Votes: 14 46.7%
  • no

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • to be decided

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
His wife never says that Obama was born in Kenya. Like I said, birthers are fucking idiots.

QUOTE...."VISITED HIS HOME COUNTRY IN KENYA" it just doesn't get any plainer than that, Skyhooker!

LISTEN AGAIN, my little muffin!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ms. Obama never says that Obama was born in Kenya. The State of Hawaii affirms that Obama was born in Hawaii.

As I said, birthers are fucking idiots.

Didn't have to, she said what we all heard! Is YOUR home country Kenya, or another country that YOU weren't born in?...Forget that, look who I'm asking, a subversive with an IQ that's put to shame by a 10 W. bulb!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

So who says Obama was born in Kenya? Not Obama. Not his wife. Not his family. And there's no record of it in Kenya.

Who says Obama was born in Hawaii? The State of Hawaii.

Moooch just admitted Kenya is his home.... What, you need a remedial course on what the spoken word means?....Yes, I'm afraid the OBUMABOT SYNDROME runs deep in this misfit!

Ms. Obama never says that Obama was born in Kenya. Ever.

You do, pretending to speak for Ms. Obama. And you're an idiot.

Meanwhile any legal questions related to Obama's place of birth were resolved in 2008 with his COLB.

Crus is NOT a Natural Born Citizen... his father is a Cuban foreign National, thus Cruz is a citizen by law and as a result he is not qualified to be the President.

Sadly, Cruz and his Father are sublime Americans and EITHER of them would make a fine American President.

Hey asspull, the lack of value in your opinion has been pointed out to you several times now.

Golly... if opinions, pointing to a lack of value, were intellectually sound, logically valid argument... THAT would be one helluva point ya have there.

Sadly, for you and your would-be point; at least according to you... opinions have little value, so your opinion, lacks value.

ROFLMNAO!

See how that works?

Crus is NOT a Natural Born Citizen... his father is a Cuban foreign National, thus Cruz is a citizen by law and as a result he is not qualified to be the President.

Sadly, Cruz and his Father are sublime Americans and EITHER of them would make a fine American President.

Hey asspull, the lack of value in your opinion has been pointed out to you several times now.

Golly... if opinions, pointing to a lack of value, were intellectually sound, logically valid argument... THAT would be one helluva point ya have there.

Sadly, for you and your would-be point; at least according to you... opinions have little value, so your opinion, lacks value.

ROFLMNAO!

See how that works?

Wow. That's word salad even for you.

Meanwhile, you don't define natural born citizenship. And you have no legal authority that defines natural born citizenship as only a person having 2 US parents.

You pretending that your personal opinion is fact is irrelevant to the law. As you define no legal term.

So what else have you got?

QUOTE...."VISITED HIS HOME COUNTRY IN KENYA" it just doesn't get any plainer than that, Skyhooker!

Ms. Obama never says that Obama was born in Kenya. The State of Hawaii affirms that Obama was born in Hawaii.

Didn't have to, she said what we all heard! Is YOUR home country Kenya, or another country that YOU weren't born in?...Forget that, look who I'm asking, a subversive with an IQ that's put to shame by a 10 W. bulb!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

So who says Obama was born in Kenya? Not Obama. Not his wife. Not his family. And there's no record of it in Kenya.

Moooch just admitted Kenya is his home.... What, you need a remedial course on what the spoken word means?....Yes, I'm afraid the OBUMABOT SYNDROME runs deep in this misfit!

Meanwhile any legal questions related to Obama's place of birth were resolved in 2008 with his COLB.

She said it was his HOME COUNTRY.... Already proven that his MULTIPLE birth cert. are altered or completely phony.... can you make this last until midnight?Just wondering how truly SICK you are! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

She said it was his HOME COUNTRY....
Ms. Obama never said Obama was born in Kenya. You do, pretending to speak for Ms. Obama.

As I said, birthers are are fucking idiots.

Already proven that his MULTIPLE birth cert. are altered or completely phony.... can you make this last until midnight?Just wondering how truly SICK you are! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

The State of Hawaii is the world's leading authority on Hawaiian documents. Your youtube video vs. the Registrar of the State of Hawaii on Hawaiian documents has the same winner every time:

Hawaii.

