Ted Nugent Goes Off on Piers Morgan

I didn't mention studies, so you find them. I told you I use the raw data and do my own analysis.

The data you use is wrong. It doesn't take into account that all deaths attributed to guns in the US count the times that good honest people kill the bad guys and when cops kill bad guys and when it's used in a suicide or in accidential shootings. Nor does into account for the reporting methods used in other countries. In other owrds, you cannot compare the two without complete analysis of the facts. Which of course idiots like you are allergic to.

Stay stuck on ignorant if you wish.

I only use FBI homicide stats, so post where I've used data other than that!

FBI ? Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

Don't make up bullshit about what I do and bullshit is a nice word for lying. Why are you lying about the statistics I've used? I'm calling you a liar, so prove you aren't!

I've already told you why that data is flawed.

But like an idiot, you don't listen.

Link to the High Times.

No way on this planet did Ted ever do drugs.

And anyone who says so is a mother trucking liar.

The Nuge has always been anti drug and anti booze.

You people are liars.

How do you explain that the country with the highest percentage of gun ownership (Norway) has the lowest murder rate in Europe while the country with the lowest percentage of gun ownership (Holland) has one of the highest murder rates in Europe.

Was that "common sense" enough for you?

If you want to cherry pick countries that only support your analysis, start off by posting the statistics with a source, because it's been my experience that you types get your material from right-wing sites that don't provide a source and many of those sites will flat out lie. If you want to evaluate crime in two countries, you are going to have to look at the full picture.

I got those statistics from a study done by Harvard. You know...that same right wing place where Barack Obama attended law school?

http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf

Your premise that getting rid of guns will stop violence is shown to be flawed because in the countries that have done that simply saw an increase in violence done with weapons OTHER than guns. So would it make you happier, Dubya if the horrific murders of those young kids had been done by a matchete wielding lunatic rather than a gun wielding lunatic...because the Harvard study found that getting rid of guns didn't get rid of violence...it just got rid of gun violence.

The "premise" is guns make it easier to kill and that's called a fact. Of course getting rid of guns will not stop murder, so why wouldn't it increase other ways to murder someone? That still doesn't mean the amount of murders are even close to what they were with guns.

No one as far as politicians is talking about getting rid of guns in America . We should look at similar countries like the UK and analyze why a country a fifth our size only has 35 homicides by gun per year. That's called using your brain, which is something the right-wing never does. It's stupid to claim increasing the amount of guns will reduce violence by guns. Cherry picking examples is not analysis.

It's called standing your grounds firmly and not compromising what you believe in. He knew the Vietnam War was illegitimate. The Gulf of Tonkin was admitted staged on record.

Kudos to Nugent for refusing to fight an unjust war.

Bullshit.

Nugent admitted taking meth before the physical and shitting his pants during the physical, in an interview with High Times Magazine in 1977.

And then, in a later interview with the Independent, claimed he was lying in the first interview, but then admitted to claiming a deferment to escape the draft because he "did not want to get his ass blown off in Vietnam".

A copy of his classification record shows two student deferments, followed by a physical deferment, implying both accounts are accurate:

http://graphics2.snopes.com/politics/graphics/nugent.jpg

And good old Ted never mentioned any reason except fear for doing so.

Meaning that Ted Nugent is indeed a big fat Pussy.

It's no wonder they weren't worried about him coming to the SoTU after making empty threats against the President. They knew how much of a pussy he is.

Hey you with the blue box that you throw your pizza box into every Friday night.

Pussy? You ever been to Labrador?

How about Northern Ontario?

Whoa whoa whoa my neck of the woods in a tree stand?

How about hunting in Golden?

Pussy put up your best shot please.

You are calling Teddly a pussy? :lol:

Link to the High Times.

You people are liars.

Ted has stated many times that he made up that story for High Times, his crew damn near shit their pants laughing so hard at his wild story. If they really wanted the truth they would request the information about his draft using FOIA. But they won't, it's easier to simply go with a goofy high times interview.

