Ted Nugent Goes Off on Piers Morgan

He didn't just fire an AR, he also fired a full auto version and what appeared to be a WWII 30 cal. I guarantee the boy was all smiles inside, but there was no way he'd admit it. He also interviewed our Atty. General, Greg Abbott and a State Senator, Dan Patrick who also own a conservative radio station in Houston and a couple of others. Tactical Firearms where they did the show is in Katy, TX and the owner said his sales went form one million a month to a million a week and Morgan about had a heart attack. I just sat back and watched fellow Texans beat up on the limey bastard. But true to his commie roots Morgan never backed off.
The Misinformation Voter is stupid enough to believe anything. A million a week is 52 million a year of the 270 million privately owned guns sold from one store. BULLSHIT!!!!!

5324180764_1_116_xlarge.jpeg

You are heading towards a major trolling issue here. Your picture has nothing to do with the topic.

I see, making a post about ted nugent, when the topic is about ted nugent = trolling. :cuckoo:

Do you support nugent even though he is a draft dodger?

Last edited:
FYI: Ted Nugent was on TV Monday night asserting that he carries a concealed Glock with him at all times.

I'd feel better with him around. Beats the hell out of a whistle, a pair of scissors or waiting for police to arrive.

So...............you're into watching men who shit themselves and piss their pants to avoid being in a war because of the draft?

Bet you a whole lot of money that the 'Nuge wouldn't have been able to stop either the CO shooter in the movie theater or the shooting at Sandy Hook.

He would have pissed and shit himself because the targets could shoot back. Same reason he dodged the draft.

BTW....................I served 20 years in the Navy, and was in 4 war zones.

He didn't just fire an AR, he also fired a full auto version and what appeared to be a WWII 30 cal. I guarantee the boy was all smiles inside, but there was no way he'd admit it. He also interviewed our Atty. General, Greg Abbott and a State Senator, Dan Patrick who also own a conservative radio station in Houston and a couple of others. Tactical Firearms where they did the show is in Katy, TX and the owner said his sales went form one million a month to a million a week and Morgan about had a heart attack. I just sat back and watched fellow Texans beat up on the limey bastard. But true to his commie roots Morgan never backed off.
The Misinformation Voter is stupid enough to believe anything. A million a week is 52 million a year of the 270 million privately owned guns sold from one store. BULLSHIT!!!!!

I would assume he was talking dollars, not guns.

You are heading towards a major trolling issue here. Your picture has nothing to do with the topic.

I see, making a post about ted nugent, when the topic is about ted nugent = trolling. :cuckoo:

You didn't make a post. You didn't refer to the OP. You didn't discuss the debate between Morgan and Nugent.

You didn't enter into a discussion. It's a message board. Not photo bucket. I'm personally pleased with the new rules and am trying to make sure I abide by them.

Hey I technically by the new rules have no ability to answer your question on his deferment.

Don't shoot me, I'm only the piano player.

It's the new rules. And anyone who wants to just trash out Nugent and/or Morgan (and trust me I can do a number on Morgan) shouldn't by the new rules.

Just trying to give you a heads up. Go check out the new rules. Now, we're off topic. So we will end this here and now. :)

Political Forum: Each Post must contain content relevant to the Thread Subject. No Trolling. No hit and run flames. No Hijacking Threads. Make your Point, and move ahead.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/47455-usmb-rules-and-regulations.html

Last edited:

Ed's a little slow on this topic...lol

You didn't make a post. You didn't refer to the OP. You didn't discuss the debate between Morgan and Nugent.

You didn't enter into a discussion. It's a message board. Not photo bucket. I'm personally pleased with the new rules and am trying to make sure I abide by them.

Hey I technically by the new rules have no ability to answer your question on his deferment.

It's the new rules. And anyone who wants to just trash out Nugent and/or Morgan (and trust me I can do a number on Morgan) shouldn't by the new rules.

Just trying to give you a heads up. Go check out the new rules. Now, we're off topic. So we will end this here and now. :)

Political Forum: Each Post must contain content relevant to the Thread Subject. No Trolling. No hit and run flames. No Hijacking Threads. Make your Point, and move ahead.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/47455-usmb-rules-and-regulations.html

Quite the rant, I'm glad to see that you whom is not a mod is able to twist the stated rules and make up others to fit your agenda :cuckoo:

Now back to the topic (which is about nugent) Do you support him, even though he shit himself to dodge serving his country? I don't think someone like that has any kind of credibility in the debate, but it sounds like he is a hero to you,..

Last edited:

Hey ace, reread the sentence, "sales went from a million a month to a million a week".....SALES That is guns, ammo, reload supplies, holsters, knives.....everything in his store that is for SALE.

