Ted Nugent Brags About Killing Hundreds Of Pigs From A Helicopter

Texas has made it legal to hunt these destructive pigs.
Shooting from the helicopter is defined as population control.
Their population must be brought under control.
The feral pigs do 500 million in damages to the state annually.

Feral pigs destroy ground nesting birds like turkey and quail eggs. they kill and eat fawns, they erode the land and destroy the habitat.

If Ted Nugent really was a draft dodger and also insane, like most of you claim, he would have never been able to get a machine gun.

In order to get a machine gun you have go through a Federal BATF background check. Then your local law enforcement, with your fingerprints and 2 pass port photos. You then have to go through a national law enforcement review and another background check. Fill out all kinds of documents, then you have to buy a 200.00 transfer certificate, that is if they allow it.
There are 250,000 people who own machine guns and half of them are law enforcement.
That means that only 125,000 citizens own a machine gun.

Last edited:
Do you realize how much damage feral hogs are responsible for?
I guess you live in the city and think of pigs as cute little animals.
They are an invasive species that need to be eradicated.
I dont care how it's done.

Do you think maybe, just maybe libs think it's a cutie patoutie pig like in Charlottes's Web or Gordy?

They think "pig" and a picture of Babe pops into their heads.
Let em come across a half dozen with piglets in a wallow while walking through the woods.
If they're smart enough and fast enough to get up a tree they might live to tell about it.
If not they become pig feces.

:lol: truth

You couldn't scramble fast enough. You're praying your ass off while wishing you were "Rocky" the squirrel.

Morons can't even figure out why the dogs in my picture need "Cut collars".

An Unwelcome Guest at the Table

For many natives the question of eating pigs was not even under consideration. They maintained their traditions of raising crops of corn and beans, and did not see any benefits coming from these new competitors to their land. Even so, and pushed onto ever more marginal plots, these Indians were still affected by the European herds. Cattle reportedly grazed and destroyed Indian croplands, and the pigs followed up by rooting out the leftovers just below the surface, resulting in frequent disputes between natives and colonizers.

Some scholars have reasoned that livestock were a primary cause of the Indians’ rapid decline. Estimates of the Indian population before and after the arrival of Columbus vary, but all are catastrophic. Mexico’s population of roughly 20 million was reduced to 1.6 million by 1618. Crowd diseases like smallpox brought by Europeans originally derived from domesticated animals that lived in close proximity to their human masters in the Old World. Influenza, for example, is known to have come initially from pigs. Although there is no record of an epidemic of this disease in the Indies until 1518, it is possible that strains of the “swine flu” were brought as early as with Columbus’ eight pigs.

The most distressing indications of pigs transmitting disease comes from Soto’s expedition to North America. In the century after Soto visited the Mississippi valley, no Europeans reportedly came, but when the French appeared in the seventeenth century most of the cities and communities Soto encountered had been wiped out— an estimated demographic collapse of 90–96 percent. Ann Ramenofsky and Patricia Galloway speculate that Soto’s hogs might be responsible for the demographic collapse of indigenous populations in the area. Swine can transmit brucellosis, leptospirosis, trichinosis, tuberculosis, and even anthrax, infecting the indigenous human population directly, as well as the deer and turkeys they fed upon. Only a few of Soto’s wandering pigs would have been enough to infect the entire region.

The Iberian Pig in Spain and the Americas | Chapter 4: The Indians and the Pigs

Guys guys guys...

Check out the little piggy

attachment.php

Isn't he just the cutest little thing?

:lol:

Charlotte wouldn't have made it to the end of the freakin movie!!!!

She'd have been an appetizer.

Do you think maybe, just maybe libs think it's a cutie patoutie pig like in Charlottes's Web or Gordy?

They think "pig" and a picture of Babe pops into their heads.
Let em come across a half dozen with piglets in a wallow while walking through the woods.
If they're smart enough and fast enough to get up a tree they might live to tell about it.
If not they become pig feces.

:lol: truth

You couldn't scramble fast enough. You're praying your ass off while wishing you were "Rocky" the squirrel.

Morons can't even figure out why the dogs in my picture need "Cut collars".

Rocky the Squirrel :lol: That painted a hilarious picture in my head!
They think the cut collars are the latest thing in fashion for country dogs.
You'll see poodles sporting them on Park Avenue before you know it.

