Ted Nugent Brags About Killing Hundreds Of Pigs From A Helicopter

I think in some places wild hogs are a big,big probalem and need very much to be thinned out....When we lived in Oklahoma the bottoms looked like they had been plowed there was so many wild hogs..I was not even allowed to wander anywhere because of them....They are hard on other kinds of wildlife, as well as any farm crops....And hogs multiple very, very,'very', fast.
My Mothers boyfriend had a trap for them and it was often full the next morning, but that method don't work on to many.....Probaley shooting them from helicopters is the best way if the meat is recovered for someonme to use.

umm... WHOSE nut cases? Who is "you" referring to?

PETA is a bunch of nutbags. At the same time, your source is the "Center for Consumer Freedom", a lobby group that lobbies on behalf of the fast food, meat, alcohol and tobacco industries headed by Rick Berman...

(--The Zealot)​

You've got one group of nutbags pointing fingers at another group of nutbags. Looks like a wash.

You nutbags, that's who. Don't believe that source? How about Penn and Teller?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inFtOMx8nDU]Penn and Teller - P.E.T.A. (Full Episode) - YouTube[/ame]

Get to the point -- -WHO exactly is "you nutbags"? Are you addressing some organisation?
Who brought PETA up at all? You did.

Hey, here it comes now...
strawman.jpg

My point, and I'll keep it simple....very simple for you...is you folks get all worked up over a man who is proud of his neanderthal behavior and is quite outspoken about it. Yet you ignore a leftist organization that kills thousands more critters than Ted ever could, all the while claiming to care about how ethically those very same critters are treated.

You people are so fucked up that you waste time with a nitwit like Ted but let a far more terrible and destructive group go with a complete pass. You're missing the forest for the trees and are so dumb and politically blind you can't see it.

Pathetic.

Penn and Teller - P.E.T.A. (Full Episode) - YouTube

Get to the point -- -WHO exactly is "you nutbags"? Are you addressing some organisation?

strawman.jpg

My point, and I'll keep it simple....very simple for you...is you folks get all worked up over a man who is proud of his neanderthal behavior and is quite outspoken about it. Yet you ignore a leftist organization that kills thousands more critters than Ted ever could, all the while claiming to care about how ethically those very same critters are treated.

You people are so fucked up that you waste time with a nitwit like Ted but let a far more terrible and destructive group go with a complete pass. You're missing the forest for the trees and are so dumb and politically blind you can't see it.

Pathetic.

Is that big ol brush you are painting "you people" with very heavy? It mustn't be because you keep lugging it around with you.

strawman.jpg

Pathetic.

Is that big ol brush you are painting "you people" with very heavy? It mustn't be because you keep lugging it around with you.

Yes, it is. It needs to cover a LOT of people!:lol::lol::lol:

Penn and Teller - P.E.T.A. (Full Episode) - YouTube

strawman.jpg

Pathetic.

-- and how exactly would PETA, or chocolate ice cream, or what time it is in Rangoon, be a part of this thread? Where exactly is this "pass"?

Maybe the thread title is different on my screen. Maybe you got one a them old computers that only gets one thread and dammit everything should be in there... :dunno:

strawman.jpg

Pathetic.

-- and how exactly would PETA, or chocolate ice cream, or what time it is in Rangoon, be a part of this thread? Where exactly is this "pass"?

Maybe the thread title is different on my screen. Maybe you got one a them old computers that only gets one thread and dammit everything should be in there... :dunno:

I hate to say it pogo, but you're not smart enough to take part in this thread....or any thread it appears. I made it as simple as I possibly could and it is still above your comprehension level.

Sad.

You gotta love it when people criticize something they're never done in a place they've never been.

For anyone that wants to learn more about feral hogs in Texas go here.

I think we should ship them too California

hey pulled pork Burritos......
Seriously, Wild Boar bacon rocks!

Once you've tried it, you'll never want domestic pork ever again.

I think it's just a matter of where one lives. Deer in Tennessee pretty well went right on the grill.

Up here in the hinterlands :) oh man they are gamey. It takes some work; but still worth it. Same with our wild hogs.

But where there is a will....there is a way.

:eusa_angel:

If you ever need a moose recipe, I'm your "go to" poster.

Forum List

Back