Ted Cruz says Zelensky "engaged in theater": “It’s jarring seeing all of these images of him in a sweatshirt & fatigues next to Biden, it's a costume"

Forgive me if I don't just swallow the propaganda of a country that just invaded another country...

Remember when you morons swallowed that type of propaganda to justify invading Iraq?

Remember how you same morons pretend you didn't do that and you were opposed to the invasion the whole time?

So yea, I don't take liars and Putin sycophants at their word...
but you swallow it hook line and sinker from the country that's invaded almost every other country on Earth the last hundred years?
Not to mention the one we nuked two times

And if you don't believe the Pentagon controls the media .....well there's a sucker born every minute isn't there?

Right wing cowards often end up resorting to ridicule when faced with an actual courageous person. Ted Cruz knows he would have never have stood up to Putin who expected Zelensky to flee the country like Cruz running from a cold snap.
The military is woefully short of recruits. Many not coming from rural areas due to how woke it has gotten. Now since you accuse others of cowardice why hasn't the military filled up its conscriptions from the social justice empowered who are mostly Progs? progs and Prog women want men to die for them and yet want equality. Just not worth it.

but you swallow it hook line and sinker from the country that's invaded almost every other country on Earth the last hundred years?
Not to mention the one we nuked two times
There is nothing to swallow...so let me say this clearly for you...

I will never support a country invading another country under false pretenses...I know you folks love imperialism so the concept of not invading other countries is foreign to you...

The military is woefully short of recruits. Many not coming from rural areas due to how woke it has gotten. Now since you accuse others of cowardice why hasn't the military filled up its conscriptions from the social justice empowered who are mostly Progs? progs and Prog women want men to die for them and yet want equality. Just not worth it.
Maybe it needs to be down, since we always complain about how this country wages war all over the place...Our military is already big enough........How much bigger do you need it to be? and for what purpose?

Anyone who says that was a real moment is lying or a dumb fuck.

If there was an incoming missile or mortar, the Secret Service would have immediately taken POTUS to a secure bunker.

No one even flinched.

They knew it was a MANUFACTURED INCIDENT TO PLAY ON THE NEWS BACK IN THE US.

So FUCKING LAME.

Just another Democrat Produced Infomercial

June 22 2022
NATO member Poland could be the next target of a Russian invasion as the war in Ukraine drags on, according to pro-Kremlin Russian TV channel Russia-1.

Presenter Olga Skabeeva, host of the "60 Minutes" talk show and one of Russia's most prominent state propagandists, was quoted by Daily Beast journalist Julia Davis as saying that Russia should smash Western countries after Ukraine, starting with its neighbor Poland.

"I have some unpleasant news... Even though we are methodically destroying the weapons that are being delivered [to Ukraine], the quantities in which the United States are sending them force us to come up with some global conclusions," Skabeeva said on state-owned Russia-1.

Teabaggers would love that.
MOVE to Russia already.

Just another Democrat Produced Infomercial

If it was not staged, the Secret Service is incompetent, or wanted Biden to die.

What narrative are the cult fucks going with?

THESE ARE THE ONLY 3 OPTIONS:

1) IT WAS STAGED
2) THE SECRET SERVICE IS INCOMPETENT
3) THE SECRET SERVICE WANTED BIDEN TO DIE

Those are the only options.

Lets have it, cult fucks….which one was it?

Ted Cruz? This blamable political superidiot who declared war on Germany once because of the pipeline Nord Stream 2 has still opinions? Poor USA.

If it was not staged, the Secret Service is incompetent, or wanted Biden to die.

What narrative are the cult fucks going with?

THESE ARE THE ONLY 3 OPTIONS:

1) IT WAS STAGED
2) THE SECRET SERVICE IS INCOMPETENT
3) THE SECRET SERVICE WANTED BIDEN TO DIE

Those are the only options.

Lets have it, cult fucks….which one was it?

Trump did it.

Public support for arming and funding military operations in Ukraine has dropped substantially from a year ago, and public opinion has turned decidedly in favor of non-intervention. A new AP poll shows over half of Americans reject outfitting Ukraine with weapons and sending financial aid to the country, and objection is highest among Republicans.

While war hawks on both sides of the aisle work to further ensnare the U.S. in the geopolitical disputes of Eastern Europe, the American people largely see the dispute as a minor threat to U.S. interests and do not want to become more involved.

The Pew Research Center found the share of Americans who think the Russia-Ukraine conflict is a “major threat” to U.S. interests has dropped in both parties. Well under half of Democrats (43%) now see the Ukraine situation as a “major threat” and just 29% of Republicans do. Pew also found the share of American who think the U.S. is giving too much aid to Ukraine is up 19 percentage points since Russia launched its invasion of Ukraine.

The war-hungry globalists pushing for intervention in Ukraine are losing power over public perception, but nonetheless it is still undeniably leftists beating the drums of war the loudest. If you are antiwar in 2023 but still identify as a Democrat you are in the wrong party.

This war is a payoff for the MIC AND CORRUPT POLITICIANS.

Hundreds of thousands of people are dead because NATO, and specifically Biden ruined the peace deal in March 2022.

100% confirmed fact.

War is big business

Last edited:
We are weakening Russia by destroying Ukraine and enriching their corrupt oligarchs.

VOMITOUS!

i like Ted Cruz a lot but i disagree here. people can wear whatever they want under the circumstances. i hate the idea that politicians have to wear suits no matter the circumstance...lighten up!

Of course Zelensky is. its called personal bravery and a war. These are things Cruz is not familiar with.

Eisenhower, Nixon, Reagan, and Bush I would have gladly stood by his side. but thats before Russian PR infiltrated and created the MAGA party.

Of course Zelensky is. its called personal bravery and a war. These are things Cruz is not familiar with.

Eisenhower, Nixon, Reagan, and Bush I would have gladly stood by his side. but thats before Russian PR infiltrated and created the MAGA party.

Suuuuure...

1677259839277.png

Nice picture. Has nothing to do with Zelensky.

No, it has to do with the Biden administration's close ties to Russia, and Psaki's and Kerry's "Make Russia Great Again" campaign. So, in a way it actually does have to do with Zelensky, since he, Biden, and Putin are all in the money-laundering scheme together, and have been for years.

No, it has to do with the Biden administration's close ties to Russia, and Psaki's and Kerry's "Make Russia Great Again" campaign. So, in a way it actually does have to do with Zelensky, since he, Biden, and Putin are all in the money-laundering scheme together, and have been for years.

Poland had close ties with Russia to, until it was invaded and partitioned and tens of thousands shot in forests.

Forum List

Back