Ted Nugent Goes Off on Piers Morgan

What the hell are you talking about? Play dumb with you? I guess that would put us on even ground.
As far as gun sales taking off since Sandy Hook goes. It appears every single gun shop in the country had sales increase dramatically after SH.
Why would his be any different?:cuckoo:

I believe gun sales are skyrocketing not because of Sandy Hook, but due to the fear of government banning everything, tightening restrictions, invading citizen's privacy, etc. If there was ever a regime that wanted to take our guns away - it would be this one. I went to a gun show last week and arriving there - the line was out the door way into the parking lot just to get it. I turned around and left. The other day I was in a sporting goods store (large one) and they are STILL out of 38, 45, 357 rounds. They're flying off the shelves as soon as they are placed there. Clark Brothers in Warrenton will not "RESERVE" any semi-autos (they used to) - but since demand became so high for them - they're first come first serve basis.

It's not Sandy Hook.

It's fear the government is stepping in too far.

Well, another shooting like Sandy Hook, and there will be a mandatory liability insurance law concerning guns.

Like I have stated repeatedly, you fruitloops are going to make owning even the type of guns that I own difficult because of your inability to face the reality of the danger that the military type weapons create.

Ted Nugent goes off on Piers Morgan... and Piers liked it. :tongue:

Sure.

You couldn't hope for a better adversary then shitty pants, 12 year old girl throat fucking, Ted Nugent.

Who, when he had his chance to show his patriotism..showed how much of a crappy fuckwad he was by getting out of going to Vietnam.

Nugent shit his pant later that night? Or throat fuck a 12 year old girl?

Gotta love these conservative heroes..you betcha!

But, but if he was a progressive/liberal you would condone it saying it's natural or some such crap. Hey Swallow, you left a W out of your name...:eusa_angel:

You wanna swallow my jiz? Faggot?

Naw..

Not how I roll.

Here's a tissue..however..for the last dick you swallowed.

:eusa_angel:

yeap hes such a good clean wholsome guy.

dumb , uninformed and proud to be stupid and rude.

hes just perfect for the republicans.

They should run him in 2016

You sound skeptical that he could turn that many weapons. And I was referring to his business location not his home.
As far as cnn editing goes? Why would he lie about it?
I was referring to the same business location you called a mansion simply using your own term so you couldn't play dumb. It seems I underestimated you.
To put it more simply, did he build his new business location before Sandy Hook or after and if before, what the hell does it have to do with proving his sales went from 1 million to 5 million in the month after Sandy Hook?

As far as him lying about CNN editing, he would lie about the editing for the same reason he lied about his sales, he is a liar and liars lie. The video I posted shows it was not edited to misrepresent him so we know he is a liar.

What the hell are you talking about? Play dumb with you? I guess that would put us on even ground.
As far as gun sales taking off since Sandy Hook goes. It appears every single gun shop in the country had sales increase dramatically after SH.
I have no doubt that sales increased after Sandy Hook, but claiming they increased by a factor of 5 is obviously a gross exaggeration, which tells me they didn't increase as much as gun dealers had hoped, or even as much as after past shootings, so gun dealers are trying to convince their suckers that they better get more guns and ammo NOW! None of the local gun dealers in my area are out of stock.

I was referring to the same business location you called a mansion simply using your own term so you couldn't play dumb. It seems I underestimated you.
To put it more simply, did he build his new business location before Sandy Hook or after and if before, what the hell does it have to do with proving his sales went from 1 million to 5 million in the month after Sandy Hook?

As far as him lying about CNN editing, he would lie about the editing for the same reason he lied about his sales, he is a liar and liars lie. The video I posted shows it was not edited to misrepresent him so we know he is a liar.

I have no doubt that sales increased after Sandy Hook, but claiming they increased by a factor of 5 is obviously a gross exaggeration, which tells me they didn't increase as much as gun dealers had hoped, or even as much as after past shootings, so gun dealers are trying to convince their suckers that they better get more guns and ammo NOW! None of the local gun dealers in my area are out of stock.

If you saw his parking lot you might change your mind.

Ted-Nugent-98407504017.jpeg

Can anyone imagine having this guy as a neighbor?

Waveydavey.jpg

This guy can and he's ready.

A tip of the hat.

Is that Richard Edson?

