Ted Cruz's Father Bribed Officials In Order to Enter United States

Man the more that comes out about Rafael Cruz and his family... the less it seems he'd even qualify for a green card!

I wonder if his marriage is just a sham to let him work his way into government? What else are you hiding Raffy?!

:rofl:
So you are a "birther" now to?
Oh this IS downright FUNNY!
Must just grate you and i enjoy that!
I've always been a birther! We let Obama slip through our fingers my brother! We must stop Rafael Cruz at all costs!!! Don't take that foot off the gas! Let's roll!!!

When democrats run scarred it means republicans are doing something right.

Oh, so we are looking at fathers now? Okay lets look at Obama's father. Lol really?
We let Obama slip through our fingers my brother! We can't let another usurper in office! His father was a close personal friend of Fidel Castro and Che Guevarra! Spread the word and LET'S ROLL!

He really paled around with communists!!

Well yeah, but he's a pub so its okay.

Its also okay that he's not even on speaking terms with the truth.

cuz, he's a pub.

If you dare to question his loyalties (money) or his qualifications (zip), the RW nutters will accuse you of racism because of his Hispanic name.

Its gonna be a fun election.

Oh, so we are looking at fathers now? Okay lets look at Obama's father. Lol really?
We let Obama slip through our fingers my brother! We can't let another usurper in office! His father was a close personal friend of Fidel Castro and Che Guevarra! Spread the word and LET'S ROLL!

cuz, he's a pub.

If you dare to question his loyalties (money) or his qualifications (zip), the RW nutters will accuse you of racism because of his Hispanic name.

Yep just a preview of the clown car circus

Man the more that comes out about Rafael Cruz and his family... the less it seems he'd even qualify for a green card!

I wonder if his marriage is just a sham to let him work his way into government? What else are you hiding Raffy?!

I've always been a birther! We let Obama slip through our fingers my brother! We must stop Rafael Cruz at all costs!!! Don't take that foot off the gas! Let's roll!!!

Birthers unite! Don't abandon us in our time of need brother!!!

When RWs avoid discussing the facts about their candidates, its just business as usual.

:eusa_dance:

cuz, he's a pub.

Of course you are being racist. What other reason could there be?

Looks like the right wing media is picking up and questioning cruz

Ted Cruz’s narrative on Cuba omits father’s role fighting for Fidel Castro

Ted Cruz s narrative on Cuba omits father s role fighting for Fidel Castro - Washington Times
So what? NO big deal. Everything is fine.

Yeah, like that ^^^

They always say the same thing: its okay, just ignore the facts and vote for the fascist who has worked hard to sell you out so they could line their own pockets.

smh

cuz, he's a pub.

Of course you are being racist. What other reason could there be?

There it is again.

The gullible RW sheeples ^^ will run this one into the ground.

Bet on it.

Looks like the right wing media is picking up and questioning cruz

Ted Cruz’s narrative on Cuba omits father’s role fighting for Fidel Castro

Ted Cruz s narrative on Cuba omits father s role fighting for Fidel Castro - Washington Times
So what? NO big deal. Everything is fine.

Yeah, like that ^^^

They always say the same thing: its okay, just ignore the facts and vote for the fascist who has worked hard to sell you out so they could line their own pockets.

smh
You are just being racist and Catholic-a-phobic.

cuz, he's a pub.

Yep just a preview of the clown car circus

What public office is Ted Cruz's Father running for?

Same public office Obama's father ran for.

What public office is that?

WHOOSH!!!

Right over your head.

:rolleyes:

That is because you are too damned stupid to answer the question.

BeeleN20150324_low.jpg

Forum List

Back