Ted Nugent Brags About Killing Hundreds Of Pigs From A Helicopter

GOOD FOR TED!

No doubt, his farmer and rancher neighbors, whose properties and livelihoods are being destroyed by the destructive lil' bastards, fully appreciate TED going "Gonzo" on the mindless, destructive beings.

But then, mindless libprogs like our resident "lil' injun who couldn't", Sara G, and many other libprog asshats, have no clue as to the actual situation facing those farmers and ranchers.....And, as usual, they have nothing more than their typical manufactured outrage, based on their typically loony emotional hyperbole.

And these clowns actually wonder why they get laughed at, and their BS is so often immediately dismissed as just that,....pure BULLSHIT!

Dumbasses!

GOOD FOR TED!

No doubt, his farmer and rancher neighbors, whose properties and livelihoods are being destroyed by the destructive lil' bastards, fully appreciate TED going "Gonzo" on the mindless, destructive beings.

But then, mindless libprogs like our resident "lil' injun who couldn't", Sara G, and many other libprog asshats, have no clue as to the actual situation facing those farmers and ranchers.....And, as usual, they have nothing more than their typical manufactured outrage, based on their typically loony emotional hyperbole.

And these clowns actually wonder why they get laughed at, and their BS is so often immediately dismissed as just that,....pure BULLSHIT!

Dumbasses!

Goes to show they don't have a clue. We're not talking Charlotte's Web or Babe. And they don't understand the nature of the beast.

Even with domesticated hogs, they'll eat anything. Up here we had this true deal where this man (and I'm sure a few more that we can't prosecute) used to pick up hookers in Vancouver.

Never paid them. Killed them. And then fed his hogs. And we're talking food chain panic big time.

He was a major producer. Think about it. You find out you may have eaten a beastie who had eaten a murdered hooker.

That's a yikes and a bazooka barf moment.

GOOD FOR TED!

Dumbasses!

You don't get it. The left doesn't give a shit about the livelihood of the rancher or farmers, they hate people who are self-sufficient and want people to be supported by the government.

GOOD FOR TED!

Dumbasses!

You don't get it. The left doesn't give a shit about the livelihood of the rancher or farmers, they hate people who are self-sufficient and want people to be supported by the government.

Trying to remember what board I was on; kid argued with me that he hadn't killed anything while he was eating a meat lover's pizza.

Start to talk about hunting and have some moron chick who is dressed head to toe (not kidding) in suede dyed purple.

:eusa_angel:

We are dealing with morons.

Ted Nugent, another draft dodger, who can kill animals from a distance with a rifle is a loud mouth and coward? Rush Limbaugh draft dodger, Dick Cheney draft dodger, these lazy useless cowards take advantage of the freedoms of America, but are too cowardly to put up. Big months with weak backbones.

What branch of the armed services diid Baraki osama serve in......... oh thats' right, he didn't. He went around poor neighborhoods buying votes and called it community organizing. Nugent , Limbaugh and Cheney have all taken shits that were not only more manly than you or your idol, they were much more intelligent than you too.

Ted Nugent, another draft dodger, who can kill animals from a distance with a rifle is a loud mouth and coward? Rush Limbaugh draft dodger, Dick Cheney draft dodger, these lazy useless cowards take advantage of the freedoms of America, but are too cowardly to put up. Big months with weak backbones.

What branch of the armed services diid Baraki osama serve in......... oh thats' right, he didn't. He went around poor neighborhoods buying votes and called it community organizing. Nugent , Limbaugh and Cheney have all taken shits that were not only more manly than you or your idol, they were much more intelligent than you too.
Interesting how they never mention the King of "draft dodgers", William Jethro Clinton.:eusa_whistle:

r-TED-NUGENT-KILLS-PIGS-large570.jpg

By Cavan Sieczkowski

Ted Nugent is bragging about killing over 400 wild pigs, a kill he dedicates to Bill Maher and other "animal rights freaks."

While talking with SiriusXM's Brett Winterble, Nugent claimed he killed 455 wild pigs with his machine gun in a Texas field last weekend, according to RumorFix.

“I took my machine gun in the helicopter -- in the Texas hill country -- me and my buddy ‘Pigman.' His name is ‘Pigman’; I’m the swine czar. I killed 455 hogs with my machine gun. I did it for Bill Maher and all those other animal rights freaks out there," he told Winterble, according to RumorFix. "My haters will hate me more for that."

Previously, Nugent wrote about killing pigs in an article for The Sportsman's Guide. "I do believe that wild pigs are to this day, and will more than likely forevermore remain, my bowhunting quarry of choice," he explained. "Pigs turn me on."

More: Ted Nugent Says He Killed 455 Pigs With Machine Gun For Bill Maher And 'Animal Rights Freaks'

Go jerk yourself off to some Charles Krauthammer pix.
You'll feel better

They don't know the hogs.

This is not Babe in a pen. It's coming at you full on as your dogs cut in front it. Because it wants to kill you. It's pissed. Anger management in the evolutionary scale has not reached these piggies.

It's not Bambi. It's not Charlotte's Web.

And you can't climb fast enough. For true, they are so fast on their feet.

I prefer hickory over gun powder but Texans know nothing about Barbecue.

You dont want to go there......

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This could be the Royal Rumble of all times in the Bull Ring.

Mustard or Tomato based BBQ sauce?

I swear we could sell tickets for a live pay per view.

Where I'm from in Texas BBQ sauce is for people that don't like the taste of meat.

