Ted Cruz wants to increase H-1B visas from 65,000 to 325,000 annually

East Germany didnt have a problem with immigration. The economy and social conditions sucked so badly no one in his right mind would want to move there.
Is that what you want here?
Because the result was the E.Germany was a stagnant economy. Yes, everyone had his job and kept it for decades. At least until they collapsed.
Now you've morphed into an argument on whether we have a right to control our borders. I never said otherwise. But it isirrelevant.

You're putting the cart before the horse. East Germany had an emigration problem because its economy sucked. It didn't have a sucky economy because of emigration. Immigration doesn't help our economy one bit, so why should we allow it? Why do we want to import a bunch of democrats who are willing to work for 1/3 that Americans will work for or get on welfare the minute they arrive?

The bottom line: how do we benefit from these third world immigrants?

Yep...lets just fuck over the American worker and ensure the election of democrats for the foreseeable future.
No conservative in their right mind is for unchecked immigration.
Immigrants are naturally Republican voters. They are hard working, family oriented, and want to achieve the American dream.

What a crock of shit.
Your defeat on this matter is acknowledged and accepted.

Your anti American stance is acknowledged and recognized.

Sorry but machinists are not part of H1B visas.
next.

The end result is the same. Immigrants taking jobs from Americans for less pay.
Thank you. Your opinion is now officially irrelevant on this issue.

And what part isnt true?
Immigrants,no matter how they get here,undermine wages.
That isnt true. It is never true. It wasnt true for blacks movng up north, it wasnt true for Germans entering the country in the 18th century, or Irish and Jews in the 19th century or Hispanics in this century.
People are resources, not liabilities. They increase the pool of talent and create markets.
Sure, change makes for disruptions and not everyone will benefit. Too bad. Show me someplace with no change in their economy.

It may have been true up until WW II, but that was before we had things like welfare, free healthcare and public schooling. The immigrants in those days also came from a culture on a similar level to ours. They weren't the refuse of third world countries that had no use for them.

That's exactly what they were considered by douchebags like you at that time.

I have yet to meet a politician who could be trusted. Who is Cruz trying to pander to with his position on h1b visas?
His rich campaign supporters. Mark Rubio also wants to increase the quota of H1 visa. With all the number of Americans being displaced by cheap labor or unemployment American should unite not to vote this kind of candidates that hurt our own people.
Don't vote for Cruz.

And what part isnt true?
That isnt true. It is never true. It wasnt true for blacks movng up north, it wasnt true for Germans entering the country in the 18th century, or Irish and Jews in the 19th century or Hispanics in this century.
People are resources, not liabilities. They increase the pool of talent and create markets.
Sure, change makes for disruptions and not everyone will benefit. Too bad. Show me someplace with no change in their economy.

It may have been true up until WW II, but that was before we had things like welfare, free healthcare and public schooling. The immigrants in those days also came for a culture on a similar level to ours. They weren't the refuse of third world countries that had no use for them.

Things are different now. Women come over the border just so they can have a baby and create a burden for the taxpayers. They pay for the birth of the baby and then they pay to house, cloth and feed it. We gain nothing from third world immigration to our shores.
Gee, tell that to the Vietnamese, Cambodians, Thais and Chinese that have come here in the last 40 years. My son's freshman hall at U.Illinois was filled with their chidlren.

And they are taking jobs from Americans.

The children of those immigrants? They ARE US citizens.

You're putting the cart before the horse. East Germany had an emigration problem because its economy sucked. It didn't have a sucky economy because of emigration. Immigration doesn't help our economy one bit, so why should we allow it? Why do we want to import a bunch of democrats who are willing to work for 1/3 that Americans will work for or get on welfare the minute they arrive?

The bottom line: how do we benefit from these third world immigrants?

Yep...lets just fuck over the American worker and ensure the election of democrats for the foreseeable future.
Immigrants are naturally Republican voters. They are hard working, family oriented, and want to achieve the American dream.

What a crock of shit.

Your ignorance is noted and made fun of.
Immigrants are a dynamic force in any economy. That's been shown over and over. Remind me about all those Irish immigrants who displaced American workers in the 1800s and what a disaster it was.

