Ted Cruz wants to increase H-1B visas from 65,000 to 325,000 annually

And what part isnt true?
Immigrants,no matter how they get here,undermine wages.
That isnt true. It is never true. It wasnt true for blacks movng up north, it wasnt true for Germans entering the country in the 18th century, or Irish and Jews in the 19th century or Hispanics in this century.
People are resources, not liabilities. They increase the pool of talent and create markets.
Sure, change makes for disruptions and not everyone will benefit. Too bad. Show me someplace with no change in their economy.

It may have been true up until WW II, but that was before we had things like welfare, free healthcare and public schooling. The immigrants in those days also came from a culture on a similar level to ours. They weren't the refuse of third world countries that had no use for them.

That's exactly what they were considered by douchebags like you at that time.

That's what they are considered to be now by intelligent people.

That's what irrelevant nobodies like you have always said.

So you're in favor of amnesty?

Apparently there are jobs. As long as you're an immigrant who will work for less. Just ask those former workers at disney world.
There are also thousands of newly graduate kids willing to work for less. Rabbi support to H1 program is just bull crap. I think he is H1 employee himself. Because you got to be stupid supporting this program..
I don't have H1 people in my company although it's easy if I wanted. I should be the one supporting this program but in totally against it. It's good for business owners for the sake of cheap labor and greediness but sorry for American people.
If there are thousands of newly graduate kids willing to work for less, why is the unemployment rate/underemployment rate for new college grads nearly 50%?

Because those jobs are being filled by immigrants and obamas policies suck donkey balls.
Your saying that immigrants that just came here that doesn't even speak English are better than our newly graduate kids? Your excuses is just bs.
So the argument is that new college grads would work for less but they are losing out to immigrants who will work for even less?
No, that doesnt pass the laugh test, much less the smell test.
H1B program should have been shut down when the recession hit. That it was not shut down is proof that our government, republican and democrat are in the back pockets of large corporations that benefit from this attack on American jobs.

Immigrants are naturally Republican voters. They are hard working, family oriented, and want to achieve the American dream.

What a crock of shit.
Your defeat on this matter is acknowledged and accepted.

Your anti American stance is acknowledged and recognized.
Your ignorance is noted and made fun of.
Immigrants are a dynamic force in any economy. That's been shown over and over. Remind me about all those Irish immigrants who displaced American workers in the 1800s and what a disaster it was.

Yeah, they're a "dynamic force" alright. They'll dynamite our economy and our culture into oblivion. Why do you want to turn the United States into Mexico? You know, there's a reason Mexico is a shit hole. It's because it's inhabited by Mexicans.
Just like all those Irish in the 19th century turned this country into Ireland, right?
You are typifying why anti immigration "conservatives" are perceived and painted as racists and bigots.

There are also thousands of newly graduate kids willing to work for less. Rabbi support to H1 program is just bull crap. I think he is H1 employee himself. Because you got to be stupid supporting this program..
I don't have H1 people in my company although it's easy if I wanted. I should be the one supporting this program but in totally against it. It's good for business owners for the sake of cheap labor and greediness but sorry for American people.
If there are thousands of newly graduate kids willing to work for less, why is the unemployment rate/underemployment rate for new college grads nearly 50%?

Because those jobs are being filled by immigrants and obamas policies suck donkey balls.
Your saying that immigrants that just came here that doesn't even speak English are better than our newly graduate kids? Your excuses is just bs.
So the argument is that new college grads would work for less but they are losing out to immigrants who will work for even less?
H1B program should have been shut down when the recession hit. That it was not shut down is proof that our government, republican and democrat are in the back pockets of large corporations that benefit from this attack on American jobs.
Why should it have been shut down? If there werent jobs, companies wouldnt have applied for them.

Don't answer a question with a question.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Bripat: And you think corporations and the government follow the law?
Unkotare: Do you apply that illogic to every law, or just when it suits you, dopey?
Brepat: Let me get this straight: You think the Obama administration follows the immigration laws on the books?

....and you have the fucking balls to turn around two second later with this "Don't answer wtih a question" bullshit!?!

Last edited:
You are typifying why anti immigration "conservatives" are perceived and painted as racists and bigots.

The only racist here is you. You have already declared your desire to see American jobs be given to illiterate Mexicans. See, here in America, we don't give jobs to people just because they're Mexican. Only racists like you do that kind of thing.

The only racist here is you. You have already declared your desire to see American jobs be given to illiterate Mexicans. See, here in America, we don't give jobs to people just because they're Mexican. Only racists like you do that kind of thing.
No, dipshit. I hoped an illiterate Mexican would take the cocksucker's job I was addressing.
You really are stupid. No wonder you're on Iggy. Stay there.

Why should it have been shut down? If there werent jobs, companies wouldnt have applied for them.
ROFL the h1b jobs are to replace Americans. To pull American's out of seats and replace them with cheaper engineers. And we are not talking about just a few guys. We are talking about millions.

Guy in accounting says we need to reduce salary... and we have access to a thousands cheap ass engineers willing to work for 1/4th the prices of our current engineers. They run around identifying the best American Engineering groups within the company with the highest salaries to be replaced with h1b visa employees. Company applies for h1b visas, government says oh you can't find more Engineers... uhmmm ok here's your RUBBER STAMP approval. Company brings in thousands of h1b visa employees and tells their existing teams that they have to train their replacements if they want to receive severance pay. After 3-6 months training they get laid off while the company keeps their new h1b employees to do the job of the now out of work engineers. Though the company may keep a few guys around just in case. For the most part entire teams are let go and only the h1bs remain. Management gets a bonus for reducing salary.

