Ted Cruz Needs To Denounce Lindsey Graham, Period!

So now if someone who isn't pure enough endorses someone who is pure enough, the endorsed one is no longer pure enough?

My head is spinning.

Yo, simple, Graham is a wannabe John McCain? So another words? He is a Establishment Republican, who we Conservatives, can`t wait for him to get VOTED OUT!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 67808

Did you know Carly is a McCain girl (was on his team in 2008)? She had tried to run as an outsider as well but when I started digging I found out she was same old same old establishment like the rest of the pack.

That's why both John McCain and Lindsey Graham endorsed her. Now that Carly has endorsed Cruz, Megan McCain has come out for Cruz as well.

Yo, no, what was she doing?

"GTP"

Economic advisor on his campaign team. And R fundraising. Then she spent a number of years in Washington. She's no outsider.

Her association with the McCain camp turned me off of her. Well that and she was pretending to be an outsider which was a flat out lie.

Meghan McCain: Carly Fiorina endorsement CONVINCED me to support Ted Cruz
Posted by The Right Scoop on Mar 9, 2016 at 4:50 PM in Politics | 579 Comments

Meghan McCain: Carly Fiorina endorsement CONVINCED me to support Ted Cruz

Last edited:
  • 10 times Lindsey Graham criticized Ted Cruz
    Politico ^ | 3/17/16 | ELIZA COLLINS
    Lindsey Graham may have thrown his support behind Ted Cruz Thursday, but he hasn't always had such kind words about the Texas senator. Graham — who is well known for his colorful statements — once said that Cruz was so hated in Congress that if someone murdered him, they’d get away with it. Here are 10 times the South Carolina senator — and former presidential candidate — bashed the same guy he’ll be fundraising for Monday: 1. "If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, nobody could convict you," Graham...

• 10 times Lindsey Graham criticized Ted Cruz
    Politico ^ | 3/17/16 | ELIZA COLLINS
    Lindsey Graham may have thrown his support behind Ted Cruz Thursday, but he hasn't always had such kind words about the Texas senator. Graham — who is well known for his colorful statements — once said that Cruz was so hated in Congress that if someone murdered him, they’d get away with it. Here are 10 times the South Carolina senator — and former presidential candidate — bashed the same guy he’ll be fundraising for Monday: 1. "If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, nobody could convict you," Graham...

Yo, know all that! Heard Trump getting "chummy" with McConnell? But no, Trump can`t be doing that? Trump keeps saying he`s an outsider?

"GTP"
737d9554e0a3acd3cb3215db3046-should-ted-cruz-run-for-president-in-2016.jpg

I'm steadily thinking Cruz is selling out to eventually become a puppet for Lindsey Graham. Since he did say some messed up things to him like 2 months ago...

Let's see the only way the GOP can win the Presidency is if they unite but fuck that, let's throw it all away because of a Lindsey Graham endorsement. Too god damned funny.

Then again, when Trump finally wins the nomination I bet none of you Trumpees will stop supporting him when he finally gets some endorsements from a few establishment politicians. Isn't Chris Christie a RINO?

Let's see the only way the GOP can win the Presidency is if they unite but fuck that, let's throw it all away because of a Lindsey Graham endorsement. Too god damned funny.

Then again, when Trump finally wins the nomination I bet none of you Trumpees will stop supporting him when he finally gets some endorsements from a few establishment politicians. Isn't Chris Christie a RINO?

Trump, OR Cruz doesn't need any endorsements, they have the Hildebeast that they will run against...the LANDSLIDE might just bury the bitch for good!

evLWxVB.jpg

So now if someone who isn't pure enough endorses someone who is pure enough, the endorsed one is no longer pure enough? My head is spinning.
No Mac1958 this really is a problem for Cruz. How can he be anti establishment and be endorsed by the establishment and have fundraisers by the establishment. And think how much fun Trump is going to have slamming Cruz over this. Remember Cruz went way over the top condemning Trump over David Duke.Payback is a bitch.
Do you feel that Cruz should accept endorsements and contributions from non-establishment conservatives only? If so, how are such people identified?
That's the bloody hard part. You can't. BUT with zeal and fervor Cruz and Rubio blasted away at Trump for supposedly not condemning David Duke or the KKK. It was outrageous the attack they participated in against Trump. Over the line. Over the top.So what's good for the goose ....
How the hell does this party come together in November?