Yet you insist its the youtube video. Like I said, birthers are fucking idiots.

Ms. Obama never said Obama was born in Kenya. You do, pretending to speak for Ms. Obama.

Already proven that his MULTIPLE birth cert. are altered or completely phony.... can you make this last until midnight?Just wondering how truly SICK you are! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

The State of Hawaii is the world's leading authority on Hawaiian documents. Your youtube video vs. the Registrar of the State of Hawaii on Hawaiian documents has the same winner every time:

Hawaii.

How many times will you say this bullshit, and how many time will I be forced to shove her words down your throat?.... Only the Skyhooker knows!

Way to miss the point.

Your own article- your own citation says that there is a an actual question about Cruz's eligiblity- but you presume that he was not eligible.

Yet you presume that Obama is not eligible based upon a legal theory by Birthers- unproven by anyone- that hinges not only on that interpretation of the law- but also hinges on Barack Obama Jr. not being born in the United States.

You reject confirmations from the State of Hawaii- yet assume Cruz is eligible without any proof.

You are a Birther.

Of course there is...and all asked by the LEFT! Surprising, isn't it! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You think Stevie the racist and Keys the homophobic delusional are part of the Left?

They are the only ones who question Cruz's eligibility here on the boards.

Those on the Left- that would include me- say that we presume that he is eligible.

You reject confirmations from the State of Hawaii- yet assume Cruz is eligible without any proof.

You are a Birther.

Yup, I'm a birther, and proud to proclaim that Hussein, is a phony, as his BC, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, his WIFE says so!...A bitch when you can play her remarks, OVER, and OVER, and OVER, and.....

His wife never says that Obama was born in Kenya. Like I said, birthers are fucking idiots.

]

Actually it gets much more clearer- and I can post over and over also:

“We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,” Hawai„i Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in Hawai„i.”

And never once says he was born in Kenya.

No matter how desperately Birthers want her to have said that.
a photo of Ronald Reagan in his "home country" of Ireland:

Read more: Welcome Home To Ballyporeen Mr. President Ronald Reagan Obama claim country - Politics and Other Controversies -Democrats Republicans Libertarians Conservatives Liberals Third Parties Left-Wing Right-Wing Congress President - City-Data Forum
President_Reagan_in_Ballyporeen_Ireland.jpg

The State of Hawaii says otherwise.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT VITAL RECORDS OF PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA II
On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: April 27, 2011 HAWAI‘I HEALTH DEPARTMENT GRANTS PRESIDENT OBAMA’S REQUEST FOR CERTIFIED COPIES OF ‘LONG FORM’ BIRTH CERTIFICATE HONOLULU –

The Hawai„i State Health Department recently complied with a request by President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth, which is sometimes referred to in the media as a “long form” birth certificate.

“We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,”

Hawai„i Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in Hawai„i.”

On April 22, 2011, President Obama sent a letter to Director Fuddy, requesting two certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth. Also on that day, Judith Corley, the President‟s personal attorney, made the same request in writing on behalf of the President. (Letters from President Obama and Ms. Corley are attached). On April 25, 2011, pursuant to President Obama‟s request,

Director Fuddy personally witnessed the copying of the original Certificate of Live Birth and attested to the authenticity of the two copies. Dr. Alvin Onaka, the State Registrar, certified the copies.

WHY did it take YEARS after he was in office to SUPPOSEDLY display this MIRACLE, and why aren't his college records available which would show that he was awarded a scholarship by the FACT he was a foreign born citizen?
It didn't take years. He released a copy of his birth record in 2008.

How many DIFFERENT copies did he release?

Barack Obama has released two copies of his legal birth certificates

In 2008 and
in 2011.

Both legal as confirmed by the state of Hawaii.

Now- why do you believe that multiple people from the State of Hawaii are conspiring on behalf of then Senator from Illinois?

BOTH having been gone over by MANY experts claim that they are ALTERED or complete phonies! !

Who?

Feel free to provide something other than Youtube video's to back up your claim.

