Votes: 14 46.7%
  • no

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • to be decided

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY did it take YEARS after he was in office to SUPPOSEDLY display this MIRACLE, and why aren't his college records available which would show that he was awarded a scholarship by the FACT he was a foreign born citizen?
It didn't take years. He released a copy of his birth record in 2008.

How many DIFFERENT copies did he release? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

obama release yet another birth certificate - Bing Videos
One short form and one long form.

Both proven PHONY!, OR at the very least ALTERED! :321:
Neither one has been proven phoney, you flaming rightard. To do so would require physical examination of documents authenticated by Hawaiian state officials. None of whom, btw, have ever said the documents they certified, were not the ones Obama had posted online.

Of course it has, the video shows how...you idiots will protect the Kenyan no matter what HIS WIFE SAYS, or the layers revealed! But to see you and skyhook go through the ropes of lying, is PRICELESS!

WHY did it take YEARS after he was in office to SUPPOSEDLY display this MIRACLE, and why aren't his college records available which would show that he was awarded a scholarship by the FACT he was a foreign born citizen?

How many DIFFERENT copies did he release? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

obama release yet another birth certificate - Bing Videos
One short form and one long form.

Both proven PHONY!, OR at the very least ALTERED! :321:
Neither one has been proven phoney, you flaming rightard. To do so would require physical examination of documents authenticated by Hawaiian state officials. None of whom, btw, have ever said the documents they certified, were not the ones Obama had posted online.

The State of Hawaii affirmed both. And done.

That's some idiot birther choses to ignore an official birth certificate affirmed by the State that issued it is irrelevant. As who gives a shit what an idiot ignores? They're idiots.

Two problems:

1. That's not his 2008 COLB.

2. The State of Hawaii already affirmed that its legit. And they beat some silly fuck on youtube every time.

It's NOT? Where did THAT come from?:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

Nope. That's not his 2008 COLB.

You may want to acquaint yourself with the basics of this topic before trying to comment on it.

Then what is it that the Obumanation RELEASED to the public as the supposed PROOF that he was born in Hawaii, and why would the Mooocher say...

Senator Lowell Weicker (R, Conn) was born in Paris. During the Watergate hearings some accused him of using the hearings to further his ambition to be President. His response:

“Weicker vehemently denies this, claiming he was born in Paris and is thus ineligible to become President.”

The Stanford Daily 24 July 1973 mdash The Stanford Daily

And in the very next sentence....

"Weicker vehemently denies this,claiming he was born in Paris and is thus ineligible to become President. This has been disputed by numerous constitutional lawyers."

The Stanford Daily 24 July 1973 mdash The Stanford Daily

Steven's silly batshit goes splat.

Two problems:

2. The State of Hawaii already affirmed that its legit. And they beat some silly fuck on youtube every time.

It's NOT? Where did THAT come from?:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

You may want to acquaint yourself with the basics of this topic before trying to comment on it.

Then what is it that the Obumanation RELEASED to the public as the supposed PROOF that he was born in Hawaii, and why would the Mooocher say...

For the third time, that's not his 2008 COLB. What part of this aren't you understanding?

Two problems:

For the third time, that's not his 2008 COLB. What part of this aren't you understanding?

For the THIRD TIME then what is it that he released and is a PROVEN PHONY...BESIDES the MOOOCHER saying that Kenya was Barry's home country?....Shall we keep doing this? As Skyhooks silly batshit goes splat!!!!:321:

I have no doubt that Cruz is eligible.

Mind you it isn't proven- in order to be 'proven' we would need proof his mother was a citizen he was born- but personally I have no doubt that Cruz is eligible, no more than I ever doubted McCain or Obama's eligiblity.

Obama's eligibility is in question since his mother wasn't here 5 years after her 14th birthday, she gave birth before that! This is why his actual birth place is in question!

So you question President Obama's eligiblity because of an interpretation of an obscure law that may or may not have been in effect at the time- but have no doubts about Cruz's eligibility- even though the very article you cited states that there is a very potential legal question?

You are willing to ask how many angels can stand on a pin for Obama's eligibility, but not for Cruz's.......

And that is what we expect from Birthers.

Well, I believe it was in effect, you want to show me with backup that it wasn't?

