Ted Nugent Brags About Killing Hundreds Of Pigs From A Helicopter

And what's the issue? Pigs are actually a problem there.

With a machine gun? What a fatass old coward. :cuckoo:

You're absolutely right.

He should confront a maelstrom of feral hogs on the ground with a pump action shotgun.

????????????

He would be dead in two seconds.

So what's your alternative, other than hiring an organizing a local militia of 50 men with pump action shotguns and Riot shields doing a Greek Style Phalanx ---- just to achieve the SAME result?

A Plague of Pigs in Texas | Science & Nature | Smithsonian Magazine

There's a reason we have (had) this thing called FEDERALISM. Different States and different Localities have DIFFERENT problems. People in New York can't possibly know the problems in Texas, and then claim to make laws or judge their morality for their actions, no more than Texans can judge and make laws for New York. STOP YOUR ONE SIZE FITS ALL NATIONAL SOLUTIONS.

Nugent is the man.

My only thing is, why do it with a machine gun when it'd be alot more fun with something like a bolt action rifle?

The gun k00ks would feel the same way about the million + deer in lower New York State that have claimed more than a few lives in the past two years......running into the highway on the Taconic Parkway and killing motorists instantly. But thats OK for the gun grabbers.......meanwhile, its also OK for tens of thousands of deer to die a slow and agonizing death by starvation.:2up:

k00k logic is gay

Last edited:
That's OK. PETA kills more in a year than Nugent has in his whole life. But they're YOUR nut cases so it's OK.

Bunch of fucking pricks....

"Documents published online this month show that People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, an organization known for its uncompromising animal-rights positions, killed more than 95 percent of the pets in its care in 2011.

The documents, obtained from the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, were published online by the Center for Consumer Freedom, a non-profit organization that runs online campaigns targeting groups that antagonize food producers.

Fifteen years’ worth of similar records show that since 1998 PETA has killed more than 27,000 animals at its headquarters in Norfolk, VA."

Documents: PETA kills more than 95 percent of pets in its care | The Daily Caller

They are horrid beyond belief.

But admitted serial pedophiles, known child rapists - they're to be revered as our heroes, right tinydancer?

Did you know what Shitty Britches Nugent called it?

"alternative flesh management"

Some pages ago, I said I wish we could "harvest" him and I still think that's a dandy idea.

At least Ted doesn't lie about who, or what he is. PETA claims to be about the ethical treatment of animals, but they murder more than Ted ever could. How about addressing that, turd.

That's OK. PETA kills more in a year than Nugent has in his whole life. But they're YOUR nut cases so it's OK.

"Documents published online this month show that People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, an organization known for its uncompromising animal-rights positions, killed more than 95 percent of the pets in its care in 2011.

The documents, obtained from the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, were published online by the Center for Consumer Freedom, a non-profit organization that runs online campaigns targeting groups that antagonize food producers.

Fifteen years’ worth of similar records show that since 1998 PETA has killed more than 27,000 animals at its headquarters in Norfolk, VA."

Documents: PETA kills more than 95 percent of pets in its care | The Daily Caller

umm... WHOSE nut cases? Who is "you" referring to?

PETA is a bunch of nutbags. At the same time, your source is the "Center for Consumer Freedom", a lobby group that lobbies on behalf of the fast food, meat, alcohol and tobacco industries headed by Rick Berman...

Rick Berman likes to strike fear into the hearts of Mothers Against Drunk Driving, labor unions and the Center for Science in the Public Interest. In his campaign against them, Berman zeroes in on just a handful of key issues through the web of groups that he helps spin.

... (Berman): "Our offensive strategy is to shoot the messenger. Given the activists' plans to alarm beyond all reason, we've got to attack their credibility as spokepersons."
(--The Zealot)​

You've got one group of nutbags pointing fingers at another group of nutbags. Looks like a wash.

You nutbags, that's who. Don't believe that source? How about Penn and Teller?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inFtOMx8nDU]Penn and Teller - P.E.T.A. (Full Episode) - YouTube[/ame]

So..did I miss more stuff and Nugent was arrested for his transgressions?

He's been charged for wildlife violations, but I don't know about the other stuff.

4921627191_6a5e1ef163_z.jpg

Mugshot

Unsubstantiated claims = slander

"I know the average solid hunter and Ted Nugent is not one. He's a cartoon of one. Nuge is the type who give hunters a bad name or lump all folks into a bogus gung ho-ism in between the silences; disallowing contrary opinion." -- Ted Nugent's Cartoon Hunting and Narcissism

Opinions are like assholes.
Everybody has one and everybody thinks the other persons' stinks.

Just because Nugent doesn't fit a New Englander's definition of 'hunter' that's it.

