Ted Nugent Brags About Killing Hundreds Of Pigs From A Helicopter

I didn't say he was a pedophile. I said he SOUNDS like one. Having oral sex or any kind of sex with an underage child is deviant behavior in my opinion. I don't care if it was Courtney Love. I think she is a skank, myself, but was she a skank at 12? Come on...12 year olds are not fully cooked yet. They have only been on this earth 12 itty bitty years. They do not have the common sense yet to make good judgements....hence being victims from those who SHOULD have common sense that 12 year olds are still children. Hell, they aren't even a teen yet.

Let me ask everyone this...if YOUR 12 year old had sex with an old rocker...how would you feel about it? Would you be angry at the old rocker or fault the young child?

With that said..I agree calling ANYONE a pedophile without proof is OTL (over the line). I knew of people on the net who lost jobs because some schmuck posted such a thing and this guy drove a bus for school kids. He had to inform his employer what was being said on a stupid message board and thank God his employers know what message boards do...and are.

So...much as I dislike Nugent...he cannot/should not be called such a word without proof he was convicted of such deeds..which is also what I asked about.

Seriously you have to profile Courtney. Even he didn't believe her. And he has said so.

It's not right to call a man a pedophile when he's not.

Just that simple.

I find it horrific that you think you can do so.

Didn't say that. I'm just saying, Bob Menendez (for one example of many) was recently portrayed on this board (in several threads) the same way as Nugent is here, and on exactly the same kind of source. So the difference between the two eludes me. :dunno: yet you appear to be beside yourself claiming to know a negative for a fact -- in this case.

Not sure what any of this has to do with Calgary or Québec City. I've been to one of them but when the relevance is revealed, perhaps we can look in further. Perhaps not. Btw the reference to Winn Parish is a joke, and it's at least the second time I've floated it. Sorry you've lost your sense of humour but I can't help with that. If I lay out a joke to break the ice and you choose to get all huffy, well that's your choice, not mine.

I just think it's wrong when we cross that line.

And hey I'm a Canuck. We turn out shows like "little mosque on the prairie" Tell me humour. We gave you John Candy. Sorries about Celine and Justin. Not me personally man.

Honest.

Jihad on Ice

The story line is when the daughter learned to curl. Yes there is something called curling.

Yes, I know what curling is, and I knew about your catahoulas (we already had that conversation, 'member?). As for Winn, forgive me for getting personal but it makes me wonder if you're an only child, because those of us with siblings understand that good-natured ribbing is a form of affection. Plus, I said nothing about Winn; you plugged that in. Of course that was bait and you were supposed to plug something in, but you took it off in the wrong direction :dunno:

By the way I can do Leon Russel's voice singing your sig line so dead-on accurate it would make your hair stand on end, so be nice. :razz:

And thats wrong what posters did.

No proof run to the wall and besmirch a man. It's so wrong.

Look, I'm from the days were there's honor. And you try to carry it. I'm not perfect. I've screwed up on my times on boards.

Take a shot when you can. But honest I don't think it's fair to run around boards and say a man is a pedophile.

That's sick.

It's also not cool to call someone a dumb bitch, too, just because they do not have the experience others do in certain situations.

Or a "moron".
TD's absolutely correct that it's not fair without evidence. I'm just saying Ted Nugent's not the only guy who gets that kind of fair/unfair treatment, so to all of a sudden come to life because it's Nugent and act like this is all new territory is a bit disingenuous. Besides the fact that TD does not know the negative to be true either. Just sayin'.

I don't do that.

Unless PWI.:eusa_shhh:

I think it is wrong. You don't call men that. You just don't. And if you slapped me up the head the next morning, I'd take that punch.

Honestly though, I don't think I've ever done it. You don't call a man that.,

I suspect he already has....as has luddly.

yea he is another one.....those two fight to be the one sucking.....

Meanwhile speaking of unfair without proof things, we get two wags right in front of us describing two other posters "sucking Nugent's dick" but no Ted , who doesn't even post here, is the one to whose defense we must come no pun intended.

