Ted Cruz Perfectly Explains Why Nancy Pelosi Is So Terrified of Trump Giving the SOTU Address

Liberalfilth are cowards who are terrified of anyone who says ANYTHING that contradicts their self-loathing-American PC-masturbations. That's why they are the most violently rioting, pro-censorship force in the history of this country.

Not this crap.

I’m sorry you think the killing of unborn children is unimportant crap
These commie trash don't care about human beings. They see humans as pawns.

that's what your president is doing. he thinks the fed workers are supporting him in this? he's delusional & trying to peddle that lie - but no one is buying it. the snakeoil salesman can't make the deal.
The Secret Service said they're available for the State of the Union speech. Chalk up another loss for poor Nancy.

nobody said they weren't available. they are considered 'essential'.

that means work without pay. trump wants them to take a bullet without pay. looks like donny loses.
Not this crap.

that's what your president is doing. he thinks the fed workers are supporting him in this? he's delusional & trying to peddle that lie - but no one is buying it. the snakeoil salesman can't make the deal.
The Secret Service said they're available for the State of the Union speech. Chalk up another loss for poor Nancy.

that means work without pay. trump wants them to take a bullet without pay. looks like donny loses.
They aren't being paid. Yeah, Trump wants them to take a bullet for him. What an idiotic ignorant hateful thing to say.

They aren't being paid. Check it out.

i know they aren't being paid. i said that a couple times already. but donny wants them to protect all those congress critters & himself for free.

Conservatives are thick skinned.

Nice new word for pussies!
No, those were Democrats wearing the pussy hats, not conservatives.
And who got all upset over pussy hats again?

Absolutely no one. Many of us did laugh at the stupidity of them
Did you laugh too at the 20 women who have accused him of sexual assault? Did you laugh when he talked about just groping women? Did you laugh when the young girl accused Trump of multiple cases of child rape?
Or did you cheer about it.

At least he wasn't schtupping interns ala Lewinsky in the Oval office like Bubba or sneaking women into the white house like JFK.What Trump did ten years before he became president has no bearing on what he is doing today. How many females or males were you schtupping ten years ago. Oh I forget you were just born then.....

Nice new word for pussies!
No, those were Democrats wearing the pussy hats, not conservatives.
And who got all upset over pussy hats again?

Absolutely no one. Many of us did laugh at the stupidity of them
Did you laugh too at the 20 women who have accused him of sexual assault? Did you laugh when he talked about just groping women? Did you laugh when the young girl accused Trump of multiple cases of child rape?
Or did you cheer about it.

At least he wasn't schtupping interns ala Lewinsky in the Oval office like Bubba or sneaking women into the white house like JFK.What Trump did ten years before he became president has no bearing on what he is doing today. How many females or males were you schtupping ten years ago. Oh I forget you were just born then.....

Only a Trumpette moron would compare consensual sex with abuse.

Ted Cruz is a spineless jellyfish for defending a man that talked the worst kind of trash in the primaries. Seriously, how the hell can he just forgive all that shit when Trump has never made a move to apologize?

The same way Christ forgave the romans nailing Him to the cross when they made no effort to apologize. Not forgiving those who hurt us creates bitterness and pain in ourselves regardless of how the other person acts. It’s only by forgiving others that the pains inflicted upon ourselves can be completely healed.

And the President is right in this issue. We need to secure the border. A wall is an important tool for national security

Trump made a campaign promise of a 30-40' concrete wall. He made this in ignorance as he knew nothing about border security.

Now you want us to spend 5.7 billiion so he can keep a promise? A promise he made in ignorance.

And he is a lying fuck about it. He lied about terrorists crosing the border. He lied about the caravan. He lied about the drugs. He stole children.

And yet stupid fuck you want to give him this wall? Really?

We donl't need a 30' concrete wall. When the fuck are you assfucks going to admit it.
Yeah, but Trump stopped the invasion from Mars.

Liberalfilth are cowards who are terrified of anyone who says ANYTHING that contradicts their self-loathing-American PC-masturbations. That's why they are the most violently rioting, pro-censorship force in the history of this country.
Yet another Trumpette whining because someone calls them out for being racist & bigoted fucks.

We donl't need a 30' concrete wall. When the fuck are you assfucks going to admit it.

When you admit the entire plot by the Democrats is to keep illegals flowing in for political advantage and screw the Americans who are raped, robbed or killed by these people. Just say it--Democrats don't care about Americans.

Actually, shit for brains, Democrats would rather sped 5.7 billion on actions that actually would stop illegals and not some fat assed orange POS's dream of a God damn wall.

Like I say, liberals get so sputtering censorship-happy when somebody states proven, demonstrable FACTS about Islam (confirmable from hundreds of sources, video/photographic evidence, etc.) that Islam is the ONLY religion in which fathers stone their own daughters to death. The ONLY religion which hijacks planes. The ONLY religion with a constant sexual fetish for constantly beheading people for the most trivial reasons. The ONLY religion which breeds child suicide bombers, the ONLY religion which mandates making sex slaves out of non-believers' children and does so to a fare-thee-well, the ONLY religion which has public whippings for minor infractions. The ONLY religion which has homosexual public executions of defenestration in front of huge, cheering crowds of bloodthirsty muslim slime-mold. Which have been cousin-inbreeding for 60 generations, per their mass-murdering, pedophile prophet's example.

