Ted Nugent Goes Off on Piers Morgan

Piers Morgan must be Nugent's twin given how you little credence you seem to want to give to Ted. Your favorite son Piers is a con man who had lost all credibility in the UK and decided to reinvent himself in the US. He ran a paper in the UK that is the equivalent of our National Enquirer. He got fired because he knowingly allowed falsified material to be published, and of course there is his involvement in a little.....ahem...wiretapping scandal. Piers is really nothing more than a show business gossip columnist. To give any credibility to Piers is to abase oneself. In comparison, Ted is as pure as the driven snow.

Ted-Nugent-98407504017.jpeg

Can anyone imagine having this guy as a neighbor?

When I lived in Colorado I had Hunter S. Thompson as a neighbor...I'll take Nugent any day and twice on Sunday!

You didn't really need to say "Ted Nugent Goes Off on Piers Morgan." All you had to say was "Ted Nugent on Piers Morgan." The "Goes Off" part can be safely assumed.

The post by OKT did not specify dollars and appeared to be talking about guns. I checked out the video and he did say his sales went from 1 million dollars to 5 million in the month following Sandy Hook. That is still pure bullshit. The guy also claimed the video was heavily edited to the point where he was misrepresented, which is also bullshit.

Tactical Firearms claims they were misrepresented on Piers Morgan Tonight | CW39 NewsFix

Anti-2A Piers Morgan Tries Multiple 'Assault Weapons' At Texas Tactical Firearms Shooting Range - YouTube

Like I said.....if you had seen were he started,compared to where he is now,you might not be so skeptical.
He went from the equivalent of a shack to a mansion in a VERY short time.
The business absolutely took off!
Does that mean you agree the video was edited to misrepresent him???

Was the mansion built from the 5 million that he claims he made after Sandy Hook? If not, how does the existence of a mansion support his claim that that his sales went from 1 million a month to 5 million in the month after Sandy Hook?

You sound skeptical that he could turn that many weapons. And I was referring to his business location not his home.
As far as cnn editing goes? Why would he lie about it?

543x600.jpg

Ted Nugent Goes Off on Piers Morgan During Fiery Gun Debate: ‘You’re So Full of Crap’

Feb. 4, 2013
Jason Howerton

Rock legend Ted Nugent sat down with CNN’s Piers Morgan in a Texas gun shop on Monday to talk, well, guns. Nugent blasted Morgan over his apparent “obsession with guns” and told him to leave responsible American gun owners “the hell alone.”

Morgan began the interview by asking his guest to explain to him, “in the least inflammatory way possible,” why any American needs to own an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle. Morgan had just gotten done shooting an AR-15 at a gun range and said he was surprised by the power it possessed.

After first offering prayers to the Chris Kyle and Littlefield families, Nugent told Morgan to “take it to the bank” that he would never understand the true purpose of firearms.

“You don’t understand that it’s a simple inanimate tool that tens of millions of American families own that have never caused a problem, never had an accident and will never commit a crime,” Nugent said.

Morgan countered by saying 100,000 Americans get hit by gunfire each year.

“Let me stop you there, because I’ve been hearing you say this and you’re so full of crap. Listen to me, that statistic includes bad guys shot by cops and intruders shot by homeowners. So that figure is bogus,” Nugent shot back.

Then Morgan explained that 18,000 people commit suicide using a gun every year in the U.S., to which Nugent quickly replied: “Japan has a higher suicide rate and they aren’t allowed to get downwind of a gun. You’re turn.”

“Do you care about murders?” Nugent pressed. “Or do you only care about about murders with guns?”

“I care about all death,” Morgan replied.

“I don’t think you do. I think you care about guns. I think You’re obsessed with guns,” Nugent said, before going off on a fiery diatribe defending gun owners in America.

Ted Nugent Attacks Piers Morgan For His 'Obsession' With Guns: 'Will You Leave Us The Hell Alone? - YouTube

Ted Nugent Goes Off on Piers Morgan During Fiery Gun Debate: ?You?re So Full of Crap? | Video | TheBlaze.com

About time someone blasted Morgan I for one am sick of his whining about guns in America if they upset him so much he is free to take his ass back to England.

He didn't just fire an AR, he also fired a full auto version and what appeared to be a WWII 30 cal. I guarantee the boy was all smiles inside, but there was no way he'd admit it. He also interviewed our Atty. General, Greg Abbott and a State Senator, Dan Patrick who also own a conservative radio station in Houston and a couple of others. Tactical Firearms where they did the show is in Katy, TX and the owner said his sales went form one million a month to a million a week and Morgan about had a heart attack. I just sat back and watched fellow Texans beat up on the limey bastard. But true to his commie roots Morgan never backed off.
The Misinformation Voter is stupid enough to believe anything. A million a week is 52 million a year of the 270 million privately owned guns sold from one store. BULLSHIT!!!!!

Dollars, not units! THINK!

