Ted Nugent Goes Off on Piers Morgan

I'm not doubting you, I was just very surprised.

As I believe were most of the progressive on this board, Jarlaxle! They want you to believe that passing stricter gun control laws like much of Europe will make us all safer yet the statistics don't bear that out.

Unfortunately taking away your right to bear arms doesn't mean that criminals and crazies aren't still going to try and harm you...it just means you've lost a great deal of your ability to defend yourself against them.

I carry a concealed weapon not because I want to shoot someone...I carry because I don't want to be a victim or have a loved one become a victim. You on the other hand may choose to leave such matters to fate...and I wish you the best of luck with that. From personal experience I've learned that the Police very seldom stop crime before it happens. They may arrest and convict the person that has harmed you or your loved ones at a later date but that's a rather small comfort. I prefer to be a bit more pro-active.

Concealed guns do nothing to stop violent crimes here in America, criminals do not stop to analyze as to who may or may not be armed. The most violent country in the world is America and your guns (3 to 4 hundred million) do nothing to stop the crime-wave. I think there are 10,000 gun related deaths every year here to make things worse.

You are pro-active and that means you are taking a risk in that you are putting yourself, your loved ones or even your friends in harms way via accidental shooting or your guns falling into the wrong hands (children). Arguments and or the 'heat of passion' do not mix well with guns either. This is a risk I would never, ever take with my family!!!

No guns in my family!

No brains in your family either.

Now apologize for lying. Murders per capita

As I believe were most of the progressive on this board, Jarlaxle! They want you to believe that passing stricter gun control laws like much of Europe will make us all safer yet the statistics don't bear that out.

Unfortunately taking away your right to bear arms doesn't mean that criminals and crazies aren't still going to try and harm you...it just means you've lost a great deal of your ability to defend yourself against them.

I carry a concealed weapon not because I want to shoot someone...I carry because I don't want to be a victim or have a loved one become a victim. You on the other hand may choose to leave such matters to fate...and I wish you the best of luck with that. From personal experience I've learned that the Police very seldom stop crime before it happens. They may arrest and convict the person that has harmed you or your loved ones at a later date but that's a rather small comfort. I prefer to be a bit more pro-active.

Concealed guns do nothing to stop violent crimes here in America, criminals do not stop to analyze as to who may or may not be armed. The most violent country in the world is America and your guns (3 to 4 hundred million) do nothing to stop the crime-wave. I think there are 10,000 gun related deaths every year here to make things worse.

No, that's wrong! States that passed shall-issue CCW laws had crime rates go DOWN. If you think criminals don't take notice when those laws are passed, you're delusional.

You are pro-active and that means you are taking a risk in that you are putting yourself, your loved ones or even your friends in harms way via accidental shooting or your guns falling into the wrong hands (children). Arguments and or the 'heat of passion' do not mix well with guns either. This is a risk I would never, ever take with my family!!!

No guns in my family!

Your stark terror of inanimate objects is noted.

He's not delusional, he's just a liar.

poe6mjg3s4.png

Piers Morgan Flips Out At A Pro-Gun Texas Senator For Supporting The NRA-Sponsored NASCAR Race

Brett LoGiurato | Mar. 5, 2013

Piers Morgan railed against the NRA's announcement that it would sponsor a NASCAR Sprint Cup race in Texas, challenging a Texas State Senator on his show Monday as to why it was appropriate in light of the December elementary-school shooting in Newtown, Conn.

The NRA said Monday that it had reached a deal to sponsor a race that will now be known as the NRA 500 at Texas Motor Speedway in April.

The partnership comes at a time when the NRA has been thrust into the political spotlight after the Newtown massacre — and less than a month after NASCAR partnered with Swan Racing to paint a Sandy Hook School Support Fund decal a car driven by Michael Waltrip.

Morgan couldn't understand why tobacco companies are barred from sponsoring NASCAR races but not organizations like the NRA.

Read more: Piers Morgan On NRA NASCAR Race - Business Insider

Forum List

Back