When I think of Pisslam and its liberal fellatrix-whores, I think of a Star Trek episode called "Skin of Evil," in which the android Data is facing off against a murderous, oil-slick-looking alien entity who loves to torture people. Data calmly, logically says, "Fascinating. You are a lifeform with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Logically I believe you should be destroyed." Well, folks, that sums up my opinion of Islam better than any profane insults I could spew.

Last edited:

When you admit the entire plot by the Democrats is to keep illegals flowing in for political advantage and screw the Americans who are raped, robbed or killed by these people. Just say it--Democrats don't care about Americans.

Actually, shit for brains, Democrats would rather sped 5.7 billion on actions that actually would stop illegals and not some fat assed orange POS's dream of a God damn wall.
Then why haven't they?

Sure they will. They will spend money on anything they can get rid of if they ever get the presidency again. That's the reason they don't want a wall.

Sure they will. They will spend money on anything they can get rid of if they ever get the presidency again. That's the reason they don't want a wall.
That's another reason I want more of the wall..........Would be hard for them to justify tearing it down.......They will not let the loopholes get closed.....so it makes the CBP do their job more efficiently...........

Most of the money is for areas where there is a problem of them coming across.........biggest area is the Rio Grande areas............Where they have better infrastructure arrests have gone down.........because it's more difficult to get across there. With the sensors and security measures added in.......they know when illegals are climbing the walls.

That's another reason I want more of the wall..........Would be hard for them to justify tearing it down.......They will not let the loopholes get closed.....so it makes the CBP do their job more efficiently...........

Most of the money is for areas where there is a problem of them coming across.........biggest area is the Rio Grande areas............Where they have better infrastructure arrests have gone down.........because it's more difficult to get across there. With the sensors and security measures added in.......they know when illegals are climbing the walls.

You know how the sheep are. The party tells them they want border security when they really want just the opposite. So if we build a wall and they end up tearing it down, there can't be anymore evidence than that what their goals really are which is open borders.

What we want to spend the money on is more than just walls, it's technology that assist those walls in stopping illegals. So their puppet masters tell them technology alone will solve the problem.

But you know how liberals are. They don't think for themselves. If they did, they would ask themselves "Wait a minute! If they say the walls and technology won't work, HTF will technology alone work with no walls?"

It's why I've always said, if I were ever to try and sell somebody a bridge, I would make sure to sell it to a liberal, because they'll believe anything they're told.

~~~~~~
That's why we must keep asking the question, What id the Democrats and Obama do with the more than $56 billion Congress allotted to the Secure Fence Act of 2006? Obama claimed more than 600 miles of wall was built. In truth less than 50 miles of the double wall was built. Both the president and the People cannot trust the Democrats. The shutdown must continue and so should the ban on Democrat Junkets and use of taxpayer money.

Obama says the border fence is 'now basically complete'
The report acknowledges progress on the fences, as well as hundreds more miles deemed to be under "operational control," but "DHS reports that the southwest border continues to be vulnerable to … This statement was rated Barely True when it was published. On July 27, 2011, we changed the name for the rating to Mostly False.

~~~~~~
That's why we must keep asking the question, What id the Democrats and Obama do with the more than $56 billion Congress allotted to the Secure Fence Act of 2006? Obama claimed more than 600 miles of wall was built. In truth less than 50 miles of the double wall was built. Both the president and the People cannot trust the Democrats. The shutdown must continue and so should the ban on Democrat Junkets and use of taxpayer money.

The report acknowledges progress on the fences, as well as hundreds more miles deemed to be under "operational control," but "DHS reports that the southwest border continues to be vulnerable to … This statement was rated Barely True when it was published. On July 27, 2011, we changed the name for the rating to Mostly False.
Congress did not alot 56 billion dollars in that act. The bill was amended so that not all had to be double fenced.

This is another example of how stupid the Trumpettes really are.

You know how the sheep are. The party tells them they want border security when they really want just the opposite. So if we build a wall and they end up tearing it down, there can't be anymore evidence than that what their goals really are which is open borders.

What we want to spend the money on is more than just walls, it's technology that assist those walls in stopping illegals. So their puppet masters tell them technology alone will solve the problem.

But you know how liberals are. They don't think for themselves. If they did, they would ask themselves "Wait a minute! If they say the walls and technology won't work, HTF will technology alone work with no walls?"

It's why I've always said, if I were ever to try and sell somebody a bridge, I would make sure to sell it to a liberal, because they'll believe anything they're told.
More lies. Is that all you got?

We don't want a 40' concrete wall. Quit lying. We have fences. Democrats supported fences under Bush. Trump wants a God damn worthless overt priced wall. Why can't you people get that?

Obama supported border security you God damn asshole.

You want to 3asdyytte 5.7 billion on a 200 mile wall that can be climbed over, dug undser & just plain gone around.

Ted Cruz is a spineless jellyfish for defending a man that talked the worst kind of trash in the primaries. Seriously, how the hell can he just forgive all that shit when Trump has never made a move to apologize?

Pelosi is deathly afraid of transparency. Americans remember her being the one trying to sell us on passing legislation so we can find out what is in it after it has been passed. Now, it is her that objects to cameras, not Trump.

Then why haven't they?
They did. If your head was not so far up Trump's ass, you would know that.

Nance - Orange Man Plane.jpeg

Forum List

Back