Ted Cruz Plays Hardball

What you should state is that Cruz will not vote for a wall.
Cruz will not move to eliminate tax write offs for business entities moving off shore.
Cruz is willing to allow an unlimited number of business visas into the US causing mass unemployment among US citizens.

Yes, these are all facts.

He's the face of globalism and these dupes are ready to make him their president.
Cruz is the face of globalism? How so?

Cruz will not move to eliminate tax write offs for business entities moving off shore.
Cruz is willing to allow an unlimited number of business visas into the US causing mass unemployment among US citizens.

He's the face of globalism and these dupes are ready to make him their president.
You do know why Trump trounced Cruz and all the others.

Last edited:
Did I say anything about Biden? No, I didn't, you fucking idiot. I said "policies". At least I know how to read.

But by all means, feel free to try to convince me that you're opposed to Biden's policies. I shall be fascinated to hear you finally attempt to compose an original thought of your very own.

I am from the left but I'm not some brainless rube. Whether you realize that or not is ultimately irrelevant to me. Biden is an almost 80 year old Democrat that has been swimming in corruption his entire career. He has absolutely nothing to offer us.

He has your loyalty while international business interests have his loyalty. You really think he's going to fight big business money and stand up to globalism? Give me a fucking break bripat. You're smarter than this.

Cruz went beast mode. Love it. Love his beard too. He is angling for 2024 and by golly....he might just get it.
Just what we need...another GW and another crash.
Trump 2024! No substitutes need apply.

And not going to feel guilty about it because a panty-wearing lackwit like you disapproves.

Well, aside from the fact that most of them are spineless?

Trump represented all Americans, not just Wall Street.
It's not a big deal to admit that you want an unfettered Free Market; some people do.

How is he a "snake?"

I already told you. Globalism is what has really fucked up the United States and Ted Cruz is entirely on board with that shit. He works for those people. He creates the illusion that he's with guys like Trump but he's really not.

He has your loyalty while international business interests have his loyalty. You really think he's going to fight big business money and stand up to globalism? Give me a fucking break bripat. You're smarter than this.
What evidence do you have that "international business interests have his loyalty?" Somebody who voted for Biden is in no position to be attacking anyone for that. Biden has been caught taking bribes from the Chinese red handed.

It's not a big deal to admit that you want an unfettered Free Market; some people do.
For the most part, I do want a free market, except for those countries that don't obey international agreements and try to screw us.

What evidence do you have that "international business interests have his loyalty." Somebody who voted for Biden is in no position to be attacking anyone for that. Biden has been caught taking bribes from the Chinese red handed.

I would never vote for Biden. You should stop making assumptions about me. I'm not some moron Democrat.

For the most part, I do want a free market, except for those countries that don't obey international agreements and try to screw us.
except for those countries that don't obey international agreements and try to screw us
Which includes 2 of out majors job/career stealers...India and China.

What evidence do you have of that?

Look at who funds him and what he has done throughout his career. He is not fighting for working Americans. If you don't realize Cruz is part of the problem then you need to pay closer attention.

Forum List

Back