Ted Nugent Brags About Killing Hundreds Of Pigs From A Helicopter

Larry Sinclair had a long rap sheet and FAILED two polygraph tests and couldn't identify the supposed limo driver. I suspect Courtney Love could pass polygraph tests. BTW, what the hell does Larry Sinclair have to do with this thread?
Polygraphs are as accurate as horoscopes.

While I have great sympathy for the kids, it pisses me off that people would send their kids to a camp run by a known pedophile.

But then, I feel the same way about Catholics sending their kids to be alter boys to Cath-Camp with kindly Father Ralphie.

What do they think is gonna happen to their children?

Yep. Where there's smoke...there's fire...

A very basic fact is that if you want to find pedophiles, go where you can find children.

Luddly not joking.

My husband and I have been thwackmasters for two decades. If you people don't stop calling Ted a pedophile I will ask him to join our little club.

No shit.

I think ted would love this. You stop calling him a pedophile or I'm on it tomorrow.

Not kidding.

You do not call a man a pedophile because you don't like his politics.

How sick is this?

dont holy geeze my rep went up again.

I'll get to you guys.

I don't want this night to end....

Last edited:
Ah. I see. So...he is a pedophile because while in his 30's he had sexual fun with underage girls.
What rock star hasn't??
And I can't stand the man, but some of those girls could have been 17 & 1/2 years old or 2 days shy of being 18 and he would still be considered a pedophile...right?

To me..a pedophile is someone who goes after unformed still growing hairless still going thru puberty CHILDREN.

But..that's just my opinion. What he did was wrong, but...I can't consider him a pedophile in my own mind unless some of those girls were indeed children under 15.

Google "ted nugent and Courtney Love oral sex". She said she was 12 at the time - making Nugent around 28 at the time. She said she didn't even have breasts yet.

That is just sick. Yep...he sounds like a pedophile. They like them young enough to not have any hair, nor are formed quite yet.

Google "ted nugent and Courtney Love oral sex". She said she was 12 at the time - making Nugent around 28 at the time.
You believe that, but do you believe Larry Sinclair when he says he had gay sex with Obama?

Larry Sinclair had a long rap sheet and FAILED two polygraph tests and couldn't identify the supposed limo driver. I suspect Courtney Love could pass polygraph tests. BTW, what the hell does Larry Sinclair have to do with this thread?
The same thing Courtney Love has to do with it. Someone making a claim they can't prove. It also illustrates your double standard.

Yep. Where there's smoke...there's fire...

A very basic fact is that if you want to find pedophiles, go where you can find children.

Luddly not joking.

My husband and I have been thwackmasters for two decades. If you people don't stop calling Ted a pedophile I will ask him to join our little club.

No shit.

I think ted would love this. You stop calling him a pedophile or I'm on it tomorrow.

Not kidding.

Please do. Also invite Courtney Love and Howard Stern. One never knows who else might show up...

Romney Supporter Nugent Admitted to Multiple Affairs With Underage Girls in '98 VH1 Documentary | Video Cafe

Last edited by a moderator:
So..did I miss more stuff and Nugent was arrested for his transgressions?

The only way to hunt feral hogs...

090415-F-9227G-345.jpg

I gather we have the hannity crew in here First thing they want to do is ban people

Thats them.

And what's the issue? Pigs are actually a problem there.

With a machine gun? What a fatass old coward. :cuckoo:
He's a sportsman, doncha know. He said it in an interview in The Sportsman's Guide magazine.

Is it a sport if the other team doesn't know how to score?

Idiot

It makes you cry. And you hold steady. And you wished you to had to. And you sob. You really do.

Your heart breaks so. You have no idea. When you hold them. Your heart is broken

Ah. I see. So...he is a pedophile because while in his 30's he had sexual fun with underage girls.
What rock star hasn't??
And I can't stand the man, but some of those girls could have been 17 & 1/2 years old or 2 days shy of being 18 and he would still be considered a pedophile...right?

To me..a pedophile is someone who goes after unformed still growing hairless still going thru puberty CHILDREN.

But..that's just my opinion. What he did was wrong, but...I can't consider him a pedophile in my own mind unless some of those girls were indeed children under 15.

Google "ted nugent and Courtney Love oral sex". She said she was 12 at the time - making Nugent around 28 at the time. She said she didn't even have breasts yet.

That is just sick. Yep...he sounds like a pedophile. They like them young enough to not have any hair, nor are formed quite yet.

Courtney is very fucked up.

But if you want to continue this shit trust me I'll take you out.

I've had it.

Trust me. Because I am.

Look don't push me. I will go to Ted. I've had it with you people.

Last edited:

Courtney is very fucked up.

But if you want to continue this shit trust me I'll take you out.

I've had it.

Trust me. Because I am.

Look don't push me. I will go to Ted. I've had it with you people.

Are you for real????

r-TED-NUGENT-KILLS-PIGS-large570.jpg

By Cavan Sieczkowski

Ted Nugent is bragging about killing over 400 wild pigs, a kill he dedicates to Bill Maher and other "animal rights freaks."

While talking with SiriusXM's Brett Winterble, Nugent claimed he killed 455 wild pigs with his machine gun in a Texas field last weekend, according to RumorFix.

“I took my machine gun in the helicopter -- in the Texas hill country -- me and my buddy ‘Pigman.' His name is ‘Pigman’; I’m the swine czar. I killed 455 hogs with my machine gun. I did it for Bill Maher and all those other animal rights freaks out there," he told Winterble, according to RumorFix. "My haters will hate me more for that."

Previously, Nugent wrote about killing pigs in an article for The Sportsman's Guide. "I do believe that wild pigs are to this day, and will more than likely forevermore remain, my bowhunting quarry of choice," he explained. "Pigs turn me on."

More: Ted Nugent Says He Killed 455 Pigs With Machine Gun For Bill Maher And 'Animal Rights Freaks'

Hey, I've eaten so many bacon strips in my life (and loved every bite) that I have no right to criticize anyone who kills pigs.

Forum List

Back