Ted Nugent Brags About Killing Hundreds Of Pigs From A Helicopter

Actually, the Nuge eats a Paleo "kill it and grill it" diet.

We should have a program that requires our young men to learn marksmanship/survivorship in the south and other areas where the pigs are a problem, lol...

We even have them in central oregon.....You can shoot them any time...but you can't specifically HUNT them. You have to be looking for something else. But if you see one, you can kill it.

Ted Nugent Kamp for Kids

Low and slow smoke at 200 degrees for 12 or 14 hours will make anything fall apart tender

Not a 250 pound feral boar hog. It's loaded with so much gristle you can't even grind it up.

There has to be something edible on it and besides I don't think Nugent is going to be eating any of the pigs he shoots.

I think he does eat the stuff he shoots...but honestly,I don't buy into the "only shoot what you personally can eat" silliness. There are more eaters than there are hunters, and these are vermin. Kill them. If people want to eat them, let them. If they don't...who cares?

Low and slow smoke at 200 degrees for 12 or 14 hours will make anything fall apart tender

Not a 250 pound feral boar hog. It's loaded with so much gristle you can't even grind it up.

There has to be something edible on it and besides I don't think Nugent is going to be eating any of the pigs he shoots.

No he will donate the meat like I do. I kill the shit out of 'em because they destroy my pasture but I can only hold so much meat in my freezer.

We should have a program that requires our young men to learn marksmanship/survivorship in the south and other areas where the pigs are a problem, lol...

We even have them in central oregon.....You can shoot them any time...but you can't specifically HUNT them. You have to be looking for something else. But if you see one, you can kill it.

Ted Nugent Kamp for Kids

Lol..that is so cool! Good for Ted.

Though I don't know about the blood brother thing, lol...

So in other words you can shoot them whenever you want....:tongue:
Yes mister game warden I was hunting squirrels with my .308....:razz:

Ted Nugent Kamp for Kids

Lol..that is so cool! Good for Ted.

Though I don't know about the blood brother thing, lol...

Blood brothers are those that help sponsor the kamp like Ducks Unlimited, the NRA, National Wildlife federation and even Mother's Against Drunk Driver's and a host of others.

Oh my bad..my first inclination was...what are the odds that Ted DOESN'T have Hep C? Pretty slim....

Shooting from the air - means he didn't actually kill most of them. They were wounded and died slow cruel deaths out in the bush. Only a chicken shit coward who wants this cruelty "hunts" from the air like this.

Wish we could "harvest" Nugent.

Do your part....adopt a few dozen and let em live in your backyard.
They're great with kids!!

Yo stupid, where did I say they should not be killed? Read it again and tell me where I wrote that.

FACT: Feral pigs are a huge problem BECAUSE of assholes like Poopy Pants Nugent. Where the hell do you think these pigs came from? You don't know, do you. Look it up and you'll learn they were released by big brave hunt 'n ' grunt types like Nugent so they could shoot at them.

They DO need to be wiped out of existence because they play havoc on the ecosystem. BUT, unlike Nugent and unlike you, I believe it should be done humanely. While they're at it, they should be using the meat to feed the poor.

But no, assholes like you and your idol approve of wounded animals, dying slowly and painfully, and a real added plus is that any edible meat is rotting while people are going hungry.

BTW, another of your heroes, $$arah Palin, passed a law saying one could indulge in what she called "urban hunting". What that meant was that assholes like you and Nugent could drive CITY streets at night, using anything animal they saw for target practice. Betcha just love that, don't you.

I really wish the ignorant idiots here would THINK before they write but that will never happen.

Actually, they are there (just as they are here) because pigs get loose and they are incredibly well adapted to survive in almost any environment.

Try again.

Now that helicopter hog hunting is legal in Texas as of September 1st, we've had many inquiries about who to contact to get in on a hunt. Here is a list of some of the companies that offer helicopter hog hunting along with their pricing if available and their contact information.

Wild Hog Hunting for Wild Hog Hunters - Hog and Boar Hunting for Real Hunters - Texas Helicopter Hog Hunting Outfitters and pricing

And, why couldn't they use sharpshooters for feral hogs? Because Nugent is not a sportsman. He loves the bloodsport of it and has said that himself.

Another similar example are nutria. Idiots thought they'd make big bucks on their fur but there wasn't much market for nutria and they're very good at getting out of their pens.

Ted Nugent Kamp for Kids

Oh good grief, that's what we need.. A Nugent camp for kids.

Now that helicopter hog hunting is legal in Texas as of September 1st, we've had many inquiries about who to contact to get in on a hunt. Here is a list of some of the companies that offer helicopter hog hunting along with their pricing if available and their contact information.

Wild Hog Hunting for Wild Hog Hunters - Hog and Boar Hunting for Real Hunters - Texas Helicopter Hog Hunting Outfitters and pricing

And, why couldn't they use sharpshooters for feral hogs? Because Nugent is not a sportsman. He loves the bloodsport of it and has said that himself.

Another similar example are nutria. Idiots thought they'd make big bucks on their fur but there wasn't much market for nutria and they're very good at getting out of their pens.

no that sounds like something you dream of, good gawd..you feel sorry for these pigs you people go round them up and keep them on your properties

Last edited:
As always, there are literally millions of hits but here's a start -

History of Wild Pigs: Population Introduction, Distribution, and Spread
Additional introductions and escapes of Eurasian wild boar from privately owned, “game-proof” fenced hunting preserves have continued through the present.

FACTS ON FERAL HOGS
I've been trapping, breeding, and raising WILD HOGS both free roam and enclosed now for years.

http://mdc.mo.gov/conmag/2008/09/feral-hogs-bad-missouri
accidental escapes from licensed shooting preserves that offer hog hunts.

Frequently Asked Questions-Wild Pigs « Coping with Feral Hogs
Indiscriminant stocking to new habitats by landowners and hunters facilitated rapid increase

https://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/uw322
to improve hunting opportunities

Ted Nugent Kamp for Kids

What could possibly go wrong...?

Ted Nugent Kamp for Kids

He's a pedophile so this isn't a surprise.

Forum List

Back