Ted Cruz's Attempt To Slam The ACA Completely Blows Up In His Face

A poll like that attracts spambots on TOR network accounts to flood it. Wouldn't matter which party put up a poll of such a magnitude.

Nor do we a need a poll to measure this. We know, numerically, how many have either lost their jobs or had their hours cut to 30 or lost their healthcare because of ACA.
Here is what is sad about you and why I never put any faith in what you post. If you disagree with a post you never consider that it might be the truth. Immediately it becomes "liberal media," a rigged poll, or something (anything) that will convince you to ignore or throw the information out.
Want a perfect example? Prior to the last election the polls were calling for an Obama win and Democratic gains in both the House and Senate. People like you completely ignored the wisdom of pollsters who had been right numerous times. Fox told you that Romney was going to win and so you ignored anyone or anything that said the opposite. IT IS CALLED HAVING A CLOSED MIND.

Cruz shouldn't expect honesty in this day and age

the left has all the dirty tricks down pat and how to spam a poll

I know why it backfired too. Just how many of those polled were liberal? Hmm? Cute. That's what happens when you post a poll like that.
It was a poll of Cruz followers, so it was obviously majority Tea Bag Brotherhood members.

He looks gay to me.

ted_cruz6.jpg

Fox told you that Romney was going to win and so you ignored anyone or anything that said the opposite. [/SIZE]

And no, I actually voted for Obama both in 2008 and 2012. I decided to stick with the evil I already knew. How was Romney going to win when he was barely any different from Obama anyway? Obama even followed his advice, he let Detroit go bankrupt.

Last edited:
Fox told you that Romney was going to win and so you ignored anyone or anything that said the opposite. [/SIZE]

And no, I actually voted for Obama both in 2008 and 2012. I decided to stick with the evil I already knew. How was Romney going to win when he was barely any different from Obama anyway? Obama even followed his advice, he let Detroit go bankrupt.

I thought you were smarter than that!

:eek:

Not just Ted:

Scott Brown Confounded By Republican Who Benefitted From Obamacare

After being injured on the job, Richardson had been forced to live on workers compensation for a while -- a situation so costly that the couple eventually had to move out of their house. They also had to pay $1,100 a month to keep their health insurance. But now that the Richardsons have signed up for health insurance through Obamacare and qualified for a tax subsidy, they're paying $136 a month for a plan that covers both of them.

"Thank God for Obamacare!" Richardson's wife Rita said

629ED4WJY1B59BC5.med.jpg

Not just Ted:

After being injured on the job, Richardson had been forced to live on workers compensation for a while -- a situation so costly that the couple eventually had to move out of their house. They also had to pay $1,100 a month to keep their health insurance. But now that the Richardsons have signed up for health insurance through Obamacare and qualified for a tax subsidy, they're paying $136 a month for a plan that covers both of them.

629ED4WJY1B59BC5.med.jpg

You are a simpleton.

Any crook knows that you have to keep the con game viable for as long as you can.

And the only way to do that is to make sure there are SOME people who make out well even after swallowing the hook.

How can Obama make us all subjects of his totalitarian government if the first users of his ACA had nothing but horror stories?

Your stories mean nothing.

Obamacare is a Communist inspired scheme to get Americans to accept Government as the Boss and we the subjects.

Once you control people's health care, you control them.

Not just Ted:

629ED4WJY1B59BC5.med.jpg

You are a simpleton.

Any crook knows that you have to keep the con game viable for as long as you can.

And the only way to do that is to make sure there are SOME people who make out well even after swallowing the hook.

How can Obama make us all subjects of his totalitarian government if the first users of his ACA had nothing but horror stories?

Your stories mean nothing.

Obamacare is a Communist inspired scheme to get Americans to accept Government as the Boss and we the subjects.

Once you control people's health care, you control them.

Universal health care is communism? Canada is communist? Who knew! :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back