Ted Cruz's Father: My Son "Anointed" To "Take Control Of Society"....

From the link

[2013 – TEXAS] In a sermon last year at an Irving, Texas, megachurch that helped elect Ted Cruz to the United States Senate, Cruz’ father Rafael Cruz indicated that his son was among the evangelical Christians who are anointed as “kings” to take control of all sectors of society, an agenda commonly referred to as the “Seven Mountains” mandate, and “bring the spoils of war to the priests”, thus helping to bring about a prophesied “great transfer of wealth”, from the “wicked” to righteous gentile believers.

The fact is that the "spoils to the priests" has delivered billions to the far right churches through the Faith Based Initiative in two administrations through four terms of Bush and Obama.

This is pretty disturbing. But, this is coming from a guy who fought for Fidel Castro.

Edit correction: Should be "Anointed" in title.

Watch video.
Ted Cruz's Father: My Son “Anointed” To “Take Control of Society”..

And the supporters of Hillary (The Murderer) Clinton: "But it's HER time!!"
Hillary never killed anyone.
Are you sure about that? There are plenty of dead people left in their wake during their time in Arkansas.

From the link

[2013 – TEXAS] In a sermon last year at an Irving, Texas, megachurch that helped elect Ted Cruz to the United States Senate, Cruz’ father Rafael Cruz indicated that his son was among the evangelical Christians who are anointed as “kings” to take control of all sectors of society, an agenda commonly referred to as the “Seven Mountains” mandate, and “bring the spoils of war to the priests”, thus helping to bring about a prophesied “great transfer of wealth”, from the “wicked” to righteous gentile believers.

The fact is that the "spoils to the priests" has delivered billions to the far right churches through the Faith Based Initiative in two administrations through four terms of Bush and Obama.
Oh my .. scary.

well well, so now the words of the Father others like Rev. Wright means we need to shun the son? I saw this earlier. that is nothing like Americas chickens have come home to roost right after the planes hit the World Trade Centers.

give it up

Forum List

Back