Meanwhile- once again the official confirmation from the State of Hawaii- which would be admissable in court:

HONOLULU – The Hawai„i State Health Department recently complied with a request by
President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth,
which is sometimes referred to in the media as a “long form” birth certificate.
“We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to
President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,” Hawai„i
Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the
Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the
department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in
Hawai„i.”
On April 22, 2011, President Obama sent a letter to Director Fuddy, requesting two
certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth. Also on that day, Judith Corley,
the President‟s personal attorney, made the same request in writing on behalf of the
President. (Letters from President Obama and Ms. Corley are attached).
On April 25, 2011, pursuant to President Obama‟s request, Director Fuddy personally
witnessed the copying of the original Certificate of Live Birth and attested to the
authenticity of the two copies. Dr. Alvin Onaka, the State Registrar, certified the
copies.

After Obama, even a rock is natural born and qualified to serve as President.

Sigh...

Hawaii.

How many times will you say this bullshit, and how many time will I be forced to shove her words down your throat?.... Only the Skyhooker knows!

Vigilant......we've done this before. With you spamming this exact same video was you ran from birther debate the last time you lost. You tried to argue birth certificates, law, documents, Hawaiian officials, all of it. And I handed you your ass.

So you abandoned your every claim....and started spamming this youtube video as your only reply. Just like you're doing now.

You're done.

No Gunney... You said it yourself. If you're born in the US, you're a citizen by law; a citizen by statute or a citizen by birth... . Your son falls into that category. Because your wife is a foreign national and, I presume by now, a naturalized citizen; again a citizen by virtue of statute. They're every bit a citizen... just not a natural born citizen.

Says who?

Understand, we're dealing with a common expression of the founding period. A Natural Born Citizen is citizenship which occurs by the natural event of birth. When a person is born to two citizens, the natural consequence of that, is a new citizen.

Again, says who?

So far its you....citing yourself. And I'm reasonably certain you're not one of the founders.

America only issues one birth certificate.

There's not a separate one for those whose parents weren't born here.

All people who are born in America whether their parents are citizens or not, are natural born citizens.

Anyone who is born in another nation but at least one of the parents is a citizen of America, is a natural born citizen.

These crazy people have no idea what they're talking about. They make up stupid things and actually believe it.

In the case of ted cruz, I personally will never vote for anyone who has citizenship to more than one nation. I don't want a president or politician who has allegiance to a different nation.

ted cruz has duel citizenship with America and Canada. I would never vote for him for any office because of that.

But even if he was a citizen to just America, I would never vote for the man. He's batcrap crazy.

America doesn't issue birth certificates dumbass. Each state (there are 57 states according to our illustrious KENYAN president) issues the birth certificate. So there should be one from Hawaii for Mr. Obama, the Hawaiian, but every one he has presented so far has been bogus, a fake, counterfeit.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT VITAL RECORDS OF PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA II
On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: April 27, 2011 HAWAI‘I HEALTH DEPARTMENT GRANTS PRESIDENT OBAMA’S REQUEST FOR CERTIFIED COPIES OF ‘LONG FORM’ BIRTH CERTIFICATE HONOLULU –

The Hawai„i State Health Department recently complied with a request by President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth, which is sometimes referred to in the media as a “long form” birth certificate.

“We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,”

Hawai„i Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in Hawai„i.”

Had he been born in the middle of the United States with 5000 witnesses of the unimpeachable variety and he STILL would not be qualified for the office of the President, because his father was a foreign national... and as such, he is NOT a "Natural Born Citizen" of the United States, as the Constitution requires.

LOL- Birthers- and their invented definition of Natural Born citizen.

Meanwhile all Americans know that anyone born in the United States is a natural born citizen, other than the children of diplomats.

ROFLMNAO!

See how that works?

Wow. That's word salad even for you.

Meanwhile, you don't define natural born citizenship. And you have no legal authority that defines natural born citizenship as only a person having 2 US parents.

You pretending that your personal opinion is fact is irrelevant to the law. As you define no legal term.

So what else have you got?

Nature defines natural... humanity merely recognizes that reasoning through our means to reason.

Let me help ya through this.

We'll remove the complexity so that even one with little means to reason can understand.

Assume for the sake of argument that we're talking about a small tribe.

Roark, a male member of the tribe and Nirvana, a female member of the tribe, mate. From that natural union, comes Festus.

Because both Father and Mother were members of the tribe, the NATURAL CONSEQUENCE OF THAT BIRTH is a new member of the tribe. Festus is a natural born member of the tribe, because his membership came as a natural result of membership.