Way to miss the point.

Your own article- your own citation says that there is a an actual question about Cruz's eligiblity- but you presume that he was not eligible.

Yet you presume that Obama is not eligible based upon a legal theory by Birthers- unproven by anyone- that hinges not only on that interpretation of the law- but also hinges on Barack Obama Jr. not being born in the United States.

You reject confirmations from the State of Hawaii- yet assume Cruz is eligible without any proof.

You are a Birther.

Of course there is...and all asked by the LEFT! Surprising, isn't it! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You think Stevie the racist and Keys the homophobic delusional are part of the Left?

They are the only ones who question Cruz's eligibility here on the boards.

Those on the Left- that would include me- say that we presume that he is eligible.

You reject confirmations from the State of Hawaii- yet assume Cruz is eligible without any proof.

You are a Birther.

Two problems:

For the THIRD TIME then what is it that he released and is a PROVEN PHONY...BESIDES the MOOOCHER saying that Kenya was Barry's home country?....Shall we keep doing this? As Skyhooks silly batshit goes splat!!!!:321:

Nope. You forgot the second of your two problems:

The State of Hawaii affirmed his 2008 COLB. And the 2011 Long Form Birth Certificate. With the latter, affirming that all the information on the LFBC released matched their original records. Twice.

All of which you ignored too. For no particular reason.

Shrugs....you can't fix stupid.

Good article- worth quoting

The Constitution says that only "natural born citizens" are eligible to be president. Is Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas eligible, given that he was born in Canada of a U.S. citizen mother and a Cuban immigrant father?

If Cruz runs, 2016 will be the third consecutive election in which there were questions about the right of a major party candidate to serve. Unfortunately, the Framers left few clues about exactly what a "natural born citizen" is; Congress has not used the phrase in citizenship statutes since 1790.

Indeed, the phrase is so obscure that it has been called the Constitution's worst provision by the dean of the Yale Law School. But it is likely that Cruz is a natural born citizen, because he was a citizen by birth. In any event, even if there were some question, the courts are unlikely to interfere with the decisions of the electorate about who we want as our president.

We have clear rules for who is a citizen by birth, and who can become a citizen after birth by naturalization, but neither the Constitution nor laws passed by Congress define "natural born citizen."

The phrase comes from the English common law, which defined the term as including anyone who, by natural law, owed duties to, and was protected by, the monarch. The sovereign expected obedience from anyone born in the country, other than the child of a foreign diplomat or an enemy soldier. So children born in England, even to parents who were not English themselves, were natural born subjects. As such they were obligated to pay taxes, say, or perform military service, and they had the rights of English people.

The word "natural" was critical. English courts found that some people were naturally subjects if born in the dominion of the sovereign even if Parliament had passed no law making them such. Simply being born naturally created rights and duties.

Politics: Who is eligible to run for president?

The United States had natural citizenship in this same sense; white people born in the United States were always regarded as citizens, even before the Fourteenth Amendment, passed in 1868, put that principle in the Constitution and extended it to African-Americans.

Clearly, those born in the United States are eligible to be president; if they are not, no one is. There is also wide agreement that people who became citizens after birth, such as former governors Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jennifer Granholm, cannot run. Naturalized citizens are ineligible, no matter how able and popular, no matter how loyal and integrated into American society.

The question about eligibility has always been with regard to children of U.S. citizens born overseas, like Ted Cruz, and Republican presidential candidates John McCain and George Romney before him. The Supreme Court has held that foreign-born children are U.S. citizens only to the extent that a law passed by Congress makes them so. As the child of a U.S. citizen mother, Ted Cruz was born a citizen by virtue of the Immigration and Nationality Act. But did that make him a natural born citizen?

The United States has citizens, not subjects; we are a nation of free people, not ruled by a hereditary sovereign. Therefore, the English concept does not translate directly to the American context. Instead, the question is who is a natural member of the political community.

Most immigration and citizenship scholars, including me, believe that the answer is that any person who is a U.S. citizen at birth is naturally a part of the political community and hence eligible to be president. (I argued that John McCain was not eligible, because the statute granting citizenship to people born in the Canal Zone was passed only after he was born; since he was not a citizen at birth, he could not be a natural born citizen.)