It is totally moronic to support an open gun market as a means of defending yourself. Intelligent human beings can devise a way to allow law abiding citizent to have guns for protection and keep the guns out of the hands of criminals. An open gun market only makes the problem of criiminals having guns worse and it's totally unnecessary for allowing a law abiding citizen to obtain a gun.

So what if you have things like waiting periods to purchase firearms, background checks, renewable registration of firearms and periodic ballistics tests! It's only a stupid notion that the government wants to take away your guns that is used to justify this nonsense of allowing highly lethal weapons to be used for self defense. A shotgun and a large dog is a better defense against home invasion than an assault rifle. If a government wants to ban certain firearms, they have the constitutional right to do so. They just aren't allowed to ban the whole category of firearms, such as pistols, rifles or shotguns.

It is totally moronic to support an open gun market as a means of defending yourself. Intelligent human beings can devise a way to allow law abiding citizent to have guns for protection and keep the guns out of the hands of criminals. An open gun market only makes the problem of criiminals having guns worse and it's totally unnecessary for allowing a law abiding citizen to obtain a gun.

So what if you have things like waiting periods to purchase firearms, background checks, renewable registration of firearms and periodic ballistics tests! It's only a stupid notion that the government wants to take away your guns that is used to justify this nonsense of allowing highly lethal weapons to be used for self defense. A shotgun and a large dog is a better defense against home invasion than an assault rifle. If a government wants to ban certain firearms, they have the constitutional right to do so. They just aren't allowed to ban the whole category of firearms, such as pistols, rifles or shotguns.

Since you've declared that it's a simple matter to devise a way to allow law abiding citizens to have guns yet keep guns out of the hands of criminals? I'd like to hear what law it is that we now have or you what law you would like to see passed that will keep criminals from getting their hands on guns?

The simple truth is...what makes a "criminal" in the first place is an unwillingness to adhere to the rule of law. Common sense should tell you that someone who has no qualms about breaking the law by committing murder, rape or assault...is also not going to bother with obeying the law when it comes to obtaining a gun.

The bans on assault weapons now being called for won't keep criminals from obtaining those weapons because criminals don't CARE about laws. What part of this concept can't you progressives wrap your brains around?

Last edited:

YET!!!

Dubee, why don't you go smoke yo-self...:smoke:

ted%20nugent%20on%20CBS_1.jpg
2323651.jpg

Rocker Ted Nugent to attend Obama speech

2/11/13

Rep. Luis V. Gutierrez said another guest will be Gabino Sanchez of South Carolina, an illegal immigrant fighting deportation.

WASHINGTON — A Republican congressman says he's invited rocker Ted Nugent, who has referred to President Barack Obama's administration as "evil, America-hating," to the State of the Union address.

Rep. Steve Stockman of Texas said Monday on his website that Nugent will be his guest for the president's speech Tuesday night. Stockman has talked of impeaching Obama over his gun-control proposals.

Rocker Ted Nugent to attend Obama speech

YET!!!

You're the one getting smoked right now, bitch!

YET!!!

Dubee, nothing's going to be done that will make any difference, beatch...:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
YET!!!

Dubee, nothing's going to be done that will make any difference, beatch...:eusa_angel:

2012 Aurora shooting - July 20, 2012

Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting - December 14, 2012

At that rate we have until May or 3 months later or 1 month longer than Ted Nugent has and 4 incidents 3 month before the mid-term elections. You gun nutters better get off your lazy asses and start prevent crime, like you claim you do.

At that rate we have until May or 3 months later or 1 month longer than Ted Nugent has and 4 incidents 3 month before the mid-term elections. You gun nutters better get off your lazy asses and start prevent crime, like you claim you do.

I'm still waiting to hear what legislation it is that you're going to pass that's going to keep criminals from getting weapons, Dubya? You said it was a simple thing to do...now tell me what this "magic" bill is going to consist of!

The truth is that anyone with even a dollop of common sense knows that passing more laws banning guns won't have any effect on the people that flagrantly break the ones we have now. So what you REALLY want to do is make it harder for law abiding citizens to arm themselves...you just won't admit it.

I'm still waiting to hear what legislation it is that you're going to pass that's going to keep criminals from getting weapons, Dubya? You said it was a simple thing to do...now tell me what this "magic" bill is going to consist of!

The federal government is only going to pass limited legislation to criminals from getting weapons, like UBC. States like California are making the sensible changes to the law, but they still need renewable registration and ballistics tests.

Around 76% of Americans support registration of firearms.

Forum List

Back