Ted Nugent Goes Off on Piers Morgan

2012 Aurora shooting - July 20, 2012

Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting - December 14, 2012

At that rate we have until May or 3 months later or 1 month longer than Ted Nugent has and 4 incidents 3 month before the mid-term elections. You gun nutters better get off your lazy asses and start prevent crime, like you claim you do.

I'm still waiting to hear what legislation it is that you're going to pass that's going to keep criminals from getting weapons, Dubya? You said it was a simple thing to do...now tell me what this "magic" bill is going to consist of!

The federal government is only going to pass limited legislation to criminals from getting weapons, like UBC. States like California are making the sensible changes to the law, but they still need renewable registration and ballistics tests.

Around 76% of Americans support registration of firearms.

STILL waiting to hear what legislation is going to prevent criminals from getting guns, Dubya.

I'm amused by how naive some of you progressives are. Seriously. You've got Chicago with some of the toughest gun control laws in the nation and it's the murder capital of America. What does that tell you? What good is registering firearms when the people that are the problem are simply going to ignore the law requiring them to do so? Ballistic tests? What are you babbling about with THAT?

I hate to break the news to you, Dubya but you're looking just as uninformed on THIS topic as you are on most here. You've really got to start thinking before you post all this nonsense. It makes you look ignorant.

You're the one getting smoked right now, bitch!

Dubee, nothing's going to be done that will make any difference, beatch...:eusa_angel:

At that rate we have until May or 3 months later or 1 month longer than Ted Nugent has and 4 incidents 3 month before the mid-term elections. You gun nutters better get off your lazy asses and start prevent crime, like you claim you do.

Dubee, you should stop posting when you start "butt chugging" your boxed wine...:eek:

I'm still waiting to hear what legislation it is that you're going to pass that's going to keep criminals from getting weapons, Dubya? You said it was a simple thing to do...now tell me what this "magic" bill is going to consist of!

The federal government is only going to pass limited legislation to criminals from getting weapons, like UBC. States like California are making the sensible changes to the law, but they still need renewable registration and ballistics tests.

STILL waiting to hear what legislation is going to prevent criminals from getting guns, Dubya.

I'm amused by how naive some of you progressives are. Seriously. You've got Chicago with some of the toughest gun control laws in the nation and it's the murder capital of America. What does that tell you? What good is registering firearms when the people that are the problem are simply going to ignore the law requiring them to do so? Ballistic tests? What are you babbling about with THAT?

I hate to break the news to you, Dubya but you're looking just as uninformed on THIS topic as you are on most here. You've really got to start thinking before you post all this nonsense. It makes you look ignorant.

Go look in the treads about gun control, there are plenty of them!

I've shown the laws in detail over a dozen times that are needed to prevent criminals from getting firearms, but then you change it to what will be passed at present. The states and the federal government are working on that right now and it all depends on what laws can be passed in a state or in Congress.

Either the Republicans are going to get on board for gun control laws or pay the price at the mid-terms.

Dubee, nothing's going to be done that will make any difference, beatch...:eusa_angel:

Dubee, you should stop posting when you start "butt chugging" your boxed wine...:eek:

You just can't post anything worth reading, so it's time for you to be converted to a strip.

The pricks want more laws that they won't enforce...

You can't fix stupid...

It's stamped on his forehead...

It's a badge of honor for him...

I've shown the laws in detail over a dozen times that are needed to prevent criminals from getting firearms, but then you change it to what will be passed at present. The states and the federal government are working on that right now and it all depends on what laws can be passed in a state or in Congress.

Either the Republicans are going to get on board for gun control laws or pay the price at the mid-terms.

It's a simple question, Dubya...

What "law" is going to keep guns out of the hands of criminals that don't care about laws?

The truth is...passing another law will do nothing to stop criminal behavior but it will make it harder for people who DO obey the law to get a gun...and THEY are not the problem. So all this bluster about Republicans having to get on board or pay the price? It's simply progressives politicizing another tragedy to pass gun control laws that won't prevent those tragedies. We've got some serious mental health issues in this country. We've got some serious crime issues in this country. But rather than address either of those...progressives like you have decided that the tragedy at Sandy Hook is the perfect opportunity to pass gun control laws that gut Second Amendment rights.

What "law" is going to keep guns out of the hands of criminals that don't care about laws?

Stand by for Dubya's brilliance on how all we lack is a ballistic fingerprint on record to stop violent gun criminals

No offense...but I won't be holding my breath waiting for "brilliance" from Dubya on this issue.

I think deep down he knows that the gun control laws that progressives are salivating to get passed won't stop criminals from getting guns or cure the mentally ill. There are common sense approaches to handling problems and then there are politically expediant approaches to pretend that you're handling problems.

