Ted Cruz Says SCOTUS 'Clearly Wrong' to Legalize Gay Marriage

I can't seem to find a list of states that still have bans. Regardless, I think you are worried about nothing. Gay marriage is safe in every state. Even if obergefell is overturned, you'd see states repealing bans or legalizing gay marriage.
You are such a stubborn fool. But you don't fool me . I know what your doing. You're trying to come off as wanting to protect marriage equality, but would really like those who want to protect it to relax and not pay attention to the danger.

What I want to avoid is a situation like roe, where the courts ruled on a right to privacy, and the leftist activists said "it's law! Abortion is settled law!".

I'm not advocating against gay marriage, I'm just trying to be crystal clear on the role of the court, and careful about what they say, because for 3 decades, we were recognizing a "law" created by scotus, which was really just the left creating that narrative, which scotus doesn't have the power to do. So, yes, maybe I am harping about the language, but it's that language that gave us 30 years of "law" that should have never been.
I am not even dealing with this shit about law with you anymore. We have been all through it too many times. You are a broken record .and your claim that you are not opposed to same sex marriage is questionable at best. It is a game that you play and I am on to you.

Oh my, you need to stop reading these fear mongering articles. By chance, do you happen to listen to Michaelangelo signoriole or dean obiedallah on Sirius xm?

Anyway, these articles have a knack of taking things out of context. For example, the claim that they have introduced...168? bills targeting transgenderism, when in fact, they are most likely bills trying to prevent teaching topics of sexuality and sexually explicit topics to kids under 10.

Sure, there are probably a few people who will try to push an anti gay bill, but they won't go anywhere.
Says the one who claims to have done research and determined that no states still have bans on same sex marriage on the books.

You are such a stubborn fool. But you don't fool me . I know what your doing. You're trying to come off as wanting to protect marriage equality, but would really like those who want to protect it to relax and not pay attention to the danger.
You're wrong, I don't care who you marry, who you love, I just think we are at a time when gay marriage is commonplace and you are not going to see states forbid it. It's not going to happen.

I am not even dealing with this shit about law with you anymore. We have been all through it too many times. You are a broken record .and your claim that you are not opposed to same sex marriage is questionable at best. It is a game that you play and I am on to you.
I'm playing no games. I just think you are listening to some fear mongering talking heads that have got you believing that states are going to dissolve gay marriages. It's not going to happen.

Says the one who claims to have done research and determined that no states still have bans on same sex marriage on the books.
I've never claimed I've done research. I've said I've looked online and couldn't find a list if states that had gay marriage bans on the books. You provided a link, great. Still, my point remains, those are old laws that nobody is going to enforce.

Blather on. I am on to your game. You want LBGT people to be complacent and look the other way. Not happening.
Lol, I think you WANT to believe this. You just can't fathom that someone would support states rights AND still want people to have the freedom to be with whomever they choose.

I tried to help you to understand what's going on but I am not certified in special ed. Get an adult to help you with your reading and comprehension skills
I don't need any help with either of those. I can't help it if you don't realize that states are not going back to gay marriage bans, and even if they tried, the lawsuits would be upheld by scotus using th 14A as reasoning.

Forum List

Back