And fuck Americans with PhDs?

That's right! This is America! If you want to get ahead in life you need to work hard, pay an arm and a leg to go to school and indebt three generations of your heirs for repayment of your student loans, and then graduate medical school and accept the first job you're offered for minimum wage! Because if you don't, we'll just import an Indian who smells bad because he doesn't wear deodorant and who may or may not have a difficult to understand accent (it's hard to tell because he's too shy to talk unless he's drunk) to work in the OR, and hope that the nurse can guess what tools he needs at the right time.

Last edited:

No, dipshit. I hoped an illiterate Mexican would take the cocksucker's job I was addressing.
You really are stupid. No wonder you're on Iggy. Stay there.

Rabbi, since you hate Americans so much, why don't you just leave? I bet you could move to Pakistan, renounce your citizenship, and if you ever need work you could write a nice letter and politely state your case for how you, as a Pakistani citizen, have an unalienable right to things that real Americans have accomplished.

ROFL the h1b jobs are to replace Americans. To pull American's out of seats and replace them with cheaper engineers. And we are not talking about just a few guys. We are talking about millions.

Guy in accounting says we need to reduce salary... and we have access to a thousands cheap ass engineers willing to work for 1/4th the prices of our current engineers. They run around identifying the best American Engineering groups within the company with the highest salaries to be replaced with h1b visa employees. Company applies for h1b visas, government says oh you can't find more Engineers... uhmmm ok here's your RUBBER STAMP approval. Company brings in thousands of h1b visa employees and tells their existing teams that they have to train their replacements if they want to receive severance pay. After 3-6 months training they get laid off while the company keeps their new h1b employees to do the job of the now out of work engineers. Though the company may keep a few guys around just in case. For the most part entire teams are let go and only the h1bs remain. Management gets a bonus for reducing salary.
OK you've proven you're an ignoramus and a moron. The cap on H1B visas is 65,000 this year. So it isnt "millions."
And why would foreign engineers agree to work for 25% of what Americans are making, given they will have the same expenses or more?

How about restricting immigration thus giving Americans a better shot at landing those jobs?
How about you kiss my ass?
You assume there are a finite number of jobs out there. It isnt true.

No...I understand there's a lack of jobs right now and flooding the country with immigrants sure as hell isnt helping the situation.
If there's a lack of jobs why would immigrants want to come here?

There's no shortage of jobs for people willing to work for 1/3 the price. Do you understand how the laws of supply and demand work?
Do you?
Yes we do. Do you? There are millions of unemployed American people that are just willing to work for less pay just to have food on the table. Then you want bring h1 people. That's a simple fact 3rd grader will understand but for hardware sales person you don't.

I like Rubio.. but I have no idea where he's getting the impression that the H1B program means more jobs for more Americans. Every single H1B employee took an American's job... and when the H1B runs out 99 times out of a hundred he takes the American job back to the country of his origin to train other employees to do more jobs that used to be American jobs. H1b is nothing more than an outsourcing visa.

How about you kiss my ass?
You assume there are a finite number of jobs out there. It isnt true.

No...I understand there's a lack of jobs right now and flooding the country with immigrants sure as hell isnt helping the situation.

There's no shortage of jobs for people willing to work for 1/3 the price. Do you understand how the laws of supply and demand work?
Do you?
Yes we do. Do you? There are millions of unemployed American people that are just willing to work for less pay just to have food on the table. Then you want bring h1 people. That's a simple fact 3rd grader will understand but for hardware sales person you don't.
Then why arent they? There are millions of jobs not being filled.
Do you think H1B visa people are working at McDonalds?

I like Rubio.. but I have no idea where he's getting the impression that the H1B program means more jobs for more Americans. Every single H1B employee took an American's job... and when the H1B runs out 99 times out of a hundred he takes the American job back to the country of his origin to train other employees to do more jobs that used to be American jobs. H1b is nothing more than an outsourcing visa.
How do you take a job back to a different country? Does it require special packing and shipping, or can you put it in yoru luggage?

Do you?
Where are these millions of high tech jobs that are not being filed? Round here job postings for tech jobs come up and are gone within a week. Well unless of course the posting says must be able to speak english, must be here legally, and willing to work for minimum wage for an Engineer with a bachelors degree. Yeah those jobs are only filled by the foreigners looking to get trained for minimum wage while holding onto their student visa or looking for a green card sponsor or to be pulled her on an h1b.

OK you've proven you're an ignoramus and a moron. The cap on H1B visas is 65,000 this year. So it isnt "millions."
And why would foreign engineers agree to work for 25% of what Americans are making, given they will have the same expenses or more?
No it's not millions. Your fellow scum bag Ted Cruz wants to increase the quota that you are supporting here.

Do you?
Where are these millions of high tech jobs that are not being filed? Round here job postings for tech jobs come up and are gone within a week. Well unless of course the posting says must be able to speak english and have green card and pay will be minimum wage.
Not millions of high tech jobs. According to you those have alrady been filled by foreign workers, even though the cap is 65000. A fact you cannot explain.
Millions of jobs. Chiefly in agriculture. Why arent unemployed Americans going off to pick fruit, where the jobs are?

No it's not millions. Your fellow scum bag Ted Cruz wants to increase the quota that you are supporting here.
Take it up with RMKBrown. He claims the H1B visa program allows millions of foreign workers to take American jobs.

Forum List

Back