🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Cruz retweets Russian propaganda and calls our military “weak”

These ads make our military look weak.

Looking weak in this area is bad..... it gives people ideas.

critical thinking bipeds see it for what it is & don't get swayed by rooooskie bullshit.

only deplorables fall for click bait like that. it's how they were duped into buying their chosen ones' conjob.
Do you really not understand why a country that has enemies all over the world should be careful about looking weak?

:45:

i think our allies know we are strong & the dictators around the world also know they can't whisper in biden's ear nor powder his butt to get over on america anymore like they did with donny.

putin, the NK piglet & the saudi murderer

biden stood up to putin pretty much as oon as he took office, while donny grabbed his ankles for vlad b4 even being installed.
Well you don't know shit do you?

Dismissed.

critical thinking bipeds see it for what it is & don't get swayed by rooooskie bullshit.

only deplorables fall for click bait like that. it's how they were duped into buying their chosen ones' conjob.
Do you really not understand why a country that has enemies all over the world should be careful about looking weak?

“weakness” is falling for and propagating Russian disinformation - STOP it!! :nono:
Holy shit, you're fucking retarded.

Cruz is right, just as the smart children are being dumbed down in schools, the military is being weakened to achieve "equality"
Yes, the Russian military model shown would have been superior if all our battles were hand to hand combat, but that hasn't been the case for decades. Our technology puts us far above that, and every soldier doesn't have to crawl through the mud on their belly any more. Seems like someone should have mentioned that to Cruz by now.
So you're saying America would lose a "hand to hand combat" war
No. I'm saying "hand to hand combat" is not the only type war we have to fight. Every soldier doesn't have to fly jets, but I have no doubt some women would be just as capable as any man. Every soldier doesn't have to drive a tank, but I'm pretty sure lots of women could do that too. Every soldier doesn't have to fight "hand to hand combat"

OmG - No bottom for Trumpublicans!
Cruz is just upset that all the white supremacists are being replaced by strong women, LQBTQ people and people of color.

With this new, diversified army, I bet Putin is scared to the point he’s about to shit himself.

OmG - No bottom for Trumpublicans!
Y'all are just mad because he didn't re-tweet your propaganda.

i think our allies know we are strong & the dictators around the world also know they can't whisper in biden's ear nor powder his butt to get over on america anymore like they did with donny.

biden stood up to putin pretty much as oon as he took office, while donny grabbed his ankles for vlad b4 even being installed.
Well you don't know shit do you?

Dismissed.

i know this:

putin_g20big-1.gif

yep.

fact.

of course not. Xi Jinping hasn't given Biden permission to listen to other dictators.

of course not. Xi Jinping hasn't given Biden permission to listen to other dictators.

donny has much of his cheap sweatshop crap made there, praised china's leader for his handling of the coronavirus for weeks & weeks b4 it was obvious he was losing a grip on the narrative, & had a bank acct over there.

lol ... please.

pretty pathetic given that raphael never even served.
Neither did Bubba or Oboingo....But that never stopped them from abusing the military.

they didn't peddle rooooskie propaganda either, but yer pitiful deflection is noted.
There was no rooskie propaganda being peddled here either, that's the point....Secondary point being that you cranks are too stupid to recognize a comparison of propaganda not being approval of it.

Trump said shitty things abot Cruz on the campaign trail too....Also Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, and just about everyone else.

Going to pull up the times that Kameltoe called Xiden a racist and misogynist too?

How about the time Castro questioned Dementia Joe's fitness for office?

Or maybe you could regale us with the times that Princess Spreading Bull and Amy Klobuchar warned against using Dominion voting machines?

Trump said shitty things abot Cruz on the campaign trail too....Also Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, and just about everyone else.

Going to pull up the times that Kameltoe called Xiden a racist and misogynist too?

How about the time Castro questioned Dementia Joe's fitness for office?

Or maybe you could regale us with the times that Princess Spreading Bull and Amy Klobuchar warned against using Dominion voting machines?

deflection is all you got.

ted the weasel chose donny over his own fucking wife.

one doesn't get any lower than that.

Ted Cruz wants to lead this same military someday. Probably not a good ideas to compare them to Russian military and say they are better or have more machismo

I can understand as the guy never served and has no idea about the people who do serve.

Ted has pissed off military veterans probably something you do not want to do.

His voting record on military spending is 42 percent when he has voted for and 58% against.

Senator Ted Cruz's voting record

Forum List

Back