Now let's compare that to Ralph and Zelda. Ralph is a member of another tribe, but hooked up with Zelda, the daughter of the Chief, while she was out pickin' berries... Zelda conceived Nate and the Chief, loving Zelda and wanting her to stay in his tribe to raise Lil' Nate, decided that Zelda's son Nate would be a member of the tribe.

Nate is a citizen by LAW.

See how that works?

Festus is MORE LIKELY to be raised within the understanding of HIS TRIBE... and NOT be influenced by the crazy crap that the idiots in other tribes get involved with. Which is why Festus may, some day, become the Chief... while Lil' Nate will not. Because Nate will never be the Chief, unless the tribe becomes infected with the foreign ideas that other tripes, which results in standards of the tripe, which keep the tribe strong, being lowered.

Which is what usually happens just before the tripe dies... or is weakened sufficiently that another tribe kicks its ass, kills the weaklings and takes its women as slaves.

Does that help Sis?

And never once says he was born in Kenya.

No matter how desperately Birthers want her to have said that.
a photo of Ronald Reagan in his "home country" of Ireland:

Read more: Welcome Home To Ballyporeen Mr. President Ronald Reagan Obama claim country - Politics and Other Controversies -Democrats Republicans Libertarians Conservatives Liberals Third Parties Left-Wing Right-Wing Congress President - City-Data Forum
President_Reagan_in_Ballyporeen_Ireland.jpg

Sy....this is what every Birther debate degenerates into. They lose on the birth certificate, they lose on all their fake 'kenyan birth certificates', they lose on the law, they lose on the court rulings, they lose on the State of Hawaii, they lose on Maricopa County, they lose on natural born citizenship, they lose on history.

All of it. And eventually some idiot like Vig will just start spamming the same youtube video in reply to every post. As if they can't win, they can try to shut the thread down.

Which begs the question; if these dipshits know all they can do is run.......why bother with the birther conspiracy in the first place?

Says who?

Again, says who?

So far its you....citing yourself. And I'm reasonably certain you're not one of the founders.

All people who are born in America whether their parents are citizens or not, are natural born citizens.

Anyone who is born in another nation but at least one of the parents is a citizen of America, is a natural born citizen.

These crazy people have no idea what they're talking about. They make up stupid things and actually believe it.

In the case of ted cruz, I personally will never vote for anyone who has citizenship to more than one nation. I don't want a president or politician who has allegiance to a different nation.

ted cruz has duel citizenship with America and Canada. I would never vote for him for any office because of that.

But even if he was a citizen to just America, I would never vote for the man. He's batcrap crazy.

America doesn't issue birth certificates dumbass. Each state (there are 57 states according to our illustrious KENYAN president) issues the birth certificate. So there should be one from Hawaii for Mr. Obama, the Hawaiian, but every one he has presented so far has been bogus, a fake, counterfeit.

Had he been born in the middle of the United States with 5000 witnesses of the unimpeachable variety and he STILL would not be qualified for the office of the President, because his father was a foreign national... and as such, he is NOT a "Natural Born Citizen" of the United States, as the Constitution requires.

Meanwhile all Americans know that anyone born in the United States is a natural born citizen, other than the children of diplomats.

Isn't it cool how they deny the reasoning, without any mean to offer any contesting point of view?

I NEVER get tired of that.

You gotta give the intellectually less fortunate credit for consistency... Without exception, they're idiots.

When I said before that when Birthers hear hoofbeats they think unicorns not horses?

On reflection I realize that wasn't quite explicit enough.

When Birthers hear hoofbeats- they think Muslim, Communist, Gay unicorns.....not horses.

To REPEAT for the S&S twins, Shithead and Sucky..... Moooch has given it away, and AFTER all the pain and expense the subversives went through with altered and phony birth certificates...she's RUINED IT! :321::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Isn't it cool how they deny the reasoning, without any mean to offer any contesting point of view?

Reasoning? Birthers are immune to reason. Or the facts.

To REPEAT for the S&S twins, Shithead and Sucky..... Moooch has given it away, and AFTER all the pain and expense the subversives went through with altered and phony birth certificates...she's RUINED IT! :321::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

And of course she doesn't ever say Barack Obama was born in Kenya.......does she?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back