Ted Nugent Goes Off on Piers Morgan

The Misinformation Voter is stupid enough to believe anything. A million a week is 52 million a year of the 270 million privately owned guns sold from one store. BULLSHIT!!!!!

I would assume he was talking dollars, not guns.
Even using dollars, an increase in sales by a factor of 4 is unbelievable. While they don't keep track of total dollar sales, they do keep track of background checks. If sales have increased by a factor of 4, then background checks should have increased by a similar amount. There were 12.7 million just before Obama was elected, 14 million in 2009, 14.5 million in 2010, 16 million in 2011 and 16.8 million in 2012. Hardly an increase of 4X.

This place is about a half mile from my house. If I remember the dates correctly they opened up about a year or so ago in a SMALL shop in a strip center.
They moved down the street into what use to be a gymnastics center thats if I had to guess is at least 15 times bigger way nicer and a standalone building.
Good time to be a gun dealer.
He needs to send obama a Christmas card every year.

Piers Morgan must be Nugent's twin given how you little credence you seem to want to give to Ted. Your favorite son Piers is a con man who had lost all credibility in the UK and decided to reinvent himself in the US. He ran a paper in the UK that is the equivalent of our National Enquirer. He got fired because he knowingly allowed falsified material to be published, and of course there is his involvement in a little.....ahem...wiretapping scandal. Piers is really nothing more than a show business gossip columnist. To give any credibility to Piers is to abase oneself. In comparison, Ted is as pure as the driven snow.

Ted-Nugent-98407504017.jpeg

Can anyone imagine having this guy as a neighbor?

Ted+Nugent+ted_the_hunter.jpg

Graet pic, thanks. I think that's one for the wall out in the shop!

Personally, I'm more into Playboy Centerfolds, but it's good to see you finally getting out of the closet. You should give all the credit to Ted.

1248106149_folder.jpg

FYI: Ted Nugent was on TV Monday night asserting that he carries a concealed Glock with him at all times.

I'd feel better with him around. Beats the hell out of a whistle, a pair of scissors or waiting for police to arrive.

So...............you're into watching men who shit themselves and piss their pants to avoid being in a war because of the draft?

Bet you a whole lot of money that the 'Nuge wouldn't have been able to stop either the CO shooter in the movie theater or the shooting at Sandy Hook.

He would have pissed and shit himself because the targets could shoot back. Same reason he dodged the draft.

BTW....................I served 20 years in the Navy, and was in 4 war zones.

you don't act like it..We've seen some of your rants and name calling on PALIN and now this junk about Nugent
disgrace from you

He didn't just fire an AR, he also fired a full auto version and what appeared to be a WWII 30 cal. I guarantee the boy was all smiles inside, but there was no way he'd admit it. He also interviewed our Atty. General, Greg Abbott and a State Senator, Dan Patrick who also own a conservative radio station in Houston and a couple of others. Tactical Firearms where they did the show is in Katy, TX and the owner said his sales went form one million a month to a million a week and Morgan about had a heart attack. I just sat back and watched fellow Texans beat up on the limey bastard. But true to his commie roots Morgan never backed off.
The Misinformation Voter is stupid enough to believe anything. A million a week is 52 million a year of the 270 million privately owned guns sold from one store. BULLSHIT!!!!!

Only a low information reader would construe that to mean numbers of weapons instead of dollars. But just to clarify for you it was sales of $1,000,000.00 dollars per month to $1,000,000.00 per week. Now hurry on off to school, you're going to miss your short bus.
The post by OKT did not specify dollars and appeared to be talking about guns. I checked out the video and he did say his sales went from 1 million dollars to 5 million in the month following Sandy Hook. That is still pure bullshit. The guy also claimed the video was heavily edited to the point where he was misrepresented, which is also bullshit.

Tactical Firearms claims they were misrepresented on Piers Morgan Tonight | CW39 NewsFix

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDuGvmDQGxc]Anti-2A Piers Morgan Tries Multiple 'Assault Weapons' At Texas Tactical Firearms Shooting Range - YouTube[/ame]

I think before Piers Morgan conducts an interview, he should get his facts straight..Just saying. :Boom2:
No doubt.....like interviewing someone....
......who can still fill a stadium!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE]Aerosmith - Dude (Looks Like A Lady) - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6HDsPzdHC0]Aerosmith - Walk This Way - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Only a low information reader would construe that to mean numbers of weapons instead of dollars. But just to clarify for you it was sales of $1,000,000.00 dollars per month to $1,000,000.00 per week. Now hurry on off to school, you're going to miss your short bus.
The post by OKT did not specify dollars and appeared to be talking about guns. I checked out the video and he did say his sales went from 1 million dollars to 5 million in the month following Sandy Hook. That is still pure bullshit. The guy also claimed the video was heavily edited to the point where he was misrepresented, which is also bullshit.

Tactical Firearms claims they were misrepresented on Piers Morgan Tonight | CW39 NewsFix

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDuGvmDQGxc]Anti-2A Piers Morgan Tries Multiple 'Assault Weapons' At Texas Tactical Firearms Shooting Range - YouTube[/ame]

Like I said.....if you had seen were he started,compared to where he is now,you might not be so skeptical.
He went from the equivalent of a shack to a mansion in a VERY short time.
The business absolutely took off!

Aerosmith is a bunch of faggots. What else would we expect from a pussy like Mr. Shaman.
.....And, it'll be a cold day, in Hell, before they need to play bars to generate an income, like....
Shitty-Drawers Nugent!!!!

SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif

Last edited:

Like I said.....if you had seen were he started,compared to where he is now,you might not be so skeptical.
He went from the equivalent of a shack to a mansion in a VERY short time.
The business absolutely took off!
Does that mean you agree the video was edited to misrepresent him???

Was the mansion built from the 5 million that he claims he made after Sandy Hook? If not, how does the existence of a mansion support his claim that that his sales went from 1 million a month to 5 million in the month after Sandy Hook?

Forum List

Back