🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Cruz; PUNK Extraordinaire

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010
I suggest we put that loudmouthed, Texas-Teabagger & Chuck Hagel in one o' those congressional-coatrooms, for 10 minutes, and...you know...see what happens.

February 14, 2013

When Teabaggers Attack

"The traditional stance for a freshman senator is to hold back a bit. Being reticent and deferential are not qualities that come naturally to those who manage to win Senate seats, but most new senators choose, as much as it clashes with their instincts, to tamp down.

Not Cruz.

"We do not know, for example, if he received compensation for giving paid speeches at extreme or radical groups,” Cruz told the Senate Armed Services Committee before it voted Tuesday to approve Hagel’s nomination. “It is at a minimum relevant to know if that $200,000 that he deposited in his bank account came directly from Saudi Arabia, came directly from North Korea.”

I suggest we put that loudmouthed, Texas-Teabagger & Chuck Hagel in one o' those congressional-coatrooms, for 10 minutes, and...you know...see what happens.

February 14, 2013

When Teabaggers Attack

"The traditional stance for a freshman senator is to hold back a bit. Being reticent and deferential are not qualities that come naturally to those who manage to win Senate seats, but most new senators choose, as much as it clashes with their instincts, to tamp down.

Not Cruz.

"We do not know, for example, if he received compensation for giving paid speeches at extreme or radical groups,” Cruz told the Senate Armed Services Committee before it voted Tuesday to approve Hagel’s nomination. “It is at a minimum relevant to know if that $200,000 that he deposited in his bank account came directly from Saudi Arabia, came directly from North Korea.”

Chuck Hagel would kick some teabagger butt.

Actually, I can't think of a word bad enough to call Cruz. Ever see the movie "Scanners"...?
Yep!!!

HeadExplode.gif

Damn..he's a secret commie!

Cruz was born and spent the first four years of his life in Calgary before his parents returned to Houston. His father was jailed and tortured by the Fulgencio Batista regime and fought for Fidel Castro in the Cuban Revolution[38] but "didn't know Castro was a Communist" and later became a staunch critic of Castro when "the rebel leader took control and began seizing private property and suppressing dissent."[39] Rafael Cruz moved to Austin in 1957 to study at the University of Texas. He spoke no English and had $100 sewn into his underwear.[40] The elder Cruz worked his way through school as a dishwasher making 50 cents an hour. Cruz’s mother, who was from Delaware, was the first person in her family to attend college. She earned a degree in mathematics from Rice University in Houston in the 1950s, working summers at Foley’s and Shell. Cruz has said, "I'm Cuban, Irish, and Italian, and yet somehow I ended up Southern Baptist."[41]

as taxpayers, we all have a say in military affairs.

Yes but that right does not include trashing the honorable military service of someone who fought for your freedoms when all you have ever done was had someone ELSE fight for you.

Cruz was born and spent the first four years of his life in Calgary before his parents returned to Houston. His father was jailed and tortured by the Fulgencio Batista regime and fought for Fidel Castro in the Cuban Revolution[38] but "didn't know Castro was a Communist" and later became a staunch critic of Castro when "the rebel leader took control and began seizing private property and suppressing dissent."[39] Rafael Cruz moved to Austin in 1957 to study at the University of Texas. He spoke no English and had $100 sewn into his underwear.[40] The elder Cruz worked his way through school as a dishwasher making 50 cents an hour. Cruz’s mother, who was from Delaware, was the first person in her family to attend college. She earned a degree in mathematics from Rice University in Houston in the 1950s, working summers at Foley’s and Shell. Cruz has said, "I'm Cuban, Irish, and Italian, and yet somehow I ended up Southern Baptist."[41]

You've become a pretty cold person

Can you imagine if Obama had a father who fought for castro?

steph would not be able to contain her hate for Obama if his father was a brown commie.

Oh yeah she already cant contain her hate for Obama

steph would not be able to contain her hate for Obama if his father was a brown commie.

Oh yeah she already cant contain her hate for Obama

you're a fine one to talk about others hating..everything Republican you HATE
but babble on if it blows your skirt up

steph what would your entire party be saying about a dem whos father fought for castro?

steph what would your entire party be saying about a dem whos father fought for castro?

Well jeeze, let me get my crystal ball out..and you people have no problem Obama being associated with a known domestic terrorist. so now what is your beef?

This man has this family history and trashed a metaled wounded war vet.

he has no right to trash the honorable service of a man jsut becuase hes in the wrong party.

oh wait he isnt even in the "wrong " party huh.

he trashing the honorable service of a man for simply not agreeing with EVERY THING a current republican is FORCED to support or be tossed out of the party and socrned for life

This man has this family history and trashed a metaled wounded war vet.

he has no right to trash the honorable service of a man jsut becuase hes in the wrong party.

oh wait he isnt even in the "wrong " party huh.

he trashing the honorable service of a man for simply not agreeing with EVERY THING a current republican is FORCED to support or be tossed out of the party and socrned for life

oh cry us a river..you on the left TRASHED George Bush, McCain,and they served..trashed Palin who had a son in Iraq at the time...your fucking double standards is so sick you can't even admit what you do

Forum List

Back