Did you read the part about presidential eligibility from his mothers citizenship?

I have no doubt that Cruz is eligible.

Mind you it isn't proven- in order to be 'proven' we would need proof his mother was a citizen he was born- but personally I have no doubt that Cruz is eligible, no more than I ever doubted McCain or Obama's eligiblity.

Obama's eligibility is in question since his mother wasn't here 5 years after her 14th birthday, she gave birth before that! This is why his actual birth place is in question!
Since Obama was born in the U.S., her age is irrelevant.

That is STILL IN DISPUTE with anyone that THINKS...thus leaving YOU out!

No- not in dispute.

We have had two elections- and in both elections it was not in dispute- neither of his opponents, nor any flack in the GOP made it a dispute.

The voters didn't think that there was a dispute.
The Electoral College didn't think there was a dispute.
Congress didn't- since no one- not even batshit crazy Michelle Bachmann- challenged the President's eligiblity when they voted to confirm each election.
Chief Justice Roberts clearly didn't think there was a dispute when he swore the President in 3 times.

There is a dispute about Obama's place of birth like there is a dispute about whether we landed on the moon.

kenyabirthcertificate1%20-%20Copy_zpswamw03rm.jpg
Try this one...

[. Hawaii is the most authoritative source on their own documents that history has ever known.

Thus, why would I ignore them and instead believe you?

Every document the Kenyan has presented from Hawaii has been as bogus as your fucking mouth. If you ask him real nice maybe Obama will send you his next bowel movement and you can have it for you evening meal.

So I am curious.....

What kind of conspiracy theory do you have that explains to you how not only is his birth certificate faked- but why the Republican Director of Health, and then subsequently the Democratic Director of Health of Hawaii- and also the Registrar of Records of Hawaii would risk the end of their careers and possible criminal prosecution?

Three people- two political appointees from different parties- one a published and respected career civil servant- why do you believe that they would all conspire to lie about this?

America only issues one birth certificate.

There's not a separate one for those whose parents weren't born here.

All people who are born in America whether their parents are citizens or not, are natural born citizens.

Anyone who is born in another nation but at least one of the parents is a citizen of America, is a natural born citizen.

These crazy people have no idea what they're talking about. They make up stupid things and actually believe it.

In the case of ted cruz, I personally will never vote for anyone who has citizenship to more than one nation. I don't want a president or politician who has allegiance to a different nation.

ted cruz has duel citizenship with America and Canada. I would never vote for him for any office because of that.

But even if he was a citizen to just America, I would never vote for the man. He's batcrap crazy.

America doesn't issue birth certificates dumbass. Each state (there are 57 states according to our illustrious KENYAN president) issues the birth certificate. So there should be one from Hawaii for Mr. Obama, the Hawaiian, but every one he has presented so far has been bogus, a fake, counterfeit.

The State of Hawaii says otherwise.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT VITAL RECORDS OF PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA II
On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: April 27, 2011 HAWAI‘I HEALTH DEPARTMENT GRANTS PRESIDENT OBAMA’S REQUEST FOR CERTIFIED COPIES OF ‘LONG FORM’ BIRTH CERTIFICATE HONOLULU –

The Hawai„i State Health Department recently complied with a request by President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth, which is sometimes referred to in the media as a “long form” birth certificate.

“We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,”

Hawai„i Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in Hawai„i.”

On April 22, 2011, President Obama sent a letter to Director Fuddy, requesting two certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth. Also on that day, Judith Corley, the President‟s personal attorney, made the same request in writing on behalf of the President. (Letters from President Obama and Ms. Corley are attached). On April 25, 2011, pursuant to President Obama‟s request,

Director Fuddy personally witnessed the copying of the original Certificate of Live Birth and attested to the authenticity of the two copies. Dr. Alvin Onaka, the State Registrar, certified the copies.

How many DIFFERENT copies did he release?

Barack Obama has released two copies of his legal birth certificates

In 2008 and
in 2011.

Both legal as confirmed by the state of Hawaii.

Now- why do you believe that multiple people from the State of Hawaii are conspiring on behalf of then Senator from Illinois?

America doesn't issue birth certificates dumbass. Each state (there are 57 states according to our illustrious KENYAN president) issues the birth certificate. So there should be one from Hawaii for Mr. Obama, the Hawaiian, but every one he has presented so far has been bogus, a fake, counterfeit.