By the way the original story that all these left wing whackos run with was chickenhawk.

It was a lie and repeated over and over and over.

Link to the High Times.

You people are liars.

Ted has stated many times that he made up that story for High Times, his crew damn near shit their pants laughing so hard at his wild story. If they really wanted the truth they would request the information about his draft using FOIA. But they won't, it's easier to simply go with a goofy high times interview.

And they still run with it.

All you ever have to do to separate the wheat from the chaff is ask them if they know who Fred Bear is.

Ted now albeit he loves sex and that was his hardest addiction to break, but he is one hell of an awesome human being and taught me the difference on how to take care of the planet. Be a conservationist and not an environmentalist.

And bow. I became an archer because of Ted. Bless his soul.

Hey stupid, that interview was a joke and everyone but you liberals know it. He also said he fucked a goat. But I imagine you believe that too.

I challenge you to back up that accusation and all it takes is a FOIA request.

I did back up that accusation, jackass.

Look at the damn link. he received 2 physical disability deferments.

Tell me, what did he receive them for? Was he missing a hand that he suddenly grew back afterwards?

For God's sakes people, the man literally admitted what he did, and then later "took it back" because it wasn't "cool" anymore to have done drugs to dodge the draft.

And he STILL admitted that the reason he dodged the draft was that he was afraid.

Nugent is a self-aggrandizing, borderline psychotic nut-job, who has made death threats against the President and the Speaker of the house.

But most of all, he's a giant pussy.

Hey you with the blue box that you throw your pizza box into every Friday night.

I don't even know what most of that means. It's completely unintelligible.

And yeah, I am in fact calling Ted a pussy.

When it was my turn to serve, I volunteered. US Army '89-'92.

I didn't do drugs and evacuate my bowels to avoid it, like good ol' Ted.

And they still run with it.

All you ever have to do to separate the wheat from the chaff is ask them if they know who Fred Bear is.

Yes, because, obviously Ted Nugent denying his prior story when it wasn't a cool thing to do anymore constitutes proof that it was a lie...

:eusa_liar:

Puh-Lease.

And what the fuck does knowing who a famous hunter was have to do with not being a pussy?

You can go hunting all you want and still be a massive pussy. All you have to do is wuss out when you're called upon to serve your country.

That's why Dick Cheney is also a massive pussy, and Bill Clinton.

It all starts from chickenhawk. Hells bells Rather is still out there saying he wasn't using faked documents. Libs never give it up.

I commend you for your service. Two of my best friends volunteered. Arthur came back ok, Doug not at all. Don't you dare try to use Vietnam as a basis for this discussion

Every thing about Ted shitting his pants for a deferment is a lie. And we know it.

Last edited:

It all starts from chickenhawk. Hells bells Rather is still out there saying he wasn't using faked documents. Libs never give it up.

I commend you for your service. Two of my best friends volunteered. Arthur came back ok, Doug not at all. Don't you dare try to use Vietnam as a basis for this discussion

Every thing about Ted shitting his pants for a deferment is a lie. And we know it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgUIx3zUesY]Ted Nugent: Vietnam Draft Dodger - YouTube[/ame]

You know it, how, exactly?

I'm just relying on what the man actually said, and the actual documentation from the time, showing deferment based on medical reasons.

The only thing you have to go on is Ted's later backpedaling on the subject, when it wasn't convenient for him to have that in his past anymore.

Hmm, which one of those positions seems more credible?

I'm just relying on what the man actually said, and the actual documentation from the time, showing deferment based on medical reasons.

The only thing you have to go on is Ted's later backpedaling on the subject, when it wasn't convenient for him to have that in his past anymore.

Bottom line I like every position.

That aside Nugent has never been anything but a patriot all his life. Dodging the draft meant running to my country.

He got deferments.

This has nothing to do with deferments or how they were handed out. It was a horrid time.

You could be the most patriotic American and still disagree with the war,

That's a whole other discussion. I lived those years and I protested against the draft. Not against the war. And thats how we separate each other.

