Ted Cruz Needs To Denounce Lindsey Graham, Period!

Yo, if Ted Cruz excepts Graham endorsement? I will stop supporting him, period!

Lindsey Graham, Who Said He Would Rather Be Shot or Poisoned Than Endorse Ted Cruz, Is Endorsing Ted Cruz

Gabrielle Bluestone

Today 2:19pm

Senator Lindsey Graham has made one thing about this election emphatically clear: He does not like Ted Cruz. Today, he essentially endorsed the man.

It’s not an official endorsement, but Graham has committed himself to fundraising for Cruz. According to an invitation obtained by CNN, Graham is inviting donors to honor and support Cruz, who he calls “a great friend of Israel and the Jewish people.”

Graham also said of Ted Cruz “If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, nobody would convict you,” if that’s any indication of how desperate the Republican party is right now.

Group

"GTP"
View attachment 67806

That's a bit childish, don't you think? Why should Ted go out of his way to alienate someone he will need to work with, win or lose?

Has he bothered to work with him yet? Kind of was his job.

Lindsey Graham, Who Said He Would Rather Be Shot or Poisoned Than Endorse Ted Cruz, Is Endorsing Ted Cruz

Gabrielle Bluestone

Senator Lindsey Graham has made one thing about this election emphatically clear: He does not like Ted Cruz. Today, he essentially endorsed the man.

It’s not an official endorsement, but Graham has committed himself to fundraising for Cruz. According to an invitation obtained by CNN, Graham is inviting donors to honor and support Cruz, who he calls “a great friend of Israel and the Jewish people.”

Graham also said of Ted Cruz “If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, nobody would convict you,” if that’s any indication of how desperate the Republican party is right now.

Group

"GTP"
View attachment 67806

That's a bit childish, don't you think? Why should Ted go out of his way to alienate someone he will need to work with, win or lose?

You got anything that actually has something to do with what I said?

Gabrielle Bluestone

Group

"GTP"
View attachment 67806

I have Lindsey Graham's own words.

Lindsey Graham: Ted Cruz Or Donald Trump Will Mean 'Death To The Party'

Lindsey Graham jokes about murder of Ted Cruz - CNNPolitics.com

I'm sorry, I unable to prove that Graham and Cruz worked with each other, I can't prove a negative. What we do know is Graham does not like Cruz and is only endorsing him becuase he hates Trump more.

Gabrielle Bluestone

Group

"GTP"
View attachment 67806

I'm sorry, I unable to prove that Graham and Cruz worked with each other, I can't prove a negative. What we do know is Graham does not like Cruz and is only endorsing him becuase he hates Trump more.

I don't think Cruz and Graham's voting records are polar opposites, and so far you have provided nothing that effects what I said. They don't have to like each other, but they will have to work together.

Gabrielle Bluestone

Group

"GTP"
View attachment 67806

I think Lindsey Graham just denounced Ted Cruz--LOL. He stated he would have preferred to endorse someone but he was stuck with Ted Cruz.

Ted_Cruz_El_Cubano_De_Canad%C3%A1_small.jpg

Gabrielle Bluestone

Group

"GTP"
View attachment 67806

I don't think Cruz and Graham's voting records are polar opposites, and so far you have provided nothing that effects what I said. They don't have to like each other, but they will have to work together.

Similar voting records does not man working together. What has Cruz done in the senate that would include working with others?

Similar voting records does not man working together. What has Cruz done in the senate that would include working with others?

Well, he got the congress to pass and your dear leader to sign his bill, would that count?

Senate bill 2195
Main article: Public Law 113-100
On April 1, 2014, Cruz introduced Senate bill 2195, a bill that would allow the President of the United States to deny visas to any ambassador to the United Nations who has been found to have been engaged in espionage activities or a terrorist activity against the United States or its allies and may pose a threat to U.S. national security interests.[104] The bill was written in response to Iran's choice of Hamid Aboutalebi as their ambassador.[105] Aboutalebi was involved in the Iran hostage crisis, in which of a number of American diplomats from the US embassy in Tehran were held captive in 1979.[105][106][107]

Under the headline "A bipartisan message to Iran", Cruz thanked President Barack Obama for signing S 2195 into law. The letter, published in the magazine Politico on April 18, 2014, starts with "Thanks to President Obama for joining a unanimous Congress and signing S 2195 into law". Cruz also thanked senators from both political parties for "swiftly passing this legislation and sending it to the White House."[108][109][110]

Ted Cruz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The big government loving, war crazy neocons have destroyed the party. The GOP as it now exists needs to die.
Okay, but (a) are you open to some down time to create an alternative, and (b) which faction of the party gains control, and how?

Let's see the only way the GOP can win the Presidency is if they unite but fuck that, let's throw it all away because of a Lindsey Graham endorsement. Too god damned funny.

Then again, when Trump finally wins the nomination I bet none of you Trumpees will stop supporting him when he finally gets some endorsements from a few establishment politicians. Isn't Chris Christie a RINO?

Trump, OR Cruz doesn't need any endorsements, they have the Hildebeast that they will run against...the LANDSLIDE might just bury the bitch for good!

evLWxVB.jpg

Endorsements are to secure the primary not general

You're talking to a barely functioning retard who I'm not even sure understands what a poll, primary or general election actually are.

I don't think that is an accurate assessment in the slightest

So now if someone who isn't pure enough endorses someone who is pure enough, the endorsed one is no longer pure enough? My head is spinning.
No Mac1958 this really is a problem for Cruz. How can he be anti establishment and be endorsed by the establishment and have fundraisers by the establishment. And think how much fun Trump is going to have slamming Cruz over this. Remember Cruz went way over the top condemning Trump over David Duke.Payback is a bitch.
Do you feel that Cruz should accept endorsements and contributions from non-establishment conservatives only? If so, how are such people identified?