I have yet to meet a politician who could be trusted. Who is Cruz trying to pander to with his position on h1b visas?
His rich campaign supporters. Mark Rubio also wants to increase the quota of H1 visa. With all the number of Americans being displaced by cheap labor or unemployment American should unite not to vote this kind of candidates that hurt our own people.
Don't vote for Cruz.
Yes, vote Hillary and get millions of lettuce pickers instead of PhDs.

What a crock of shit.

Immigrants are a dynamic force in any economy. That's been shown over and over. Remind me about all those Irish immigrants who displaced American workers in the 1800s and what a disaster it was.

You realize there was a time when we needed immigrants because we didnt have enough people to fill the jobs available.
Thats not the case anymore.

Don't vote for Cruz.
Yes, vote Hillary and get millions of lettuce pickers instead of PhDs.

And fuck Americans with PhDs?

What a crock of shit.

You realize there was a time when we needed immigrants because we didnt have enough people to fill the jobs available.
Thats not the case anymore.
When was that exactly?

No...I understand there's a lack of jobs right now and flooding the country with immigrants sure as hell isnt helping the situation.
If there's a lack of jobs why would immigrants want to come here?

Apparently there are jobs. As long as you're an immigrant who will work for less. Just ask those former workers at disney world.
There are also thousands of newly graduate kids willing to work for less. Rabbi support to H1 program is just bull crap. I think he is H1 employee himself. Because you got to be stupid supporting this program..
I don't have H1 people in my company although it's easy if I wanted. I should be the one supporting this program but in totally against it. It's good for business owners for the sake of cheap labor and greediness but sorry for American people.
If there are thousands of newly graduate kids willing to work for less, why is the unemployment rate/underemployment rate for new college grads nearly 50%?

Because those jobs are being filled by immigrants and obamas policies suck donkey balls.
Your saying that immigrants that just came here that doesn't even speak English are better than our newly graduate kids? Your excuses is just bs.

If there's a lack of jobs why would immigrants want to come here?

Apparently there are jobs. As long as you're an immigrant who will work for less. Just ask those former workers at disney world.
There are also thousands of newly graduate kids willing to work for less. Rabbi support to H1 program is just bull crap. I think he is H1 employee himself. Because you got to be stupid supporting this program..
I don't have H1 people in my company although it's easy if I wanted. I should be the one supporting this program but in totally against it. It's good for business owners for the sake of cheap labor and greediness but sorry for American people.
If there are thousands of newly graduate kids willing to work for less, why is the unemployment rate/underemployment rate for new college grads nearly 50%?

Because those jobs are being filled by immigrants and obamas policies suck donkey balls.
Your saying that immigrants that just came here that doesn't even speak English are better than our newly graduate kids? Your excuses is just bs.
So the argument is that new college grads would work for less but they are losing out to immigrants who will work for even less?
No, that doesnt pass the laugh test, much less the smell test.

"Displacement of US workers: An H1B dependent employer must attest that by hiring a H1B worker, it is not displacing any US worker for a similar position within 90 days before or after filing a H1B petition. "
That's what you and republicans say.

That's what the law says.

And you think corporations and the government follow the law?

Do you apply that illogic to every law, or just when it suits you, dopey?

Let me get this straight: You think the Obama administration follows the immigration laws on the books?

The end result is the same. Immigrants taking jobs from Americans for less pay.

And what part isnt true?

It may have been true up until WW II, but that was before we had things like welfare, free healthcare and public schooling. The immigrants in those days also came from a culture on a similar level to ours. They weren't the refuse of third world countries that had no use for them.

That's what they are considered to be now by intelligent people.

"Displacement of US workers: An H1B dependent employer must attest that by hiring a H1B worker, it is not displacing any US worker for a similar position within 90 days before or after filing a H1B petition. "

Let me get this straight: You think the Obama administration follows the immigration laws on the books?

Don't answer a question with a question.

What a crock of shit.

Yeah, they're a "dynamic force" alright. They'll dynamite our economy and our culture into oblivion. Why do you want to turn the United States into Mexico? You know, there's a reason Mexico is a shit hole. It's because it's inhabited by Mexicans.

Don't answer a question with a question.

ROFL! I'll take that as a "yes."

And what part isnt true?

That's what they are considered to be now by intelligent people.

That's what irrelevant nobodies like you have always said.

Forum List

Back