Piers Morgan must be Nugent's twin given how you little credence you seem to want to give to Ted. Your favorite son Piers is a con man who had lost all credibility in the UK and decided to reinvent himself in the US. He ran a paper in the UK that is the equivalent of our National Enquirer. He got fired because he knowingly allowed falsified material to be published, and of course there is his involvement in a little.....ahem...wiretapping scandal. Piers is really nothing more than a show business gossip columnist. To give any credibility to Piers is to abase oneself. In comparison, Ted is as pure as the driven snow.

I'd love to! Especially if he would let me use his gun range!

Waveydavey.jpg

This guy can and he's ready.

A tip of the hat.

Like I said.....if you had seen were he started,compared to where he is now,you might not be so skeptical.
He went from the equivalent of a shack to a mansion in a VERY short time.
The business absolutely took off!

Was the mansion built from the 5 million that he claims he made after Sandy Hook? If not, how does the existence of a mansion support his claim that that his sales went from 1 million a month to 5 million in the month after Sandy Hook?

You sound skeptical that he could turn that many weapons. And I was referring to his business location not his home.
I was referring to the same business location you called a mansion simply using your own term so you couldn't play dumb. It seems I underestimated you.
To put it more simply, did he build his new business location before Sandy Hook or after and if before, what the hell does it have to do with proving his sales went from 1 million to 5 million in the month after Sandy Hook?

As far as him lying about CNN editing, he would lie about the editing for the same reason he lied about his sales, he is a liar and liars lie. The video I posted shows it was not edited to misrepresent him so we know he is a liar.

Nugent shit his pant later that night? Or throat fuck a 12 year old girl?

Gotta love these conservative heroes..you betcha!

Yanno........................the 'Nuge said that he'd either be dead or in jail in 6 months if Obama was re-elected.

Obama is President for the second time. I'm wondering if the 'Nuge is gonna keep his promise and be in jail or dead by May 7th?

Hopefully, some deer either shoots him dead, or runs out in front of his vehicle (a suicide bomber if you will) and makes the fucker crash so that he's out of the picture for good.

Good deal. Piers Morgan is an arrogant ass.

Didn't he get fired from some British publication for misrepresenting the truth or something?

Personally, I think he is an arrogant turd...a lowly piece of shit...a real big dink in a toilet that needs flushing.

He seems to think that being banned by him from appearing on his show is some sort of devastating punishment. What a fucking arrogant piece of shit is Piers Morgan. No wonder CNN ratings are going down.

Fuck off, Piers!

Didn't he get fired from some British publication for misrepresenting the truth or something?

Personally, I think he is an arrogant turd...a lowly piece of shit...a real big dink in a toilet that needs flushing.

He seems to think that being banned by him from appearing on his show is some sort of devastating punishment. What a fucking arrogant piece of shit is Piers Morgan. No wonder CNN ratings are going down.

Fuck off, Piers!

What's a "Piers Morgan?"

Sounds like a kinky sex position.

Fuck off, Piers!

What's a "Piers Morgan?"

Sounds like a kinky sex position.
Yeah! Or a limey car maker!

He changed his name because he didn't like what his parents gave him....Piers Stefan Pughe-Morgan (might know he'd come from one of those stuffy, hyphenated families)...which got changed to Piers Stefan O'Meara after he figured out who his real daddy was...the milkman!

I was referring to the same business location you called a mansion simply using your own term so you couldn't play dumb. It seems I underestimated you.
To put it more simply, did he build his new business location before Sandy Hook or after and if before, what the hell does it have to do with proving his sales went from 1 million to 5 million in the month after Sandy Hook?

As far as him lying about CNN editing, he would lie about the editing for the same reason he lied about his sales, he is a liar and liars lie. The video I posted shows it was not edited to misrepresent him so we know he is a liar.

What the hell are you talking about? Play dumb with you? I guess that would put us on even ground.
As far as gun sales taking off since Sandy Hook goes. It appears every single gun shop in the country had sales increase dramatically after SH.
Why would his be any different?:cuckoo:

What the hell are you talking about? Play dumb with you? I guess that would put us on even ground.
As far as gun sales taking off since Sandy Hook goes. It appears every single gun shop in the country had sales increase dramatically after SH.
Why would his be any different?:cuckoo:

I believe gun sales are skyrocketing not because of Sandy Hook, but due to the fear of government banning everything, tightening restrictions, invading citizen's privacy, etc. If there was ever a regime that wanted to take our guns away - it would be this one. I went to a gun show last week and arriving there - the line was out the door way into the parking lot just to get it. I turned around and left. The other day I was in a sporting goods store (large one) and they are STILL out of 38, 45, 357 rounds. They're flying off the shelves as soon as they are placed there. Clark Brothers in Warrenton will not "RESERVE" any semi-autos (they used to) - but since demand became so high for them - they're first come first serve basis.

It's not Sandy Hook.

It's fear the government is stepping in too far.

Forum List

Back