaii says otherwise.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT VITAL RECORDS OF PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA II
On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: April 27, 2011 HAWAI‘I HEALTH DEPARTMENT GRANTS PRESIDENT OBAMA’S REQUEST FOR CERTIFIED COPIES OF ‘LONG FORM’ BIRTH CERTIFICATE HONOLULU –

The Hawai„i State Health Department recently complied with a request by President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth, which is sometimes referred to in the media as a “long form” birth certificate.

“We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,”

Hawai„i Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in Hawai„i.”

Had he been born in the middle of the United States with 5000 witnesses of the unimpeachable variety and he STILL would not be qualified for the office of the President, because his father was a foreign national... and as such, he is NOT a "Natural Born Citizen" of the United States, as the Constitution requires.

LOL- Birthers- and their invented definition of Natural Born citizen.

Meanwhile all Americans know that anyone born in the United States is a natural born citizen, other than the children of diplomats.

Isn't it cool how they deny the reasoning, without any mean to offer any contesting point of view?

Reasoning? Birthers are immune to reason. Or the facts.

To what reason are you referring?

Have you provided any evidence which could lead an objective individual to conclude that the copies of the Certs are of a legitimate document?

(Psst... I've read your content and the answer is that you've not done so. So far your argument appeals to any of several consistently applied deflections from the argument. Meaning that your entire position, is wholly fallacious.)

I love playing this game....AND WHERE IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY, SHITHEAD?....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Crus is NOT a Natural Born Citizen... his father is a Cuban foreign National, thus Cruz is a citizen by law and as a result he is not qualified to be the President.

Sadly, Cruz and his Father are sublime Americans and EITHER of them would make a fine American President.

Hey asspull, the lack of value in your opinion has been pointed out to you several times now.

Golly... if opinions, pointing to a lack of value, were intellectually sound, logically valid argument... THAT would be one helluva point ya have there.

Sadly, for you and your would-be point; at least according to you... opinions have little value, so your opinion, lacks value.

ROFLMNAO!

See how that works?

Meanwhile, you don't define natural born citizenship. And you have no legal authority that defines natural born citizenship as only a person having 2 US parents.

You pretending that your personal opinion is fact is irrelevant to the law. As you define no legal term.

Nature defines natural... humanity merely recognizes that reasoning through our means to reason.

We'll remove the complexity so that even one with little means to reason can understand.

Roark, a male member of the tribe and Nirvana, a female member of the tribe, mate. From that natural union, comes Festus.

Because both Father and Mother were members of the tribe, the NATURAL CONSEQUENCE OF THAT BIRTH is a new member of the tribe. Festus is a natural born member of the tribe, because his membership came as a natural result of membership.

Now let's compare that to Ralph and Zelda. Ralph is a member of another tribe, but hooked up with Zelda, the daughter of the Chief, while she was out pickin' berries... Zelda conceived Nate and the Chief, loving Zelda and wanting her to stay in his tribe to raise Lil' Nate, decided that Zelda's son Nate would be a member of the tribe.

See how that works?

Festus is MORE LIKELY to be raised within the understanding of HIS TRIBE... and NOT be influenced by the crazy crap that the idiots in other tribes get involved with. Which is why Festus may, some day, become the Chief... while Lil' Nate will not. Because Nate will never be the Chief, unless the tribe becomes infected with the foreign ideas that other tripes, which results in standards of the tripe, which keep the tribe strong, being lowered.

Which is what usually happens just before the tripe dies... or is weakened sufficiently that another tribe kicks its ass, kills the weaklings and takes its women as slaves.

Does that help Sis?

And as a natural consequence of Obama's birth, he as a natural born citizen. As natural born status follows place of birth.

Define the specific elements of obama's birth, which you specifically represent leads to a natural status of citizenship.

(The reader should know that the only reason I ask her to do so, is to prove to you, that she's incapable of doing so.)

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT VITAL RECORDS OF PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA II
On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: April 27, 2011 HAWAI‘I HEALTH DEPARTMENT GRANTS PRESIDENT OBAMA’S REQUEST FOR CERTIFIED COPIES OF ‘LONG FORM’ BIRTH CERTIFICATE HONOLULU –

The Hawai„i State Health Department recently complied with a request by President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth, which is sometimes referred to in the media as a “long form” birth certificate.

“We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,”

Hawai„i Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in Hawai„i.”

