Ted Nugent Brags About Killing Hundreds Of Pigs From A Helicopter

Just how do you track sitting your fat butt in a helocopter holding a machine gun? No tracking involved, just some lazy wingnut flying around with a machine gun out the window.

No skill involved.

Are you speaking from experience?

I doubt it.

I'm right about this, that's for sure. You wingnuts are all over the place creating diversion but everyone here knows there is something wrong with someone who sits around with a machine gun, shooting animals. Wild, dangerous or otherwise..

Shades of Elvis shooting his TV set. No rhyme or reason.

So we should let hogs destroy what they want because you lily livered liberals are afraid of guns.

Wild pigs are a problem in loads of states. They destroy crops and root up anything and everything they can.

Have loads of em down here in Florida and you can bet that local farmers are glad to see them killed.

They are fast becoming a problem in many States in fact they are overrunning some States.

They can also be dangerous as hell.

I see no problem with someone killing them. If you have a problem with it consult your local Govt. I'm sure they will be more than happy to listen to you.

I know Florida really well. You aren't even allowed to bring one out alive or your busted.

You go hog hunting in Florida, it better be dead.

Yup. They trap them, kill them and give the meat to needy families.

I have friends who hunt hogs with dogs. Hogs are dangerous. They will kill your dog and you if they can. They eat anything you included if they can.

These pests do millions of dollars in crop damage all across America. To a farmer the only good hog is a dead hog.

Hell. I see em all the time when trailriding down here in Florida. The County and State have hog traps on just about any trail you care to ride on. You can find wild hogs just about anywhere including your back yard.

I have no problem with Nugent shooting them. Hell. The Farmers of America would probably pay him and anyone else to shoot the pests.

You know the game. My husband just screamed. :eusa_angel:

yay for you.

I'm right about this, that's for sure. You wingnuts are all over the place creating diversion but everyone here knows there is something wrong with someone who sits around with a machine gun, shooting animals. Wild, dangerous or otherwise..

Nonsense.

Anyone who hunts feral hogs should be given a select fire full-auto license to do so.

Oddball, he is a psycho, I think you know that.

Nonsense.

Anyone who hunts feral hogs should be given a select fire full-auto license to do so.

Oddball, he is a psycho, I think you know that.
Couldn't care less...Rapacious invasive species of anything need to be killed off by any measure practicable.

I doubt it.

So we should let hogs destroy what they want because you lily livered liberals are afraid of guns.

no, you have a rational response to a problem. A self proclaimed " Motor City Madman" shooting a machine gun out of a helicopter(unless they are flying pigs) doesn't seem rational.

Last edited:
I bet The Nuge had a great BBQ!

Nothing beats smoked dead pig.

The Nuge is a coward who wouldn't last 5 seconds in a real shootout because then he'd have to use his brain.

Why not nuke the hogs, and get it over with?

Now that I think about it, that would pretty much take care of Texas, too, so it is a win/win situation!

Last edited:

I doubt it.

We can't.

Man I know these beasties. I'm a Winnfield Chick. I got my sire from Camp a whiles I got my Jim from her Lord almighty Sherri Bando.

What an amazing woman. My bitch was a Ponchatoula big time.

Why not nuke the hogs, and get it over with?

Or predator drone them.

I like that idea! But first, we would have to seperate the American hogs from the illegal immigrant hogs. We can tell by whether or not they "oink" in Spanish. Then we could herd the illegal hogs into downtown San Angelo, and launch the drone....

I am starting to really enjoy visualizing this!

Last edited:
I bet The Nuge had a great BBQ!

Nothing beats smoked dead pig.

And of course picking the machine gun bullets out like watermelon seeds.

A bullet from a rifle does not remain within the game. It goes 'through and through'.

Just demonstrating, once again, your profound ignorance on the subject.

Huh? No, not always it doesn't. Especially if you're shooting a moving target from a helicopter? You kiddn' me?

Lead from bullets left in carcasses and gut piles is the leading cause of unnatural condor deaths, to cite one example. (Condors and Lead)

Oopsie. "Come on 'profound ignorance', time to walk back home... :(

We can't.

Man I know these beasties. I'm a Winnfield Chick. I got my sire from Camp a whiles I got my Jim from her Lord almighty Sherri Bando.

What an amazing woman. My bitch was a Ponchatoula big time.

wait wait ... Winnfield?
Oh, does that explain a lot. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back