Meanwhile, there's also this.... just puttin' it out here because it's already out there and already fifteen years old:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orz0zxH72K4]VH1's Behind The Music-Ted "Bring 'em Young" Nugent Confesses To Being A Pedophile - YouTube[/ame]

:dunno:

Didn't say that. I'm just saying, Bob Menendez (for one example of many) was recently portrayed on this board (in several threads) the same way as Nugent is here, and on exactly the same kind of source. So the difference between the two eludes me. :dunno: yet you appear to be beside yourself claiming to know a negative for a fact -- in this case.

Not sure what any of this has to do with Calgary or Québec City. I've been to one of them but when the relevance is revealed, perhaps we can look in further. Perhaps not. Btw the reference to Winn Parish is a joke, and it's at least the second time I've floated it. Sorry you've lost your sense of humour but I can't help with that. If I lay out a joke to break the ice and you choose to get all huffy, well that's your choice, not mine.

And hey I'm a Canuck. We turn out shows like "little mosque on the prairie" Tell me humour. We gave you John Candy. Sorries about Celine and Justin. Not me personally man.

Honest.

Jihad on Ice

The story line is when the daughter learned to curl. Yes there is something called curling.

Yes, I know what curling is, and I knew about your catahoulas (we already had that conversation, 'member?). As for Winn, forgive me for getting personal but it makes me wonder if you're an only child, because those of us with siblings understand that good-natured ribbing is a form of affection. Plus, I said nothing about Winn; you plugged that in. Of course that was bait and you were supposed to plug something in, but you took it off in the wrong direction :dunno:

By the way I can do Leon Russel's voice singing your sig line so dead-on accurate it would make your hair stand on end, so be nice. :razz:

Oh don't make me happy on your last line. Really? You"ve got that voice ....and yes I'm that only child.

Well we learned about each other today.

It's also not cool to call someone a dumb bitch, too, just because they do not have the experience others do in certain situations.

Or a "moron".
TD's absolutely correct that it's not fair without evidence. I'm just saying Ted Nugent's not the only guy who gets that kind of fair/unfair treatment, so to all of a sudden come to life because it's Nugent and act like this is all new territory is a bit disingenuous. Besides the fact that TD does not know the negative to be true either. Just sayin'.

I don't do that.

I think it is wrong. You don't call men that. You just don't. And if you slapped me up the head the next morning, I'd take that punch.

Is there some Tinydancer Dictionary online? What da hell's a "PWI"? :confused:

I didn't say he was a pedophile. I said he SOUNDS like one. Having oral sex or any kind of sex with an underage child is deviant behavior in my opinion. I don't care if it was Courtney Love. I think she is a skank, myself, but was she a skank at 12? Come on...12 year olds are not fully cooked yet. They have only been on this earth 12 itty bitty years. They do not have the common sense yet to make good judgements....hence being victims from those who SHOULD have common sense that 12 year olds are still children. Hell, they aren't even a teen yet.

Let me ask everyone this...if YOUR 12 year old had sex with an old rocker...how would you feel about it? Would you be angry at the old rocker or fault the young child?

With that said..I agree calling ANYONE a pedophile without proof is OTL (over the line). I knew of people on the net who lost jobs because some schmuck posted such a thing and this guy drove a bus for school kids. He had to inform his employer what was being said on a stupid message board and thank God his employers know what message boards do...and are.

So...much as I dislike Nugent...he cannot/should not be called such a word without proof he was convicted of such deeds..which is also what I asked about.

Actually, it doesn't matter what one's opinion is. Having sex with an underage person is the legal definition of statutory rape. What is being ignored is that Poopy Pants Draft Dodger bragged about committing statutory rape of several children.

What has also been studiously ignored is that Mitt Romney knew it too and yet was so thrilled to have this waste of skin on his side that he - Romney - sought out the coward draft dodger.

Romney Supporter Nugent Admitted to Multiple Affairs With Underage Girls in '98 VH1 Documentary | Video Cafe

Romney supporter Ted Nugent: Pedophile? He says so! (Video) - Baltimore liberal | Examiner.com

Pretty sick that the rw's here would stand up for a child rapist but is anyone really surprised? Just when I think they can't sink any further, they take the side of a child rapist/pedophile.

I suspect he already has....as has luddly.

Meanwhile speaking of unfair without proof things, we get two wags right in front of us describing two other posters "sucking Nugent's dick" but no Ted , who doesn't even post here, is the one to whose defense we must come no pun intended.