Had he been born in the middle of the United States with 5000 witnesses of the unimpeachable variety and he STILL would not be qualified for the office of the President, because his father was a foreign national... and as such, he is NOT a "Natural Born Citizen" of the United States, as the Constitution requires.

Meanwhile all Americans know that anyone born in the United States is a natural born citizen, other than the children of diplomats.

Isn't it cool how they deny the reasoning, without any mean to offer any contesting point of view?

Have you provided any evidence which could lead an objective individual to conclude that the copies of the Certs are of a legitimate document?

The State of Hawaii affirming them would objectively establish them as legitimate documents by any rational or legal standard. And they've affirmed both.

There's a reason why birthers have lost every case they've ever brought to the courts on this issue; the courts don't ignore what birthers do.

Well, that and Birthers are fucking idiots.

Ms. Obama never says that Obama was born in Kenya. The State of Hawaii affirms that Obama was born in Hawaii.

As I said, birthers are fucking idiots.

Didn't have to, she said what we all heard! Is YOUR home country Kenya, or another country that YOU weren't born in?...Forget that, look who I'm asking, a subversive with an IQ that's put to shame by a 10 W. bulb!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

So who says Obama was born in Kenya? Not Obama. Not his wife. Not his family. And there's no record of it in Kenya.

Who says Obama was born in Hawaii? The State of Hawaii.

Moooch just admitted Kenya is his home.... What, you need a remedial course on what the spoken word means?....Yes, I'm afraid the OBUMABOT SYNDROME runs deep in this misfit!

Ms. Obama never says that Obama was born in Kenya. Ever.

You do, pretending to speak for Ms. Obama. And you're an idiot.

Meanwhile any legal questions related to Obama's place of birth were resolved in 2008 with his COLB.

She said it was his HOME COUNTRY.... Already proven that his MULTIPLE birth cert. are altered or completely phony....

LOL...Birthers get so scatological when they are desperate.

So you agree no family member has ever said that Barack Obama was born in Kenya- check

You claim his birth certificates are phony- without any proof.

And you refuse to believe the State of Hawaii

HONOLULU – The Hawai„i State Health Department recently complied with a request by President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth, which is sometimes referred to in the media as a “long form” birth certificate. “We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,” Hawai„i

Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in Hawai„i.” On April 22, 2011, President Obama sent a letter to Director Fuddy, requesting two certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth. Also on that day, Judith Corley, the President‟s personal attorney, made the same request in writing on behalf of the President. (Letters from President Obama and Ms. Corley are attached).

On April 25, 2011, pursuant to President Obama‟s request, Director Fuddy personally witnessed the copying of the original Certificate of Live Birth and attested to the authenticity of the two copies. Dr. Alvin Onaka, the State Registrar, certified the copies.

I love playing this game....AND WHERE IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY, SHITHEAD?....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

HONOLULU – The Hawai„i State Health Department recently complied with a request by President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth, which is sometimes referred to in the media as a “long form” birth certificate. “We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,” Hawai„i Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in Hawai„i.” On April 22, 2011, President Obama sent a letter to Director Fuddy, requesting two certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth. Also on that day, Judith Corley, the President‟s personal attorney, made the same request in writing on behalf of the President. (Letters from President Obama and Ms. Corley are attached). On April 25, 2011, pursuant to President Obama‟s request, Director Fuddy personally witnessed the copying of the original Certificate of Live Birth and attested to the authenticity of the two copies. Dr. Alvin Onaka, the State Registrar, certified the copies.

(Psst... I've read your content and the answer is that you've not done so. So far your argument appeals to any of several consistently applied deflections from the argument. Meaning that your entire position, is wholly fallacious.)

You would have no clue what an 'objective individual' would conclude.

However every objective individual is quite satisfied that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

From the voters to Congress, from Chief Justice Roberts to various Secretaries of States.

That you can't accept it- won't accept it- is just amusing.

ROFLMNAO!

See how that works?

See how that works?

Does that help Sis?

Define the specific elements of obama's birth, which you specifically represent leads to a natural status of citizenship.

