Ted Cruz: We need the Attorney General explaining why Mar-a-Lago was raided

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump emailed his supporters about the FBI raid on his Mar-a-Lago home, asking for donations.

NEW BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY for Trump Corporation : Commit a Felony and Start a Fundraiser for your Legal Bills.

Trump emailed his supporters about the FBI raid on his Mar-a-Lago home, asking for donations.

NEW BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY for Trump Corporation : Commit a Felony and Start a Fundraiser for your Legal Bills.

If Cruz is too stupid to know by now why Maralago was raided then he has turned into a complete Moron

Lyin' Ted Cruz is the world's most subservient cuck EVAH!

Cruz wins the Iowa caucus. Trump accuses Cruz of stealing the Iowa election.

Trump calls Cruz's wife ugly.

Trump accuses Cruz's dad of being complicit in the assassination of JFK.

Trump repeatedly calls Cruz a liar. Irony!

For the next six years, Ted Cruz publicly fellates Crooked Donald. Cruz was the first to rise in the Senate to object to the 2020 election results.

What an unbelievably submissive cuck!

No wonder the Pubs have to ask what a woman is!

What an ignorant extreme right ass Cruz has made of himself.

Anybody who doesn''t understand why the search was necessary, has to be as braindead as Trump.

“I’m gonna tell you what I really think of Donald Trump: This man is a pathological liar. He doesn’t know the difference between truth and lies. He lies practically every word that comes out of his mouth, and in a pattern that I think is straight out of a psychology textbook, his response is to accuse everybody else of lying.” - Ted Cruz, May 3, 2016.

The question Cuck Cruz and the tard herd SHOULD be asking is, "What the ever loving FUCK was Donald Trump doing with Top Secret documents which don't belong to him?"

But that question will NEVER pass their lips.

Never in the history of America has there been a more submissive bunch of parroting rubes.

Forum List

Back