Last edited:

Quite the rant, I'm glad to see that you whom is not a mod is able to twist the stated rules and make up others to fit your agenda :cuckoo:

Now back to the topic (which is about nugent) Do you support him, even though he shit himself to dodge serving his country? I don't think someone like that has any kind of credibility in the debate, but it sounds like he is a hero to you,..

The topic is not about Ted Nugent. It is about Ted Nugent in a debate with Piers Morgan over the issue of gun control.

If we go off on a tangent that could be construed as "derailing" the thread. These to me are very normal rules that apply to most message forums. Not something wild and crazy and unheard of.

Last edited:

*sigh* going to try to help you understand. If I just started posting randomly about all the dirty but true and verifiable data on Piers Morgan, I would be derailing the thread.

I wouldn't be addressing the issue at hand which one more time is the Nugent and Morgan debate on gun control.

The rules are clear. No trolling, no derailing. And the rules actually will make for a far better debate zone.

Kudos to the new administration.

The topic is not about Ted Nugent. It is about Ted Nugent in a debate with Piers Morgan over the issue of gun control.

If we go off on a tangent that could be construed as "derailing" the thread. These to me are very normal rules that apply to most message forums. Not something wild and crazy and unheard of.

My question has everything to do with the topic which you keep dodging, what are you afraid of? :eusa_think:

Ted Nugent claims that Morgan is "full of crap" even though Nugent himself crapped his pants so he could dodge serving his country.

Do you feel Nugent has any right to spew his BS even though he is a pussy himself?

(any kind of dodging the question on your part will again confirm that you are an ultra-right wing piece of shit that has no credibility and is only out to troll)

Last edited:

My question has everything to do with the topic which you keep dodging, what are you afraid of? :eusa_think:

Ted Nugent claims that Morgan is "full of crap" even though Nugent himself crapped his pants so he could dodge serving his country.

Do you feel Nugent has any right to spew his BS even though he is a pussy himself?

(any kind of dodging the question on your part will again confirm that you are an ultra-right wing piece of shit that has no credibility and is only out to troll)

I'm not dodging your questions on Nugent. It's off topic. Start a thread on Ted Nugent not going to Vietnam after I have my debate with Dante in the bull ring and I'll be more than happy to debate you on the topic of Nugent not going to war.

BUT Nugent not going to war in Vietnam has nothing at all to do with the OP. You really aren't getting this are you?

I'm not dodging your questions on Nugent. It's off topic. Start a thread on Ted Nugent not going to Vietnam after I have my debate with Dante in the bull ring and I'll be more than happy to debate you on the topic of Nugent not going to war.

BUT Nugent not going to war in Vietnam has nothing at all to do with the OP. You really aren't getting this are you?

:clap2:

By all means if you really want to debate me, go into the Bull Ring forum and call me out. I'll take you on.

I'm scheduled with Dante tomorrow at high noon. After that I'm clear. Pick your specific topic and call me out.

By all means if you really want to debate me, go into the Bull Ring forum and call me out. I'll take you on.

I'm scheduled with Dante tomorrow at high noon. After that I'm clear. Pick your specific topic and call me out.

Sign me up for Reagan's military policies! I started a thread on it once that must have been a hundred pages long.

As far as Ted is concerned, I would suggest a topic of ways to take guns out of the hands of criminals, instead of the do nothing NRA approach. Ted makes a lot of claims that I don't think he can back up with facts. Ted seems to have problems just following hunting laws and considering how many times he was caught breaking them, it makes you wonder how many times he broke the law and wasn't caught.

Ted Nugent is an idiot, but he performed some decent songs.

Still think that the fucker needs to be locked up, but, I guess we're gonna have to wait until he goes berzerk on some innocents with his guns and his arrows.

Wanna know who I'd guess for the next mass shooting? Uncle Ted Nugent, the crazy asshole.

Even using dollars, an increase in sales by a factor of 4 is unbelievable. While they don't keep track of total dollar sales, they do keep track of background checks. If sales have increased by a factor of 4, then background checks should have increased by a similar amount. There were 12.7 million just before Obama was elected, 14 million in 2009, 14.5 million in 2010, 16 million in 2011 and 16.8 million in 2012. Hardly an increase of 4X.

Last edited:

Even using dollars, an increase in sales by a factor of 4 is unbelievable. While they don't keep track of total dollar sales, they do keep track of background checks. If sales have increased by a factor of 4, then background checks should have increased by a similar amount. There were 12.7 million just before Obama was elected, 14 million in 2009, 14.5 million in 2010, 16 million in 2011 and 16.8 million in 2012. Hardly an increase of 4X.

The sales figures are for one store and it's possible in a small area with PR. I don't think it would be sustainable and the volume of sales may eventually fall to below the original average.

Forum List

Back