The truth is...passing another law will do nothing to stop criminal behavior but it will make it harder for people who DO obey the law to get a gun...and THEY are not the problem. So all this bluster about Republicans having to get on board or pay the price? It's simply progressives politicizing another tragedy to pass gun control laws that won't prevent those tragedies. We've got some serious mental health issues in this country. We've got some serious crime issues in this country. But rather than address either of those...progressives like you have decided that the tragedy at Sandy Hook is the perfect opportunity to pass gun control laws that gut Second Amendment rights.

It will take many laws, but the laws involve conduct that isn't determined by a criminal, such as UBC and universal gun registration with ballistics testing. There are laws that need to be changed such as that law requiring the ATF to destroy information on gun sales after 24 hours to preserve privacy and keep the government in the dark about gun trafficking. There are laws involving penalties for possessing an unregistered weapon that can only be made after universal registration laws are passed. There are a host of laws that need to be made limiting certain weapons and weapon accessories and sometimes these laws are only locally needed or statewide, because it isn't a one size fits all situation.

The majority of Americans believe and the majority of people in many states believe these laws are helpful and they don't give a fuck what you believe.

Let's hear it for Dumbya, low life of the Internets...
I'm proud to say I was one of the last people to Neg Dumbya! :D

Dubee is a smart punk, If you can't stand the negs, get out of the neg business, so he got out...:clap2:

Jackwad gave me 4 or 5 negs in the last 2 weeks, I gave them right back. His negs don't seem to carry any weight...:dunno:

Last edited:
Nugent obliterated Piers Morgan, just like Alex Jones.

“Do you care about murders? Or do you only care about about murders with guns?”
-- Ted Nugent

Nugent obliterated Piers Morgan, just like Alex Jones.

“Do you care about murders? Or do you only care about about murders with guns?”
-- Ted Nugent

That seems to be the opinion of the mindless rabble, but do you think the majority of Americans would see it that way?

It will take many laws, but the laws involve conduct that isn't determined by a criminal, such as UBC and universal gun registration with ballistics testing. There are laws that need to be changed such as that law requiring the ATF to destroy information on gun sales after 24 hours to preserve privacy and keep the government in the dark about gun trafficking. There are laws involving penalties for possessing an unregistered weapon that can only be made after universal registration laws are passed. There are a host of laws that need to be made limiting certain weapons and weapon accessories and sometimes these laws are only locally needed or statewide, because it isn't a one size fits all situation.

The majority of Americans believe and the majority of people in many states believe these laws are helpful and they don't give a fuck what you believe.

You still haven't addressed the fundamental flaw in your argument that more gun control laws will protect us from criminals, Dubya...and that flaw is that criminals don't obey laws...which is what makes them criminals in the first place. So why do you expect someone who doesn't care about laws against assault, rape and murder to care about some additional gun control laws? Chicago has some of the strictest gun control laws in the country. According to what you believe, Chicago should be one of the saftest cities in America...yet for some reason it's the exact opposite of that. How CAN that be?

Your call for additional gun control will do one thing and one thing only...it will make it harder for law abiding citizens who want guns to protect themselves and their loved ones to purchase weapons. As Chicago has illustrated...it will not keep guns out of the hands of people who could care less about the law.

You still haven't addressed the fundamental flaw in your argument that more gun control laws will protect us from criminals, Dubya...and that flaw is that criminals don't obey laws...which is what makes them criminals in the first place. So why do you expect someone who doesn't care about laws against assault, rape and murder to care about some additional gun control laws? Chicago has some of the strictest gun control laws in the country. According to what you believe, Chicago should be one of the saftest cities in America...yet for some reason it's the exact opposite of that. How CAN that be?

Your call for additional gun control will do one thing and one thing only...it will make it harder for law abiding citizens who want guns to protect themselves and their loved ones to purchase weapons. As Chicago has illustrated...it will not keep guns out of the hands of people who could care less about the law.

There is no fundamental flaw in the argument and countries with gun control laws prove there is a correlation between having gun control laws and reducing the crime associated with firearms. Common sense proves that and you aren't going to convince the majority of Americans to stop using common sense, because you have stopped using it.

There is no fundamental flaw in the argument and countries with gun control laws prove there is a correlation between having gun control laws and reducing the crime associated with firearms. Common sense proves that and you aren't going to convince the majority of Americans to stop using common sense, because you have stopped using it.

Common sense tells me that if Chicago has some of the toughest gun control laws in the country...yet is the murder capital of America...there is a serious flaw in your argument. How do you explain that, Dubya?

How do you explain that the country with the highest percentage of gun ownership (Norway) has the lowest murder rate in Europe while the country with the lowest percentage of gun ownership (Holland) has one of the highest murder rates in Europe.

Was that "common sense" enough for you?

Forum List

Back