The State of Hawaii says otherwise.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT VITAL RECORDS OF PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA II
On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: April 27, 2011 HAWAI‘I HEALTH DEPARTMENT GRANTS PRESIDENT OBAMA’S REQUEST FOR CERTIFIED COPIES OF ‘LONG FORM’ BIRTH CERTIFICATE HONOLULU –

The Hawai„i State Health Department recently complied with a request by President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth, which is sometimes referred to in the media as a “long form” birth certificate.

“We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,”

Hawai„i Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in Hawai„i.”

On April 22, 2011, President Obama sent a letter to Director Fuddy, requesting two certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth. Also on that day, Judith Corley, the President‟s personal attorney, made the same request in writing on behalf of the President. (Letters from President Obama and Ms. Corley are attached). On April 25, 2011, pursuant to President Obama‟s request,

Director Fuddy personally witnessed the copying of the original Certificate of Live Birth and attested to the authenticity of the two copies. Dr. Alvin Onaka, the State Registrar, certified the copies.

How many DIFFERENT copies did he release?

Barack Obama has released two copies of his legal birth certificates

In 2008 and
in 2011.

Both legal as confirmed by the state of Hawaii.

Now- why do you believe that multiple people from the State of Hawaii are conspiring on behalf of then Senator from Illinois?

Because he's a fucking idiot? Lots of folks over think the Birther mentality, trying to attribute it to racism or political expediency, or gullibility. But really, its not that complicated. They're idiots.

[. Hawaii is the most authoritative source on their own documents that history has ever known.

Every document the Kenyan has presented from Hawaii has been as bogus as your fucking mouth. If you ask him real nice maybe Obama will send you his next bowel movement and you can have it for you evening meal.
Screeches the birfer who fell hook, line & sinker for an old photo purported to be of Bill Ayers and Barack Obama together in college. :eusa_doh:

I don't read any of their posts. They're just too stupid to waste my time.

But your reply just cracked me up.

porker actually tried to pass off a photo of Bill Ayers and Barak Obama in college?

How stupid has a person got to be to not even look at wikipedia for the date of when each man was born.

They were born 17 years apart. So when Bill Ayers started college Obama was around ONE year old.

When Obama started college Bill Ayers was around 35 years old.

These people are a seriously special kind of stupid.

Try this one...

So this would be the third, or is that fourth 'Kenyan Birth Certificate' you've posted?

So why are you so damn worried about it? Obama's BCs from Hawaii (which is a liberal state) were both as fake as fake can get. You know it and I know it. He ONLY has another year and half to fuck things up worse than he already has. The one above though seems to be ONLY an application for the Nairobi, Kenya birth certificate. This discussion has sure tightened your tidy whiteys up in your asscrack. Funny shit.

Screeches the birfer who fell hook, line & sinker for an old photo purported to be of Bill Ayers and Barack Obama together in college. :eusa_doh:

I don't read any of their posts. They're just too stupid to waste my time.

But your reply just cracked me up.

porker actually tried to pass off a photo of Bill Ayers and Barak Obama in college?

How stupid has a person got to be to not even look at wikipedia for the date of when each man was born.

They were born 17 years apart. So when Bill Ayers started college Obama was around ONE year old.

When Obama started college Bill Ayers was around 35 years old.

These people are a seriously special kind of stupid.
Exactly.

And while porker proved dumb enough to fall for those photos, I must say, you don't know what you're missing by passing over their posts.

They're fucking hysterical!

Try this one...

So this would be the third, or is that fourth 'Kenyan Birth Certificate' you've posted?

So why are you so damn worried about it? Obama's BCs from Hawaii (which is a liberal state) were both as fake as fake can get. You know it and I know it. He ONLY has another year and half to fuck things up worse than he already has. The one above though seems to be ONLY an application for the Nairobi, Kenya birth certificate. This discussion has sure tightened your tidy whiteys up in your asscrack. Funny shit.
Fuck things up like taking a -8.3 GDP to +5.0 GDP? Or like taking a 7.8% unemployment rate to 5.6%? Or do you mean going from losing 700k jobs in one month to gaining 300k?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back