Ted Nugent Brags About Killing Hundreds Of Pigs From A Helicopter

Google "ted nugent and Courtney Love oral sex". She said she was 12 at the time - making Nugent around 28 at the time. She said she didn't even have breasts yet.

That is just sick. Yep...he sounds like a pedophile. They like them young enough to not have any hair, nor are formed quite yet.

Courtney is very fucked up.

But if you want to continue this shit trust me I'll take you out.

I've had it.

Trust me. Because I am.

Look don't push me. I will go to Ted. I've had it with you people.

So, uh, you knew Courtney Love when she was 12 years old?

And, you know Ted (Poopy Pants Draft Dodger) Nugent now?

And, you believe you can "take out" board posters?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Ah. I see. So...he is a pedophile because while in his 30's he had sexual fun with underage girls.
What rock star hasn't??
And I can't stand the man, but some of those girls could have been 17 & 1/2 years old or 2 days shy of being 18 and he would still be considered a pedophile...right?

To me..a pedophile is someone who goes after unformed still growing hairless still going thru puberty CHILDREN.

But..that's just my opinion. What he did was wrong, but...I can't consider him a pedophile in my own mind unless some of those girls were indeed children under 15.

Google "ted nugent and Courtney Love oral sex". She said she was 12 at the time - making Nugent around 28 at the time. She said she didn't even have breasts yet.

That is just sick. Yep...he sounds like a pedophile. They like them young enough to not have any hair, nor are formed quite yet.

If you keep accusing him of being a pedophile I'm not kidding. I will report this. You have no right to accuse him without proof.

There was a case that went down in Britain that saw a woman go to jail over this. She kept putting up on the internet her claims that politician was a pedophile.

You can't do this.

I've had it.

Trust me. Because I am.

Stop saying he's a pedophile.

Prove it in court.

I've had it.

Trust me. Because I am.

Look cling to it. Photo shopped years ago. He got a deferment.

There is a difference between draft dodgers and people that got deferments.

Rich people sent their kids to Canada.

If you keep accusing him of being a pedophile I'm not kidding. I will report this. You have no right to accuse him without proof.

There was a case that went down in Britain that saw a woman go to jail over this. She kept putting up on the internet her claims that politician was a pedophile.

You can't do this.

It would only be internet message board accusation of a third-party public figure number 65,762,932,871. Does the name "Bob Menendez" ring a bell? Susn Fluke? Rush Limbaugh? Barack Obama? Geogre Bush? I mean come on-- take a number.

And of course picking the machine gun bullets out like watermelon seeds.

A bullet from a rifle does not remain within the game. It goes 'through and through'.

Just demonstrating, once again, your profound ignorance on the subject.

Huh? No, not always it doesn't. Especially if you're shooting a moving target from a helicopter? You kiddn' me?

Lead from bullets left in carcasses and gut piles is the leading cause of unnatural condor deaths, to cite one example. (Condors and Lead)

Oopsie. "Come on 'profound ignorance', time to walk back home... :(

So we should let hogs destroy what they want because you lily livered liberals are afraid of guns.

We can't.

Man I know these beasties. I'm a Winnfield Chick. I got my sire from Camp a whiles I got my Jim from her Lord almighty Sherri Bando.

What an amazing woman. My bitch was a Ponchatoula big time.

wait wait ... Winnfield?
Oh, does that explain a lot. :lol:

You missed the part that I travelled down. Before you tried to slag me.

I won't take this off of you little man. Ponchatoula.

We picked our apples from the tree. I bred great babies.

But you wanting to knock Winnfield? One of the prettiest places I have ever been. And you bet I went. I bred catahoulas moron.

Now get back to me and tell me about Quebec city. Had a band play there. How about you tell me about Calgary?

Tell me how well traversed you are.....

I can't wait.

You can't do this.

It would only be internet message board accusation of a third-party public figure number 65,762,932,871. Does the name "Bob Menendez" ring a bell? Susn Fluke? Rush Limbaugh? Barack Obama? Geogre Bush? I mean come on-- take a number.

It's not right to call a man a pedophile when he's not.

Just that simple.

I find it horrific that you think you can do so.

Hey, it's usmb. We can't call each other pedophiles, but we can call celebrities pedophiles.

You gotta roll with it.

Hey, it's usmb. We can't call each other pedophiles, but we can call celebrities pedophiles.

You gotta roll with it.

:lol:

Thanks for the smack upside my head.

Still working on my black and tan or blue tick btw.

I'd love to give a breeder here the chance of a sale. Looks like I'm taking taking a trip to Idaho if no one else is a breeder.

He looks like a good man.

You can't do this.

Just that simple.

Didn't say that. I'm just saying, Bob Menendez (for one example of many) was recently portrayed on this board (in several threads) the same way as Nugent is here, and on exactly the same kind of source. So the difference between the two eludes me. :dunno: yet you appear to be beside yourself claiming to know a negative for a fact -- in this case.

