Ted Cruz's Attempt To Slam The ACA Completely Blows Up In His Face

"You can keep your plan and your doctor."

Along with all of the other lies, that is all any person should care about. Of course, a left wing only looks at some poll and decides from that reaction what opinion they will form.

In other words, a left winger stands for absolutely nothing. As I have always said and will always say.

This thread and the OP proves my theory.

^^ Done crying and parroting the chicken little propaganda your right wing masters brainwashed you with? :cuckoo:

3.31.14.2.jpg

Along with all of the other lies, that is all any person should care about. Of course, a left wing only looks at some poll and decides from that reaction what opinion they will form.

In other words, a left winger stands for absolutely nothing. As I have always said and will always say.

^^ Done crying and parroting the chicken little propaganda your right wing masters brainwashed you with? :cuckoo:

Oh, are you saying that many did not lose their plans? You stupid ass fucking moron. The only thing that matters is the amount of people who lost their plan.

The fact that we need to purchase this bullshit by law means there are going to be a lot signing up. Moron.

You have absolutely no concept of the lies told by this administration in regards to this so called affordable care act.

The fact that you seem to not care, or acknowledge the blatant lies confirms you are the brainwashed asshole who stands for absolutely nothing.

Keep on showing polls and keep on following them. You are a left wing hack afterall.

Oh, are you saying that many did not lose their plans? You stupid ass fucking moron. The only thing that matters is the amount of people who lost their plan.

The fact that we need to purchase this bullshit by law means there are going to be a lot signing up. Moron.

You have absolutely no concept of the lies told by this administration in regards to this so called affordable care act.

The fact that you seem to not care, or acknowledge the blatant lies confirms you are the brainwashed asshole who stands for absolutely nothing.

Keep on showing polls and keep on following them. You are a left wing hack afterall.

The apocalypse is coming! Everyone lost their coverage! Soup lines and homelessness! LMAO!!!! You idiots are so brainwashed it not even funny.

The apocalypse is coming! Everyone lost their coverage! Soup lines and homelessness! LMAO!!!! You idiots are so brainwashed it not even funny.

Further evidence that debating a left winger is the same thing as arguing with a child.

Black label, you have no debate skills. You are ignorant as hell. Now, go giggle with the rest of your sheep and keep on thinking the number of people losing their insurance is not a factor in the fake number put out by your lying white house, and reported by the praetorian left wing media.

Now, go get your cookies and milk.

Most of the plans, "lost" were those generated after 2009.

After the law was passed and before it went into affect.

Those plans were cynically devised by insurers to "get paid". They knew those plans wouldn't survive.

Keep leaving that fact out.

Further evidence that debating a left winger is the same thing as arguing with a child.

Black label, you have no debate skills. You are ignorant as hell. Now, go giggle with the rest of your sheep and keep on thinking the number of people losing their insurance is not a factor in the fake number put out by your lying white house, and reported by the praetorian left wing media.

What a fucking fool you are theo. You think that this forum is for "debate". LMAO.

Hey, what "debate" rules allow the participants to call each other "stupid ass fucking moron". Just curious on that.

Fucking debate someone on a message board. You gotta be fucking kidding me.

What a fucking fool you are theo. You think that this forum is for "debate". LMAO.

Hey, what "debate" rules allow the participants to call each other "stupid ass fucking moron". Just curious on that.

Yeah, go home little boy. You all lose again. Right when we get you to type "LMAO" and you pretend you are making any point when you know you have lost is when it is over.

Go back to your bong, you are way outclassed here....

bong-hit-o.gif

Yeah, go home little boy. You all lose again. Right when we get you to type "LMAO" and you pretend you are making any point when you know you have lost is when it is over.

bong-hit-o.gif

You are a fucking idiot theowl. There is no debating that fact.

But really asshole. What debate forum allows you to call someone a "stupid ass fucking moron"? Why, I think the debate moderator would throw your ass out the door.

If this were a real debate. Which it isn't nor never will be. So fuck off.

How's that for a debate strategy? Just fuck off. I like it.

bong-hit-o.gif

You are a fucking idiot theowl. There is no debating that fact.

But really asshole. What debate forum allows you to call someone a "stupid ass fucking moron"? Why, I think the debate moderator would throw your ass out the door.

If this were a real debate. Which it isn't nor never will be. So fuck off.

How's that for a debate strategy? Just fuck off. I like it.

How easy it is for me to get under your skin. Let me poke it a little. Let me know "Zeke." Do you actually think you have any sort of intelligence whatsoever?

You have never made a legit point. I have read many of your posts, and it is amazing. A miracle really. Every post you make, is dumber than the one before. Are there classes you need to take?

We already know you have no ability to think for yourself. However, every once and a while I see one post that makes sense from some left wing hack. No, not you though. Not one. Like I said, each post you make is some how dumber than the one before.

Is it just wake and bake with you? Is that what we are dealing with? There has to be something logical here. Is there a way you can please share with us what your days are like and how you start it off?

Is it a cold one and a toke?

Last edited:
Not just Ted:

Scott Brown Confounded By Republican Who Benefitted From Obamacare

After being injured on the job, Richardson had been forced to live on workers compensation for a while -- a situation so costly that the couple eventually had to move out of their house. They also had to pay $1,100 a month to keep their health insurance. But now that the Richardsons have signed up for health insurance through Obamacare and qualified for a tax subsidy, they're paying $136 a month for a plan that covers both of them.

"Thank God for Obamacare!" Richardson's wife Rita said

629ED4WJY1B59BC5.med.jpg

You are a simpleton.

Any crook knows that you have to keep the con game viable for as long as you can.

And the only way to do that is to make sure there are SOME people who make out well even after swallowing the hook.

How can Obama make us all subjects of his totalitarian government if the first users of his ACA had nothing but horror stories?

Your stories mean nothing.

Obamacare is a Communist inspired scheme to get Americans to accept Government as the Boss and we the subjects.

Once you control people's health care, you control them.

I think you might be a paranoid idiot. No, I take that back. You ARE a paranoid idiot.

Forum List

Back