Ted Nugent Brags About Killing Hundreds Of Pigs From A Helicopter

It IS open season on them. They reproduce faster then you can kill em. You dont seem to grasp on how bad this problem is.
Any means that kills more of them is a good thing.

No. they aren't that bad a problem. It isn't as if they are cockroaches or Republicans or anything like that...

Oh they're much worse then that. Kinda like progressives.....
One day you wake up and they're everywhere. And you cant shoot em fast enough.

Who are you. You continue to breathe my air and steal my jokes. Go away.

You completely miss the point. Only psychos kill for the thrill of it.

You are a total idiot.

Hunters hunt not only the excellent meat but for the joy of the sport. And yes it is a thrill to kill a trophy buck, elk, bear, moose etc..

Then you are all psychos.:cuckoo:

Actually hunters are the best wildlife managers and conservationist in the country and the best source for money to pay for wildlife management.

You completely miss the point. Only psychos kill for the thrill of it.

You are a total idiot.

Hunters hunt not only the excellent meat but for the joy of the sport. And yes it is a thrill to kill a trophy buck, elk, bear, moose etc..

Then you are all psychos.:cuckoo:

So who kills your food for you? If you're eating bacon today I'd call that hypocrisy.

If you've eaten a tomato today you just ate a baby. I really do want you to think about that.

:)

Are you a vegetarian lakhota?

Remember when the pig ate their owner?

It's the circle of death. The one thing that makes us all equal.

I think the point is why he killed them. He didn't do it for sport. He didn't do it to get rid of pests. He did it because he got a thrill out of killing, and he got a big, big thrill because he killed so many. He really relished killing these animals, and got really turned on about it and about killing so many. There's no sport in that. He's not doing it to get rid of pest animals. He's doing it for the thrill, which is pretty sick and disgusting and says a lot about what kind of person he is.

So killing hogs (pest) can't be thrilling? How many hogs have you killed?

LOL You guys aren't even capable of getting the point, are you? Only psychos get a thrill out of killing things, anything.

If you ordered a pizza on Friday, you killed something.

:eusa_shhh:

Only psychos get a thrill out of killing things, anything.

Only hypocrites criticize those that harvest their own sustenance while happily purchasing meats from the grocery store that was killed by somebody else.

My point. Yes. Let someone else do the well in their mind the dirty work.

Libs don't have a problem if their food is assassinated. Not at all. Like the Obamas Kobe beef.

I think the point is why he killed them. He didn't do it for sport. He didn't do it to get rid of pests. He did it because he got a thrill out of killing, and he got a big, big thrill because he killed so many. He really relished killing these animals, and got really turned on about it and about killing so many. There's no sport in that. He's not doing it to get rid of pest animals. He's doing it for the thrill, which is pretty sick and disgusting and says a lot about what kind of person he is.

So killing hogs (pest) can't be thrilling? How many hogs have you killed?

LOL You guys aren't even capable of getting the point, are you? Only psychos get a thrill out of killing things, anything.

Don't lecture me.

Did you order a pizza in your life? With salami?

Only psychos get a thrill out of killing things, anything.

Only hypocrites criticize those that harvest their own sustenance while happily purchasing meats from the grocery store that was killed by somebody else.

My point. Yes. Let someone else do the well in their mind the dirty work.

Libs don't have a problem if their food is assassinated. Not at all. Like the Obamas Kobe beef.

Yep. I wonder if old Esmer would criticize the guy that enjoys his work as a butcher, making the sausages she eats on her pizza? My gawd, what if that butcher were to actually be 'thrilled' by his work?! The horror!

If you ordered a pizza on Friday, you killed something.

:eusa_shhh:

LMAO You guys are totally incapable of getting the point. Amazing.:cuckoo:

The only point you have is the one on top of your head.

No. You guys really, really don't get it. Or your refuse to. Seriously, no one is that stupid that they don't see the difference between killing something to get rid of pests or for food and killing something just because it gives you a hard on. Seriously, are you all that stupid?

Last edited:
sometimes herds need to be culled..but to revel in it is kind of sick for sure

Absolutely. Nugent is the worst kind of hell-being, and merely being associated with such a person that loves killing pollutes the soul.

It's hard to tell if some of y'all are accidentally missing the point or if you're consciously trying to derail it.

The thread isn't about the merits of hunting, or where food comes from, or who eats what, or what damage feral pigs do. The thread is about psychology. Read the first four words of the thread title.

Nugent isn't doing what he's doing to help Texas with feral pigs. He's doing it for Bill Maher. He's doing it so ""My haters will hate me more". His point is not that feral hogs do damage; his point is "Blood lust and proud of it". In this, Nugent represents not only the culture of guns but the culture of death as its own reward. I mean it's nice and educational to have all these tangents on food production and feral hogs, but it's avoiding the point of motivation. The pigs are Nugent's tools in his ongoing political gadfly megalomania.

Nice try though.

No. You guys really, really don't get it. Or your refuse to. Seriously, no one is that stupid that they don't see the difference between killing something to get rid of pests or for food and killing something just because it gives you a hard on. Seriously, are you all that stupid?

You have knowledge as to the state of blood flow in a hunter's penis? Or are you just projecting?

It's hard to tell if some of y'all are accidentally missing the point or if you're consciously trying to derail it.

The thread isn't about the merits of hunting, or where food comes from, or who eats what, or what damage feral pigs do. The thread is about psychology. Read the first four words of the thread title.

Nugent isn't doing what he's doing to help Texas with feral pigs. He's doing it for Bill Maher. He's doing it so ""My haters will hate me more". His point is not that feral hogs do damage; his point is "Blood lust and proud of it". In this, Nugent represents not only the culture of guns but the culture of death as its own reward. I mean it's nice and educational to have all these tangents on food production and feral hogs, but it's avoiding the point of motivation. The pigs are Nugent's tools in his ongoing political gadfly megalomania.

Nice try though.

Then clearly we need a law to ban anyone taking pride in anything you might find icky. :cuckoo:

What part of crazy aren't you darlin?

You don't understand hunting at all.

Daybreak. I'm in the blind.

Mother earth appears. And I'm down with Rod Fowler...:eusa_shhh:

You have not seen anytihng like it.

Fowler was awesome.

There is always going to be a Ted Nugent. For some reason that I have never understood, there are people in the world who actually strive to, and succed in , making themselves into a professional asshole. They feed on other people's anger and hate, very much like a child who misbehaves because he is ignored, and prefers negative attention, than no attention at all. Phelps and his merry gang of religious bigots is a prime example. If Nugent were a nobody, and got no press, he would probably be the neighborhood bully who throws beer cans into people's yards from his pickup truck, and pick fights in bars and pool halls.

Last edited:
There is always going to be a Ted Nugent. For some reason that I have never undwerstood, there are people in the world who actually strive to, and succed in , making themselves into a professional asshole. They feed on other people's anger and hate, very much like a child who misbehaves because he is ignored, and prefers negative attention, than no attention at all. Phelps and his merry gang of religious bigots is a prime example. If Nugent were a nobody, and got no press, he would probably be the neighborhood bully who throws beer cans into people's yards from his pickup truck, and pick fights in bars and pool halls.
Right...And the childish professional asshole haters like Maher have no role in the matter. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back