I use zero sauce on my briskets ( I use a dry rub then marinate them in italian dressing with a few more secret ingredients for at least 12 hours) sere 'em on a hot fire, wrap 'em in foil and let 'em slow cook at 200 to 225 for 12 hours + or- depending on the size, and just enough sauce on my ribs to help keep them moist and give 'em a nice glaze.

The cool thing about hogs is that they are like libs, serious opportunist..... all you need to do is set them up with some free food and.......

Hog shot at Shiloh Ranch - Bowhunting.TV Video

:razz::razz::razz:

You know I bred catahoulas specifically to hunt. Only thing I ever wished I'd done is get a good Am Bull when I had the time and effort to groom it as a catch dog.

But I won't give up those days for anything. I'm in a black and tan or blue tick kinda hound world now. Still looking for the best for me. Takes time.

Always said your dog lasts longer than your first marriage. Choose wisely. :eusa_angel:

You dont want to go there......

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where I'm from in Texas BBQ sauce is for people that don't like the taste of meat.

I use zero sauce on my briskets ( I use a dry rub then marinate them in italian dressing with a few more secret ingredients for at least 12 hours) sere 'em on a hot fire, wrap 'em in foil and let 'em slow cook at 200 to 225 for 12 hours + or- depending on the size, and just enough sauce on my ribs to help keep them moist and give 'em a nice glaze.

Always those secret ingredients...:lol:

Damn you, damn you to hell. :eusa_angel:

We all have our own and we won't give it up. Isn't it funny.

Now I like dry, but mustard based kills me. Oooooh don't kill me. Dijon. With a honey jalapeno honey glaze at the end.

Presentation is everything. But then I'm a chick.

Yo, rw lying idiots. I DARE you to find even one post that says feral pigs should not shot. Just one. Go ahead, we'll wait.

I also don't remember where anyone said that the chicken shit, serial child rapist/pedophile Nugent in the shitty pants should be shooting feral pigs. What some said was that the chicken shit, serial child rapist/pedophile Nugent in the shitty pants is nothing but a coward, too afraid to face these animals in the bush. I wrote that the chicken shit, serial child rapist/pedophile in the shitty pants Nugent wasn't actually killing all that many. Instead, he was wounding them and leaving them to die slowly.

As for President Obama ... he's not a draft dodger. This is way over your heads but he is too young to have ever been eligible for the draft. Idiots.

An aside: has anyone else had trouble with page 22 of this mess about chicken shit, serial child rapist/pedophile Nugent loading? It will not load for me. Skips right over it.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I like dry, but mustard based kills me. Oooooh don't kill me. Dijon. With a honey jalapeno honey glaze at the end.

yep... :)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBQ done right is usually always good (at least edible) even if it's not made to specifications one is accustomed to.

Honestly I would probably before a tomato based sauce over a mustard based. Oh the best glaze for ribs is jalepeno jelly...but shhhh don't tell anyone. :)

Yo, rw lying idiots. I DARE you to find even one post that says feral pigs should not shot. Just one. Go ahead, we'll wait.

I also don't remember where anyone said that the chicken shit, serial child rapist/pedophile Nugent in the shitty pants should be shooting feral pigs. What some said was that the chicken shit, serial child rapist/pedophile Nugent in the shitty pants is nothing but a coward, too afraid to face these animals in the bush. I wrote that the chicken shit, serial child rapist/pedophile in the shitty pants Nugent wasn't actually killing all that many. Instead, he was wounding them and leaving them to die slowly.

As for President Obama ... he's not a draft dodger. This is way over your heads but he is too young to have ever been eligible for the draft. Idiots.

An aside: has anyone else had trouble with page 22 of this mess about chicken shit, serial child rapist/pedophile Nugent loading? It will not load for me. Skips right over it.

And your proof is?

Why do you talk about things you know nothing of?

What have you ever hunted?

And your proof is?

Are you really saying that you don't know that his grandstanding was done from an airplane? Very few animals are killed outright when shooting from an airplane. And, yes, I do know from experience.

And your proof is?

The only thing/s Duddley has hunted, is the best deal/s on toothless blow, er, gumjobs, from skanky, toothless, crab infested, pigeon toed crack ho's....obviously.

My point, and I'll keep it simple....very simple for you...is you folks get all worked up over a man who is proud of his neanderthal behavior and is quite outspoken about it. Yet you ignore a leftist organization that kills thousands more critters than Ted ever could, all the while claiming to care about how ethically those very same critters are treated.

You people are so fucked up that you waste time with a nitwit like Ted but let a far more terrible and destructive group go with a complete pass. You're missing the forest for the trees and are so dumb and politically blind you can't see it.

Pathetic.

-- and how exactly would PETA, or chocolate ice cream, or what time it is in Rangoon, be a part of this thread? Where exactly is this "pass"?

Maybe the thread title is different on my screen. Maybe you got one a them old computers that only gets one thread and dammit everything should be in there... :dunno:

I hate to say it pogo, but you're not smart enough to take part in this thread....or any thread it appears. I made it as simple as I possibly could and it is still above your comprehension level.

Sad.

So you've got no answer since you came in with no point. Just say it.
I can't believe you're so dense you can't see what you did here. The strawman's still staring atchya.
Don't you wonder why?

Again-- thread title: Ted Nugent Brags About Killing Hundreds Of Pigs From A Helicopter
"PETA": Not found.
Duh.

Forum List

Back