That's the bloody hard part. You can't. BUT with zeal and fervor Cruz and Rubio blasted away at Trump for supposedly not condemning David Duke or the KKK. It was outrageous the attack they participated in against Trump. Over the line. Over the top.

So what's good for the goose ....

the pro-amnesty open border crowd is wrapping itself around cruz. they know he is a puppet of his open border masters.

So now if someone who isn't pure enough endorses someone who is pure enough, the endorsed one is no longer pure enough? My head is spinning.
No Mac1958 this really is a problem for Cruz. How can he be anti establishment and be endorsed by the establishment and have fundraisers by the establishment. And think how much fun Trump is going to have slamming Cruz over this. Remember Cruz went way over the top condemning Trump over David Duke.Payback is a bitch.
Do you feel that Cruz should accept endorsements and contributions from non-establishment conservatives only? If so, how are such people identified?

That's the bloody hard part. You can't. BUT with zeal and fervor Cruz and Rubio blasted away at Trump for supposedly not condemning David Duke or the KKK. It was outrageous the attack they participated in against Trump. Over the line. Over the top.

the pro-amnesty open border crowd is wrapping itself around cruz. they know he is a puppet of his open border masters.
Would you say that Trump is the only Republican who isn't like this?

You realize that Cruz has a tougher immigration policy than trump right? It's cheaper too

You realize that Cruz has a tougher immigration policy than trump right? It's cheaper too

WHAt i realize is cruz is backed by bush, graham, fiorina, and all the open border billionaires. tells me he will open the border wider than obama. the good news is he will get 42% tops against hillary. cruz also hasnt disavowed his spiritual advisor wanting all gays exterminated.

She probably does but she is clearly mistaken

WHAt i realize is cruz is backed by bush, graham, fiorina, and all the open border billionaires. tells me he will open the border wider than obama. the good news is he will get 42% tops against hillary. cruz also hasnt disavowed his spiritual advisor wanting all gays exterminated.

Funny cause 42% is exactly what trump is currently polling against Hillary. And this is before they campaign.

Btw when has bush backed Cruz?

I'm just amazed at how fragmented the party has become, and how angry its various pieces are at each other.

And everyone seems to have different definitions of RINO and establishment and good guys and bad guys.

Impossible to keep up.

Why do we insist on demanding someone 'denounce' the endorsement of others?

We can't help it if some racist, nut job, or clown chooses to 'endorse' us for whatever reason. Someone declaring, "I endorse Joe Blow' does NOT mean Joe blow 1) knows who they are, 2) knows what they stand for, or 3) supports what they stand for / believe.

Again, this is one of the reason I ignore endorsements. Just do what South Carolinians have done for years - ignore Graham.

We can't help it if some racist, nut job, or clown chooses to 'endorse' us for whatever reason. Someone declaring, "I endorse Joe Blow' does NOT mean Joe blow 1) knows who they are, 2) knows what they stand for, or 3) supports what they stand for / believe.

Again, this is one of the reason I ignore endorsements. Just do what South Carolinians have done for years - ignore Graham.

Hard to ignore graham. i would be sad if he was exterminated for being gay. Plus he helps cruz alot as he brings his 0% of support to cruz's side.

Hard to ignore graham. i would be sad if he was exterminated for being gay. Plus he helps cruz alot as he brings his 0% of support to cruz's side.
Graham's problem, as I see it, has nothing to do with his sexual preference and everything to do with his political leanings, incompetence, and being clueless most of the time, not to mention wrong.

Funny cause 42% is exactly what trump is currently polling against Hillary. And this is before they campaign.

Btw when has bush backed Cruz?

I'm just amazed at how fragmented the party has become, and how angry its various pieces are at each other.

And everyone seems to have different definitions of RINO and establishment and good guys and bad guys.

Impossible to keep up.

1. Cruz doesn't have Trump money, so he needs a cash infusion.

2. The establishment (and I am sure Cruz knows this) isn't backing him, they are attempting to force a brokered convention, where they throw both of them under the bus.

3. Trump said he wants a mano-e-mano with Cruz, so why anyone should complain is beyond me.

4. Cruz supporters should look into the thread I started to PREVENT the establishment from screwing either Trump or Cruz, should they be the largest delegate getters, which one of them will be.

5. While many supporters of these 2 and the leftists don't believe it, IF it goes to a brokered convention with Trump far in the lead but not getting enough to be crowned the nominee, a deal will be cut between Cruz and Trump...........Christie and Carson..............but not little Marco, because he is useless. Why will a deal be cut? See number 2 on the list!

6. The best person at this time on the Trump team is Kasich. He siphons votes from Cruz far more than Trump.

What some fail to realize is------> while these people will go for the jugular against each other, not a one of these people is stupid. Do we see how the establishment and good ole Lindsey has gravitated to Cruz? Same will be with Trump and Cruz! I know, I know, none of you believe a word of it, do you!

Then take BOTH of your candidates own words into consideration on more than 1 occasion...............in fact, ALL of the GOP candidates that were EVER on the stage--------------> "any of the people on the stage would be a faaaaaaaar better choice for the country, than Hilary, or Bernie."

ALL of you have been drawn in by primary bluster. Who do you think Trump and Cruz believe is the biggest threat to America? Each other, or Hillary/Bernie? Are we all dizzy enough to actually think that to save this country, Trump must defeat Cruz or vice-versa; or rather, one of them must defeat the Democratic nominee? Do you actually believe they see each other as the biggest threat to America?

Wake up folks, or you may be so jaded that when they unite, nobody will vote for the whole ticket, and let the people they were actually originally trying to stop, get elected!

Forum List

Back