Ted Cruz Plays Hardball

Damn. That guy can be brutal. :auiqs.jpg:

"Senator Ted Cruz sent a letter to President Donald Trump urging him to send both the Iran nuclear agreement and Paris climate accords to the Senate for ratification. Since the Senate won’t agree to advise and consent to either deal, requesting a vote would force Biden into a confrontation and could precipitate a constitutional crisis."

Cruz Urges Trump to Send Iran Deal and Climate Agreement to Senate So They Can Fail

. . . And THAT'S why I voted for him in the 2016 primary right there.

What's "dangerous" about following the Constitution?

The US Senate's duties include advice and consent on treaties.

Ted Cruz is the most corrupt, two-faced piece of shit in politics today.

Based on what? Another one of your infamous "This is what conservatives REALLY think" leftist blogs?

I think your beloved Presidential usurper, Grandpa Badfinger, still holds that title. And I think you have no credibility to spew bile at Ted Cruz.

"Senator Ted Cruz sent a letter to President Donald Trump urging him to send both the Iran nuclear agreement and Paris climate accords to the Senate for ratification. Since the Senate won’t agree to advise and consent to either deal, requesting a vote would force Biden into a confrontation and could precipitate a constitutional crisis."

Cruz Urges Trump to Send Iran Deal and Climate Agreement to Senate So They Can Fail
Political theatre. What a waste of time.

Ted Cruz is a Libertarian in neo-Conservative clothes.
This is a good move but he would sell anyone's soul to make a buck.

This makes him perfect for a Biden Admin. take down!!!
The fact is that most Rs and Ds are on the same page that Trump isn't.
They will never protect the border or the jobs of US citizens.

Ted Cruz is a pawn of Goldman Sachs and other international businesses. He's part of what's leading us towards globalism and you people are too fucking dense to see it.

Well he must have learned something while he was associating with all those big-wig business people. What Cruz is suggesting is referred to as a "poison pill." That's where one company defends itself by its stock less attractive to an acquirer.

Cruz is speaking to Trump in a language Trump understands very well and given how the election was stolen, I wouldn't blame Trump for leaving as many turds behind when he leaves.

Big wet, slippery turds for Uncle Joe to slip on and bust his ass.

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::lmao:

Ted Cruz is a pawn of Goldman Sachs and other international businesses. He's part of what's leading us towards globalism and you people are too fucking dense to see it.

Well he must have learned something while he was associating with all those big-wig business people. What Cruz is suggesting is referred to as a "poison pill." That's where one company defends itself by its stock less attractive to an acquirer.

Cruz is speaking to Trump in a language Trump understands very well and given how the election was stolen, I wouldn't blame Trump for leaving as many turds behind when he leaves.

Big wet, slippery turds for Uncle Joe to slip on and bust his ass.

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::lmao:

To be clear I have a neutral stance on what he is doing here.

These guys actually believe guys like Cruz want the same things guys like Trump want.

Fools...

Political theatre. What a waste of time.

What's "political theatre" about it? Getting the Senate on record about the Iran Deal and Paris Accords could block Sleepy Joe from pulling the sleazy move of trying to enter those deals. Further, it would be a message to Iran and the Paris Greenies, that the American people aren't on board with their Atrocities even if the Sleepy One is.

These guys actually believe guys like Cruz want the same things guys like Trump want.

Fools...
I can't believe this...Trump was ranking on Cruz during the debates saying that Cruz was as big a sellout to US citizens as everyone else on stage.

A real danger to what?
Liberalism?

A real danger to decency. He's a piece of shit lawyer and you people are on your knees ready to suck his cock.

Yeah, we're totally looking to the likes of you for guidance and judgement on decency. Sorry, where did you imagine you had acquired any authority on this or any other subject?

Hey, guys, Captain No-Dick here has decreed that Ted Cruz is a bad person, and we're all bad people for liking him, on the basis of . . . nothing but his assertions. Show of hands, everyone who gives a rat's ass? Anyone? Bueller?

What's "political theatre" about it? Getting the Senate on record about the Iran Deal and Paris Accords could block Sleepy Joe from pulling the sleazy move of trying to enter those deals. Further, it would be a message to Iran and the Paris Greenies, that the American people aren't on board with their Atrocities even if the Sleepy One is.
It won't block Biden from entering those deals.

Thanks!

A real danger to what?
Liberalism?

A real danger to decency. He's a piece of shit lawyer and you people are on your knees ready to suck his cock.

Yeah, we're totally looking to the likes of you for guidance and judgement on decency. Sorry, where did you imagine you had acquired any authority on this or any other subject?

Hey, guys, Captain No-Dick here has decreed that Ted Cruz is a bad person, and we're all bad people for liking him, on the basis of . . . nothing but his assertions. Show of hands, everyone who gives a rat's ass? Anyone? Bueller?
I don't l think Cruz is any better or worse than most politicians or people in high level positions.

where did you imagine you had acquired any authority on this or any other subject?

I don't think you're a bad person. I think you're ignorant and easily duped.

. . . Says someone pathetically attempting to support the China-fellating policies of Grandpa Badfinger.

where did you imagine you had acquired any authority on this or any other subject?

I don't think you're a bad person. I think you're ignorant and easily duped.
Business owners love Cruz.
Employees don't love Cruz.

Forum List

Back