Ted Nugent Brags About Killing Hundreds Of Pigs From A Helicopter

I'm right about this, that's for sure. You wingnuts are all over the place creating diversion but everyone here knows there is something wrong with someone who sits around with a machine gun, shooting animals. Wild, dangerous or otherwise..

Shades of Elvis shooting his TV set. No rhyme or reason.

So we should let hogs destroy what they want because you lily livered liberals are afraid of guns.

no, you have a rational response to a problem. A self proclaimed " Motor City Madman" shooting a machine gun out of a helicopter(unless they are flying pigs) doesn't seem rational.

Yes I can see where a person that has never experienced the Texas terrain and has never had a problem with feral hogs can make a statement as ludicrous as this.

I bet The Nuge had a great BBQ!

Nothing beats smoked dead pig.

And of course picking the machine gun bullets out like watermelon seeds.

Have you ever butchered an animal brought down by a bullet?

I'm assuming not. It ain't no big deal and I doubt if any one of those hogs would have more than a few slugs in them.

He's shooting a running pig from a moving helicopter not lining them up against a wall.

Again I ask Who is being obtuse here?

I bet The Nuge had a great BBQ!

Nothing beats smoked dead pig.

I'm assuming not. It ain't no big deal and I doubt if any one of those hogs would have more than a few slugs in them.

He's shooting a running pig from a moving helicopter not lining them up against a wall.

When feral hogs reach a certain size they are not that good for eating, unless you enjoy eating really tough meat.

When feral hogs reach a certain size they are not that good for eating, unless you enjoy eating really tough meat.
Probably still more tender to eat than the Nuge.

Not to mention the taste when they eat juniper berries. They're good for nothing but target practice that time of year.

Probably still more tender to eat than the Nuge.

Your true colors are showing.

Not to mention the taste when they eat juniper berries. They're good for nothing but target practice that time of year.

I live in the land of "it sucks till you hang it for two months" Lord almighty we're talking gamey here.

I had this old Italian uncle who showed me how to get rid of gamey. He's the same old uncle who would send me out in front because I couldn't break the snow.

I patterned his deer for him. :eusa_angel: Finally at a ripe old age I figured what he was doing.

I couldn't break the snow. Damn what a cool old guy!

Oh and by the way his name was Uncle Felix. Bless his soul.

I know Florida really well. You aren't even allowed to bring one out alive or your busted.

You go hog hunting in Florida, it better be dead.

Yup. They trap them, kill them and give the meat to needy families.

I have friends who hunt hogs with dogs. Hogs are dangerous. They will kill your dog and you if they can. They eat anything you included if they can.

These pests do millions of dollars in crop damage all across America. To a farmer the only good hog is a dead hog.

Hell. I see em all the time when trailriding down here in Florida. The County and State have hog traps on just about any trail you care to ride on. You can find wild hogs just about anywhere including your back yard.

I have no problem with Nugent shooting them. Hell. The Farmers of America would probably pay him and anyone else to shoot the pests.

Once again, you miss the point entirely.. Woosh...

Your point obviously means something only to you. Yep Woosh indeed.

Now I've been a thwackmaster for a long time. Almost two decades.

Teddly got me loving a draw weight. I don't think he'd like what you are saying about him.

Yup. They trap them, kill them and give the meat to needy families.

I have friends who hunt hogs with dogs. Hogs are dangerous. They will kill your dog and you if they can. They eat anything you included if they can.

These pests do millions of dollars in crop damage all across America. To a farmer the only good hog is a dead hog.

Hell. I see em all the time when trailriding down here in Florida. The County and State have hog traps on just about any trail you care to ride on. You can find wild hogs just about anywhere including your back yard.

I have no problem with Nugent shooting them. Hell. The Farmers of America would probably pay him and anyone else to shoot the pests.

Once again, you miss the point entirely.. Woosh...

Your point obviously means something only to you. Yep Woosh indeed.

Am I remembering correctly?

You go hog hunting in Florida the law says you don't bring out one alive. Or you are busted.

Now my dad in law is in Broward. And he freaked when he saw my main man Jim Dandy.

I went for size.

Do you realize how much damage feral hogs are responsible for?
I guess you live in the city and think of pigs as cute little animals.
They are an invasive species that need to be eradicated.
I dont care how it's done.

Do you think maybe, just maybe libs think it's a cutie patoutie pig like in Charlottes's Web or Gordy?

We don't care about what kind of fucking pig it is. It's that idiot Nugent shooting any animal with a machine gun that makes HIM a fatass, contemptable, coward.

Stop being deliberately obtuse.

well cry us a river over it:cuckoo:
at least you all got your hate for the day

A bullet from a rifle does not remain within the game. It goes 'through and through'.

Just demonstrating, once again, your profound ignorance on the subject.

Huh? No, not always it doesn't. Especially if you're shooting a moving target from a helicopter? You kiddn' me?

Not always, but pretty much. I've NEVER found a round in game. It has always gone through and through. Of course, that has NOTHING to do with where you shoot from...helicopter, tree stand, or on the ground, it makes no difference. It also makes no difference if the target is moving. A hit is a hit...and the bullet almost always goes through and through.

Lead from bullets left in carcasses and gut piles is the leading cause of unnatural condor deaths, to cite one example. (Condors and Lead)

Oopsie. "Come on 'profound ignorance', time to walk back home

Ha! That study has been completely debunked. Only the tree hugging nanny staters in California still believe it. Oopsie indeed.

You've never harvested game, have you?

Do you think maybe, just maybe libs think it's a cutie patoutie pig like in Charlottes's Web or Gordy?

We don't care about what kind of fucking pig it is. It's that idiot Nugent shooting any animal with a machine gun that makes HIM a fatass, contemptable, coward.

I am done but not because I don't have anymore contempt for him, but because I'm off work now and bored talking about the fool.

You feel free though.

I am done but not because I don't have anymore contempt for him, but because I'm off work now and bored talking about the fool.

You feel free though.

Sure wouldnt want to waste any of your time huh.

You feel free though.

It's called multi-tasking. Although, I only have 3 more days of working there, I've given that company much more than three extra days of work.

So long, suckers.

I live in the land of "it sucks till you hang it for two months" Lord almighty we're talking gamey here.

I had this old Italian uncle who showed me how to get rid of gamey. He's the same old uncle who would send me out in front because I couldn't break the snow.

I patterned his deer for him. :eusa_angel: Finally at a ripe old age I figured what he was doing.

I couldn't break the snow. Damn what a cool old guy!

Oh and by the way his name was Uncle Felix. Bless his soul.

It's not so much gamey,it makes it finish bitter. I can get the gamey out but
i've pretty much stopped shooting geese and white tail(unless it's nicer then the one on the wall) Thats goes for large catfish as well. More trouble then it's worth.
I prefer these guys.https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...mjpU3LSchsp_RvLPe-PWnjK9aTPiZXLB1QFh-i46Tvtmw You can steak out the whole deer with zero gamey taste,even the bucks,and the meat has that perfect amount of fat.
And of course dove is always good.

Heres some more nice ones. https://www.google.com/search?q=pic...qs=chrome.0.57.11147&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Last edited:

You feel free though.

It's called multi-tasking. Although, I only have 3 more days of working there, I've given that company much more than three extra days of work.

So long, suckers.

I bet they are ecstatic you are leaving.

"Don't let the door hit you in the ass on you way out!

Forum List

Back