Meanwhile, there's also this.... just puttin' it out here because it's already out there and already fifteen years old:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orz0zxH72K4]VH1's Behind The Music-Ted "Bring 'em Young" Nugent Confesses To Being A Pedophile - YouTube[/ame]

I was 14. Want me to pm you who he was? We never thought about it that way.

You believe that, but do you believe Larry Sinclair when he says he had gay sex with Obama?

Larry Sinclair had a long rap sheet and FAILED two polygraph tests and couldn't identify the supposed limo driver. I suspect Courtney Love could pass polygraph tests. BTW, what the hell does Larry Sinclair have to do with this thread?
The same thing Courtney Love has to do with it. Someone making a claim they can't prove. It also illustrates your double standard.

Aren't we allowed to use your Juanita Brodderick standard?

We never thought of it that way. We were young.

We wanted it. What the hell is wrong with you guys?

I made sure Bobby Vinton was in hot red

Last edited:

Honest.

Jihad on Ice

Oh don't make me happy on your last line. Really? You"ve got that voice ....and yes I'm that only child.

Well we learned about each other today.

Yeah I do -- been doing Leon since about ... 1970. We just have the same timbre, and I'm good at language so I can nail the enunciation.

Courtney is very fucked up.

But if you want to continue this shit trust me I'll take you out.

I've had it.

Trust me. Because I am.

Look don't push me. I will go to Ted. I've had it with you people.

And, tinydancer, by all means, feel free to go get your good friend "Ted" and the two of you can "take me out" - with the help of the rw assholes in this thread.

As for Courtney being fucked up - the mental condition of a 14 year old child isn't really the issue and has no bearing on the crime.

This is just one more example of the rw froot loops being more than willing to allow children to be raped while whine and cry about abortion.

We never thought of it that way. We were young.

We wanted it. What the hell is wrong with you guys?

I made sure Bobby Vinton was in hot red.

OMFG. Are you really saying that the victims of child rapist/pedophiles should "want" to be raped?

Please tell me that you are not saying that.

I was 14. Want me to pm you who he was? We never thought about it that way.

Oh no. I don't think it's an issue.

That's OK. PETA kills more in a year than Nugent has in his whole life. But they're YOUR nut cases so it's OK.

Bunch of fucking pricks....

"Documents published online this month show that People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, an organization known for its uncompromising animal-rights positions, killed more than 95 percent of the pets in its care in 2011.

The documents, obtained from the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, were published online by the Center for Consumer Freedom, a non-profit organization that runs online campaigns targeting groups that antagonize food producers.

Fifteen years’ worth of similar records show that since 1998 PETA has killed more than 27,000 animals at its headquarters in Norfolk, VA."

Documents: PETA kills more than 95 percent of pets in its care | The Daily Caller

Or a "moron".

I don't do that.

Is there some Tinydancer Dictionary online? What da hell's a "PWI"? :confused:

oh dearheart. oh sweet pea...

posting while intoxicated

That's OK. PETA kills more in a year than Nugent has in his whole life. But they're YOUR nut cases so it's OK.

"Documents published online this month show that People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, an organization known for its uncompromising animal-rights positions, killed more than 95 percent of the pets in its care in 2011.

The documents, obtained from the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, were published online by the Center for Consumer Freedom, a non-profit organization that runs online campaigns targeting groups that antagonize food producers.

Fifteen years’ worth of similar records show that since 1998 PETA has killed more than 27,000 animals at its headquarters in Norfolk, VA."

Documents: PETA kills more than 95 percent of pets in its care | The Daily Caller

They are horrid beyond belief.

They are horrid beyond belief.

But admitted serial pedophiles, known child rapists - they're to be revered as our heroes, right tinydancer?

Did you know what Shitty Britches Nugent called it?

"alternative flesh management"

Some pages ago, I said I wish we could "harvest" him and I still think that's a dandy idea.

tinydancer has threatened to "take me out", call her good friend Ted to deal with me, has lied for him and made an ass of herself. Other rw's have taken the side of this admitted child rapist and accused me of blowing the scum bag.

Notice how ever single one of them took one look at the proof that is now posted and POOOF! they all got reeel busy elsewhere.

Cowardly scum.

Forum List

Back