I already have. His place of birth. Natural born status follows place of birth;

The fundamental principle of the common law with regard to English nationality was birth within the allegiance, also called "ligealty," "obedience," "faith," or "power" of the King. The principle embraced all persons born within the King's allegiance and subject to his protection. Such allegiance and protection were mutual -- as expressed in the maxim protectio trahit subjectionem, et subjectio protectionem -- and were not restricted to natural-born subjects and naturalized subjects, or to those who had taken an oath of allegiance, but were predicable of aliens in amity so long as they were within the kingdom. Children, born in England, of such aliens were therefore natural-born subjects. But the children, born within the realm, of foreign ambassadors, or the children of alien enemies, born during and within their hostile occupation of part of the King's dominions, were not natural-born subjects because not born within the allegiance, the obedience, or the power, or, as would be said at this day, within the jurisdiction, of the King.

You've presented nothing but you citing yourself as the basis of your personal definition of 'natural born'.

I've presented English common law. Which the USSC has indicated is how we can determine the meaning of constitutional terms that are not themselves defined in the constitution:

"There is no common law of the United States, in the sense of a national customary law, distinct from the common law of England as adopted by the several States each for itself, applied as its local law, and subject to such alteration as may be provided by its own statutes. . . . There is, however, one clear exception to the statement that there is no national common law. The interpretation of the Constitution of the United States is necessarily influenced by the fact that its provisions are framed in the language of the English common law, and are to be read in the light of its history."

You are not the USSC. You are not the constitution. You are not English Common Law. Thus, your personal definitions have no relevance to a discussion of legal definitions. As you define no legal term.

However every objective individual is quite satisfied that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

From the voters to Congress, from Chief Justice Roberts to various Secretaries of States.

That you can't accept it- won't accept it- is just amusing.

That's the part that's so funny. These idiot birthers insist that they're refusal to accept Obama as the legitimate president of the united states creates a controversy.

Nope. Willful ignorance creates no constitutional crisis. Though it is an endless source of amusement for those of us that love to point and laugh at birthers.

The State of Hawaii affirming them would objectively establish them as legitimate

Based upon what? "Government officials are immune to outside influence?" "Government officials don't lie?"

Your argument is a rancid appeal to misleading authority... but in fairness, THAT is what makes it absolutely ADORABLE!

I already have. His place of birth. Natural born status follows place of birth

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

(Reader: Can I call 'em or WHAT? I say it here and it comes out THERE! Of course Geography has no natural influence over citizenship, except where THE LAW provides for such. In ANY CONCEIVABLE circumstance, a birth resulting from two citizens of the same entity, MUST PRODUCE A CITIZEN.

Not so with legalities of birth.

The opposition disagrees and that's fine... the same contributor demands that there is a right to murder the most innocent and defenseless of human life, IF THAT LIFE IS AN INCONVENIENCE... yet she does not make the same demand that SHE should be rightly subjected to murder, when SHE becomes an inconvenience, as well as the demand that the every changing climate, which was ever changing for BILLIONS of years before mankind came along, IS CHANGING NOW... BECAUSE OF MANKIND! What's more she feels VERY STRONGLY that subsidizing people who do not produce, will somehow inspire them to start producing, etc, etc...

FACT: The only means for one to BE a "natural born citizen' is to BE BORN TO TWO CITIZENS.

It's literally not even a debatable point with the would-be attempts to debate it, notwithstanding.)

The State of Hawaii affirming them would objectively establish them as legitimate

Based upon what? "Government officials are immune to outside influence?" "Government officials don't lie?"

Your argument is a rancid appeal to misleading authority... but in fairness, THAT is what makes it absolutely ADORABLE!
Occam's Razor. Your 'corrupt politician' narrative is wildly complicated and without evidence, requiring at least 3 different politicians be 'corrupted' at the highest levels of State government, across two administrations and two different parties. And must span more than 50 years, as birth announcements from 1961 include Obama's Hawaiian birth. Making your narrative ludicriously unlikely.

While all of Obama's documents being legitimate is far simpler, more plausible and much more likely.

So much so, that our entire legal system is based on the credibility of such documents. A COLB presented in any court, for example, would stand as prima facie evidence. Prima Facie is one of the highest standards of evidence in law. As this is a legal issue, a document that legally establishes Obama's place of birth would resolve it.

Thus, by the standards of reason, logic and the law, an objective individual would conclude that the documents are legitimate. As ever judge to hear such birther cases has.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

(Reader: Do you SEE how easy this is? Simply find a Leftist, allow them to speak and hold them accountable to the words they used. The result is ALWAYS the same... the Leftist will prove themselves incapable of producing an intellectually sound, logically valid stream of reasoning, thus they will FAIL... )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back