Sweet and Sour Antelope sounds pretty damned good if you ask me

:clap2:

umm... WHOSE nut cases? Who is "you" referring to?

PETA is a bunch of nutbags. At the same time, your source is the "Center for Consumer Freedom", a lobby group that lobbies on behalf of the fast food, meat, alcohol and tobacco industries headed by Rick Berman...

Rick Berman likes to strike fear into the hearts of Mothers Against Drunk Driving, labor unions and the Center for Science in the Public Interest. In his campaign against them, Berman zeroes in on just a handful of key issues through the web of groups that he helps spin.

... (Berman): "Our offensive strategy is to shoot the messenger. Given the activists' plans to alarm beyond all reason, we've got to attack their credibility as spokepersons."
(--The Zealot)​

You've got one group of nutbags pointing fingers at another group of nutbags. Looks like a wash.

You nutbags, that's who. Don't believe that source? How about Penn and Teller?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inFtOMx8nDU]Penn and Teller - P.E.T.A. (Full Episode) - YouTube[/ame]

Get to the point -- -WHO exactly is "you nutbags"? Are you addressing some organisation?
Who brought PETA up at all? You did.

Hey, here it comes now...
strawman.jpg

"I know the average solid hunter and Ted Nugent is not one. He's a cartoon of one. Nuge is the type who give hunters a bad name or lump all folks into a bogus gung ho-ism in between the silences; disallowing contrary opinion." -- Ted Nugent's Cartoon Hunting and Narcissism

Just because Nugent doesn't fit a New Englander's definition of 'hunter' that's it.

"New Englander"....?
"you nutbags"...?

It's dark in here. I can't even see these people.

Slaughtering hundreds of animals with a machine gun from a helicopter has NOTHING to do with sport. No sportsman can retain a shred of self respect should he ever stoop so low as Mr. Nugent glories in. But, I believe that self respect is a quality little recognized in the Nugent household. And after reading the Rambo wannabe posts here, I further believe that veiled threats and cryptic self imposed titles reveal not only shallow thinkers, but no self respect what so ever. I pity them.

The only question remains: why should such shallow thinkers be rewarded credibility for their positions? Shouldn't the mature, cogent reader merely dismiss them as violent juveniles with no social redeeming qualities? Petulant children who revel in destruction like the pink who kicks down his sister's sand castle? Make it easy for them and dismiss them as residue of a childhood untaught, unskilled and unrewarded. Be gone.

Eradicating vermin is just that.....eradication.
If someone wants to call it a "sport" so be it.
The end result remains the same

And what's the issue? Pigs are actually a problem there.

You're absolutely right.

He should confront a maelstrom of feral hogs on the ground with a pump action shotgun.

????????????

So what's your alternative, other than hiring an organizing a local militia of 50 men with pump action shotguns and Riot shields doing a Greek Style Phalanx ---- just to achieve the SAME result?

There's a reason we have (had) this thing called FEDERALISM. Different States and different Localities have DIFFERENT problems. People in New York can't possibly know the problems in Texas, and then claim to make laws or judge their morality for their actions, no more than Texans can judge and make laws for New York. STOP YOUR ONE SIZE FITS ALL NATIONAL SOLUTIONS.

Third identical post, dude......

:eusa_shhh:

You're absolutely right.

????????????

Third identical post, dude......

:eusa_shhh:

He's been doing that for daze... :confused:

"New Englander"....?
"you nutbags"...?

The author of the column said he was from Jersey.

I haven't used "nutbags", tho....
Doesn't carry much weight in the 'shack-factor' category when the complaint comes from a group that likes to use terms like 'teabaggers', et.al
:thup:

Unsubstantiated claims = slander

Unsubstantiated claims? Google it...

He has made claims about his past.
Others have made claims about his behavior.
Sounds pretty unsubstantiated to me.
:tongue:

He's on video saying he's a pedo/child rapist.
More than one person says he raped them when they were underage.

What more do you want?

And, really what difference does it make? Why do you care? You're still gonna suck up to him anyway.

Hell, the nutters would still love piece of shit Nugent if his hobby was kicking puppies to death and he did late term abortions in a back alley.

"New Englander"....?
"you nutbags"...?

The author of the column said he was from Jersey.

I haven't used "nutbags", tho....
Doesn't carry much weight in the 'shack-factor' category when the complaint comes from a group that likes to use terms like 'teabaggers', et.al

Yes, she did (oh wait, you would have had to read deep into the piece to see that). That's why I question where "New Englander" comes from.

"You nutbags" was another poster-- that was never explained either.
It just seemed to be a trend. I like to know when there's a rhetorical steamroller coming... heads up there's another one...
... a group that likes to use terms like 'teabaggers', et.al

Whew. That was close. Wonder who that was aimed at...? :dunno:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back