Again it's a whole other thread and a whole other forum.

Hey stupid, that interview was a joke and everyone but you liberals know it. He also said he fucked a goat. But I imagine you believe that too.

I challenge you to back up that accusation and all it takes is a FOIA request.

I did back up that accusation, jackass.

Look at the damn link. he received 2 physical disability deferments.

Tell me, what did he receive them for? Was he missing a hand that he suddenly grew back afterwards?

For God's sakes people, the man literally admitted what he did, and then later "took it back" because it wasn't "cool" anymore to have done drugs to dodge the draft.

And he STILL admitted that the reason he dodged the draft was that he was afraid.

Nugent is a self-aggrandizing, borderline psychotic nut-job, who has made death threats against the President and the Speaker of the house.

But most of all, he's a giant pussy.

You have done nothing but proved he said it in an interview, which no one is contesting.

What you have to prove is that was reason he wasn't drafted. The fact is, he was given a deferement because he was a college student and/or failed a medical exam doesn't make a hill of beans. Even your link "snopes" admits it can't ascertain how much of his record either matches or departs from what Ted has said in those interviews.

And no he never made a death threat against Obama, if that were true do you think he would be allowed anywhere near Obama? Do you honesty think he would have the security clearance he has?

You could use a dose of common sense.

What were the medical reasons? And provide a link.

What were the medical reasons? And provide a link.

I would have no way of knowing that. And I already provided a link to the actual document that states he was given a medical deferment.

The only thing I have to go on is "The Nuge's" own testimony, where he stated, plainly, that he intentionally took drugs and then intentionally defecated on the floor during his physical.

So, who am I to believe? "The Nuge" of 1977, or the Nuge of later years?

Either way, the Nuge is a liar.

And, since the fact that he got a medical deferment seems to support the early Nuge, rather than the later Nuge, I'm going to say that early Nuge's account is more credible than the later Nuge's.

And throughout all of these Nuge's, there was one constant theme:

The Nuge admitted to the fact, multiple times, that he ducked out of serving in Vietnam, not because of some philosophical differences with the war, but because he was scared.

And all of that makes the Nuge a pussy.

Last edited:
If you want to cherry pick countries that only support your analysis, start off by posting the statistics with a source, because it's been my experience that you types get your material from right-wing sites that don't provide a source and many of those sites will flat out lie. If you want to evaluate crime in two countries, you are going to have to look at the full picture.

I got those statistics from a study done by Harvard. You know...that same right wing place where Barack Obama attended law school?

http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf

Your premise that getting rid of guns will stop violence is shown to be flawed because in the countries that have done that simply saw an increase in violence done with weapons OTHER than guns. So would it make you happier, Dubya if the horrific murders of those young kids had been done by a matchete wielding lunatic rather than a gun wielding lunatic...because the Harvard study found that getting rid of guns didn't get rid of violence...it just got rid of gun violence.

The "premise" is guns make it easier to kill and that's called a fact. Of course getting rid of guns will not stop murder, so why wouldn't it increase other ways to murder someone? That still doesn't mean the amount of murders are even close to what they were with guns.

No one as far as politicians is talking about getting rid of guns in America . We should look at similar countries like the UK and analyze why a country a fifth our size only has 35 homicides by gun per year. That's called using your brain, which is something the right-wing never does. It's stupid to claim increasing the amount of guns will reduce violence by guns. Cherry picking examples is not analysis.

You obviously didn't read the Harvard study, Dubya because they talk about the UK extensively. Their analysis does nothing to bolster your contention I'm afraid...which you would know if you'd taken the time and looked at the report. Nor is that report something that is "cherry picked"...something else you would know if you'd read the Harvard study! The truth is several other extensive studies on gun control law came to the conclusion that there was no drop in violent crime when additional gun controls were put in place.

And for your information...the United States is 75 times larger than the UK. You're the one playing fast and loose with "facts", Dubya. Why don't you get yours straight for a change before you make ridiculous claims like the UK is a fifth the size of the US?

Forum List

Back