Ted Nugent Brags About Killing Hundreds Of Pigs From A Helicopter

[
As compared to you people liking your food assassinated. You like your meat done in by a hitman.

What's out there? Someone who eats honestly?

Or someone like you? Who hires someone to kill your food? Put its dismembered parts that you can gloat over on a piece of foam wrapped so nicely.

Who's out there in the end?

First, Ted wasn't killing these pigs for food. He was killing them for fun.

Second, yes, I like my food prepared by professionals. I like knowing that my meat has been certified as safe to eat. And so do you, really.

I think the point is why he killed them. He didn't do it for sport. He didn't do it to get rid of pests. He did it because he got a thrill out of killing, and he got a big, big thrill because he killed so many. He really relished killing these animals, and got really turned on about it and about killing so many. There's no sport in that. He's not doing it to get rid of pest animals. He's doing it for the thrill, which is pretty sick and disgusting and says a lot about what kind of person he is.

I think the point is why he killed them. He didn't do it for sport. He didn't do it to get rid of pests. He did it because he got a thrill out of killing, and he got a big, big thrill because he killed so many. He really relished killing these animals, and got really turned on about it and about killing so many. There's no sport in that. He's not doing it to get rid of pest animals. He's doing it for the thrill, which is pretty sick and disgusting and says a lot about what kind of person he is.
Feral hogs are dangerous pests no matter where they are.

Have any better suggestions on how to deal with this menace?
The only thing off the table is poison for obvious reasons. Other then that I dont give a shit how they die....as long as they do.

Yes, declare open season on them but not with machine guns.

It IS open season on them. They reproduce faster then you can kill em. You dont seem to grasp on how bad this problem is.
Any means that kills more of them is a good thing.

No. they aren't that bad a problem. It isn't as if they are cockroaches or Republicans or anything like that...

[
As compared to you people liking your food assassinated. You like your meat done in by a hitman.

Or someone like you? Who hires someone to kill your food? Put its dismembered parts that you can gloat over on a piece of foam wrapped so nicely.

Second, yes, I like my food prepared by professionals. I like knowing that my meat has been certified as safe to eat. And so do you, really.

Would it make you feel better if he had a tear in his eye while killing em?

You completely miss the point. Only psychos kill for the thrill of it.

[

So killing hogs (pest) can't be thrilling? How many hogs have you killed?

It IS open season on them. They reproduce faster then you can kill em. You dont seem to grasp on how bad this problem is.

No. they aren't that bad a problem. It isn't as if they are cockroaches or Republicans or anything like that...
Google "feral hogs" and get your facts straight....They're a huge problem.

Ted Nugent Brags About Killing Hundreds Of Pigs From A Helicopter

I could see why you might be upset about this Lakky. After all, it must be unsettling to see other cultures develop tools like helicopters and automatic firearms when you're people never managed to evolve out of the stone age. That's got to sting. Sucks to be you I guess.

But hey, there's a government check waiting for you in the mailbox. No need worry...or thrive. Best of luck with that approach.

Oh they're much worse then that. Kinda like progressives.....
One day you wake up and they're everywhere. And you cant shoot em fast enough.

LOL You guys aren't even capable of getting the point, are you? Only psychos get a thrill out of killing things, anything.

You completely miss the point. Only psychos kill for the thrill of it.

You are a total idiot.

Hunters hunt not only the excellent meat but for the joy of the sport. And yes it is a thrill to kill a trophy buck, elk, bear, moose etc..

What's the difference if they're culled with an automatic firearm or several guys each with semi automatic firearms? If the pig population is a problem, why not use the most efficient means necessary to cull that population?

Have you any logic or reason behind your statement?

LOL You guys aren't even capable of getting the point, are you? Only psychos get a thrill out of killing things, anything.

It's painfully obvious you have never hunted anything in your life.

Do you honesty think people hunt because they don't enjoy it?

Shooting from the air - means he didn't actually kill most of them. They were wounded and died slow cruel deaths out in the bush. Only a chicken shit coward who wants this cruelty "hunts" from the air like this.

Wish we could "harvest" Nugent.

When a wild population of any type of animal populates quicker than ground hunting can kill, the states allow helicopter hunting.

You are speculating Luddly Neddite. You have no idea if they were just wounded or not.
Chances are pretty good that they were killed pretty quickly when using a machine gun.
This is why you use a machine gun and not an ordinary one round shot rife.

Would you rather the population gets totally our of control?
When an overpopulated wild species happens, they go through their food supply very quickly and then they die a horrible slow death by starvation.

Shooting from the air - means he didn't actually kill most of them. They were wounded and died slow cruel deaths out in the bush. Only a chicken shit coward who wants this cruelty "hunts" from the air like this.

Wish we could "harvest" Nugent.

I love it when people make asinine comments on things they have never done and know nothing about.

I actually like Luddly so I'm actually truly shocked by this post. Any one who knows the Nuge knows he hits the pump house first time.

And these wild hogs are like Dahmer on four legs.

hog_rootings2_05.jpg

Check out the damage in just one night.

And they are omnivores.

They'll eat a cat. I admire their survival skills.

But doesn't mean I don't have recipes to take the gaminess out :eusa_angel:

Only psychos get a thrill out of killing things, anything.

Only hypocrites criticize those that harvest their own sustenance while happily purchasing meats from the grocery store that was killed by somebody else.

Forum List

Back