Who cares? The big government loving, war crazy neocons have destroyed the party. The GOP as it now exists needs to die.

Trump, OR Cruz doesn't need any endorsements, they have the Hildebeast that they will run against...the LANDSLIDE might just bury the bitch for good!

evLWxVB.jpg

You should talk to the people who are pearl clutching over Graham's endorsement.

So now if someone who isn't pure enough endorses someone who is pure enough, the endorsed one is no longer pure enough? My head is spinning.
No Mac1958 this really is a problem for Cruz. How can he be anti establishment and be endorsed by the establishment and have fundraisers by the establishment. And think how much fun Trump is going to have slamming Cruz over this. Remember Cruz went way over the top condemning Trump over David Duke.Payback is a bitch.
Do you feel that Cruz should accept endorsements and contributions from non-establishment conservatives only? If so, how are such people identified?

That's the bloody hard part. You can't. BUT with zeal and fervor Cruz and Rubio blasted away at Trump for supposedly not condemning David Duke or the KKK. It was outrageous the attack they participated in against Trump. Over the line. Over the top.

So what's good for the goose ....

David Duke is equivalent to Lindsey Graham now?

A fairer comparison is Trump should denounce Chris Christie

evLWxVB.jpg

Endorsements are to secure the primary not general

That's the bloody hard part. You can't. BUT with zeal and fervor Cruz and Rubio blasted away at Trump for supposedly not condemning David Duke or the KKK. It was outrageous the attack they participated in against Trump. Over the line. Over the top.So what's good for the goose ....

Who cares? The big government loving, war crazy neocons have destroyed the party. The GOP as it now exists needs to die.

So a big government loving war crazy Trump is going to fix it?

He's not a big government guy. And he's not war crazy. Quite the opposite.

He is not going to fix the GOP. He is going to oversee it's rebirth.

:thup:

Do you feel that Cruz should accept endorsements and contributions from non-establishment conservatives only? If so, how are such people identifiedgovernmenthat's the bloody hard part. You can't. BUT with zeal and fervor Cruz and Rubio blasted away at Trump for supposedly not condemning David Duke or the KKK. It was outrageous the attack they participated in against Trump. Over the line. Over the top.So what's good for the goose ....

He's not a big government guy. And he's not war crazy. Quite the opposite.

He is not going to fix the GOP. He is going to oversee it's rebirth.

:thup:

The man believes government should be used to put down people who criticize him. He said he likes mandates. He praises putin and the Chinese for putting down dissidents. He's been paying off candidates for decades to use government to enrich Himself. Heck, he tried to use eminent domain to take an old woman's house and build a parking lot. How on earth is that not big government??!

As for war. He supported the iraq war before it became unpopular. He was for Obama's war on Qaddafi. At one point he said he was going to send troops to the middle East to fight Isis. The man likes wars

Last edited:

evLWxVB.jpg

Endorsements are to secure the primary not general

You're talking to a barely functioning retard who I'm not even sure understands what a poll, primary or general election actually are.

Yo, if Ted Cruz excepts Graham endorsement? I will stop supporting him, period!

Lindsey Graham, Who Said He Would Rather Be Shot or Poisoned Than Endorse Ted Cruz, Is Endorsing Ted Cruz

Gabrielle Bluestone

Today 2:19pm

Senator Lindsey Graham has made one thing about this election emphatically clear: He does not like Ted Cruz. Today, he essentially endorsed the man.

It’s not an official endorsement, but Graham has committed himself to fundraising for Cruz. According to an invitation obtained by CNN, Graham is inviting donors to honor and support Cruz, who he calls “a great friend of Israel and the Jewish people.”

Graham also said of Ted Cruz “If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, nobody would convict you,” if that’s any indication of how desperate the Republican party is right now.

Group

"GTP"
View attachment 67806

That's a bit childish, don't you think? Why should Ted go out of his way to alienate someone he will need to work with, win or lose?

Forum List

Back