Not sure what any of this has to do with Calgary or Québec City. I've been to one of them but when the relevance is revealed, perhaps we can look in further. Perhaps not. Btw the reference to Winn Parish is a joke, and it's at least the second time I've floated it. Sorry you've lost your sense of humour but I can't help with that. If I lay out a joke to break the ice and you choose to get all huffy, well that's your choice, not mine.

Last edited:
r-TED-NUGENT-KILLS-PIGS-large570.jpg

By Cavan Sieczkowski

Ted Nugent is bragging about killing over 400 wild pigs, a kill he dedicates to Bill Maher and other "animal rights freaks."

While talking with SiriusXM's Brett Winterble, Nugent claimed he killed 455 wild pigs with his machine gun in a Texas field last weekend, according to RumorFix.

“I took my machine gun in the helicopter -- in the Texas hill country -- me and my buddy ‘Pigman.' His name is ‘Pigman’; I’m the swine czar. I killed 455 hogs with my machine gun. I did it for Bill Maher and all those other animal rights freaks out there," he told Winterble, according to RumorFix. "My haters will hate me more for that."

Previously, Nugent wrote about killing pigs in an article for The Sportsman's Guide. "I do believe that wild pigs are to this day, and will more than likely forevermore remain, my bowhunting quarry of choice," he explained. "Pigs turn me on."

More: Ted Nugent Says He Killed 455 Pigs With Machine Gun For Bill Maher And 'Animal Rights Freaks'

i bet you wish you could suck Nugents dick......you start enough shit about the guy.....

Ted Nugent, another draft dodger, who can kill animals from a distance with a rifle is a loud mouth and coward? Rush Limbaugh draft dodger, Dick Cheney draft dodger, these lazy useless cowards take advantage of the freedoms of America, but are too cowardly to put up. Big months with weak backbones.

here's a clue, go gather your friends and round up all these pigs and put them on YOUR PROPTERTY..

dear gawd you people are ridiculous..city slickers I imagine

nope...its just Midcan.....

"Midcan?.....aint that a receptacle you put dogshit in?"....Fred Sanford....

Just that simple.

Didn't say that. I'm just saying, Bob Menendez (for one example of many) was recently portrayed on this board (in several threads) the same way as Nugent is here, and on exactly the same kind of source. So the difference between the two eludes me. :dunno: yet you appear to be beside yourself claiming to know a negative for a fact -- in this case.

Not sure what any of this has to do with Calgary or Québec City. I've been to one of them but when the relevance is revealed, perhaps we can look in further. Perhaps not. Btw the reference to Winn Parish is a joke, and it's at least the second time I've floated it. Sorry you've lost your sense of humour but I can't help with that. If I lay out a joke to break the ice and you choose to get all huffy, well that's your choice, not mine.

I just think it's wrong when we cross that line.

And hey I'm a Canuck. We turn out shows like "little mosque on the prairie" Tell me humour. We gave you John Candy. Sorries about Celine and Justin. Not me personally man.

Honest.

Jihad on Ice

The story line is when the daughter learned to curl. Yes there is something called curling.

Just that simple.

And thats wrong what posters did.

No proof run to the wall and besmirch a man. It's so wrong.

Look, I'm from the days were there's honor. And you try to carry it. I'm not perfect. I've screwed up on my times on boards.

Take a shot when you can. But honest I don't think it's fair to run around boards and say a man is a pedophile.

That's sick.

I didn't say he was a pedophile. I said he SOUNDS like one. Having oral sex or any kind of sex with an underage child is deviant behavior in my opinion. I don't care if it was Courtney Love. I think she is a skank, myself, but was she a skank at 12? Come on...12 year olds are not fully cooked yet. They have only been on this earth 12 itty bitty years. They do not have the common sense yet to make good judgements....hence being victims from those who SHOULD have common sense that 12 year olds are still children. Hell, they aren't even a teen yet.

Let me ask everyone this...if YOUR 12 year old had sex with an old rocker...how would you feel about it? Would you be angry at the old rocker or fault the young child?

With that said..I agree calling ANYONE a pedophile without proof is OTL (over the line). I knew of people on the net who lost jobs because some schmuck posted such a thing and this guy drove a bus for school kids. He had to inform his employer what was being said on a stupid message board and thank God his employers know what message boards do...and are.

So...much as I dislike Nugent...he cannot/should not be called such a word without proof he was convicted of such deeds..which is also what I asked about.

Last edited:

Just that simple.

Look, I'm from the days were there's honor. And you try to carry it. I'm not perfect. I've screwed up on my times on boards.

Take a shot when you can. But honest I don't think it's fair to run around boards and say a man is a pedophile.

That's sick.

It's also not cool to call someone a dumb bitch, too, just because they do not have the experience others do in certain situations.

That's sick.

It's also not cool to call someone a dumb bitch, too, just because they do not have the experience others do in certain situations.

Or a "moron".
TD's absolutely correct that it's not fair without evidence. I'm just saying Ted Nugent's not the only guy who gets that kind of fair/unfair treatment, so to all of a sudden come to life because it's Nugent and act like this is all new territory is a bit disingenuous. Besides the fact that TD does not know the negative to be true either. Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back