Texas has made it legal to hunt these destructive pigs.
Shooting from the helicopter is defined as population control.
Their population must be brought under control.
The feral pigs do 500 million in damages to the state annually.

Feral pigs destroy ground nesting birds like turkey and quail eggs. they kill and eat fawns, they erode the land and destroy the habitat.

If Ted Nugent really was a draft dodger and also insane, like most of you claim, he would have never been able to get a machine gun.

In order to get a machine gun you have go through a Federal BATF background check. Then your local law enforcement, with your fingerprints and 2 pass port photos. You then have to go through a national law enforcement review and another background check. Fill out all kinds of documents, then you have to buy a 200.00 transfer certificate, that is if they allow it.
There are 250,000 people who own machine guns and half of them are law enforcement.
That means that only 125,000 citizens own a machine gun.

There's a thought .... how'd you like to be the background checker who stamps Ted Nugent's papers "sane"?

Co-worker: "wait -- you passed who??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urYGhhMOToU]Ted Nugent Goes Off In CBS Interview - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv5HJkp5sY0]Uncle Ted has a message for Hillary Clinton - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKHNFz7c3X8]Victim Ted Nugent threatens to kill three United States Senators - YouTube[/ame]

:cuckoo:

Shooting from the air - means he didn't actually kill most of them. They were wounded and died slow cruel deaths out in the bush. Only a chicken shit coward who wants this cruelty "hunts" from the air like this.

Wish we could "harvest" Nugent.

With a machine gun? What a fatass old coward. :cuckoo:

We don't care about what kind of fucking pig it is. It's that idiot Nugent shooting any animal with a machine gun that makes HIM a fatass, contemptable, coward.

Stop being deliberately obtuse.

Shooting from the air - means he didn't actually kill most of them. They were wounded and died slow cruel deaths out in the bush. Only a chicken shit coward who wants this cruelty "hunts" from the air like this.

Do your part....adopt a few dozen and let em live in your backyard.
They're great with kids!!

We don't care about what kind of fucking pig it is. It's that idiot Nugent shooting any animal with a machine gun that makes HIM a fatass, contemptable, coward.

Have any better suggestions on how to deal with this menace?
The only thing off the table is poison for obvious reasons. Other then that I dont give a shit how they die....as long as they do.

The only thing off the table is poison for obvious reasons. Other then that I dont give a shit how they die....as long as they do.

Yes, declare open season on them but not with machine guns.

He actually did the farmers a great service. These wild hogs can completely destroy a hay meadow overnight. Bill Maher is insane and he just wanted to anger him. I am ok with that. By the way it is not illegal to kill these wild hogs in Texas. I have killed several but no where near 400, but then I don't have a helicopter.

Last edited:

It IS open season on them. They reproduce faster then you can kill em. You dont seem to grasp on how bad this problem is.
Any means that kills more of them is a good thing.

As pig populations take their destructive warpath into suburban areas and wreak havoc to the tune of $1.5 billion annually in the U.S., Pig Man and Ted team up on this excellent adventure to help local landowners end the feral reign of terror. They also plan to donate a full supply of all-organic meat to local homeless shelters.

Ted Nugent Hog Hunting with Pig Man on the Sportsman Channel

1.5 billion nationally.

They will eat your cat. They will eat your chihuahua. They are omniverous.

636px-Scavenger_feast_-_Yala_December_2010_%282%29.jpg

File:Scavenger feast - Yala December 2010 (2).jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Instead I'd favor a far more human program of catch and release....in Malibu!

I love it when people make asinine comments on things they have never done and know nothing about.

As pig populations take their destructive warpath into suburban areas and wreak havoc to the tune of $1.5 billion annually in the U.S., Pig Man and Ted team up on this excellent adventure to help local landowners end the feral reign of terror. They also plan to donate a full supply of all-organic meat to local homeless shelters.

Ted Nugent Hog Hunting with Pig Man on the Sportsman Channel

1.5 billion nationally.

They will eat your cat. They will eat your chihuahua. They are omniverous.

636px-Scavenger_feast_-_Yala_December_2010_%282%29.jpg

File:Scavenger feast - Yala December 2010 (2).jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Instead I'd favor a far more human program of catch and release....in Malibu!

:eusa_angel:

Declare open season on them with grenades, flame throwers, bazookas, mortars and artillery.

Feral hogs are quite probably the most destructive and dangerous land roving invasive species in America.

Forum List

Back