Ted Nugent Suggests He's Ready For Armed Revolt Against 'Evil, Dangerous' Obama

Ted Nugent, the liberal's worst nightmare, a white male redneck with a voice in the public. I mean they idolize Chris Matthews, Rachael Madcow, Kieth Oberalmann, Sean Penn, et al, but a Conservative White Redneck that has a public forum? Their worst nightmare.

Just because we point out what an idiot someone is, does not mean that they are our worst nightmare. For example, you are not our worst nightmare.

Actually, I think Nugent epitomizes what our nation is all about. He can stand up and say what he likes and others can either agree with him or call him an idiot, or, more often than not, not care one way or the other what he says. That is not a nightmare, it is pure bliss.

Yes, Nugent epitomizes what the nation is all about. This is one of the reasons I have not lived there for 16 years.

Just because we point out what an idiot someone is, does not mean that they are our worst nightmare. For example, you are not our worst nightmare.

Actually, I think Nugent epitomizes what our nation is all about. He can stand up and say what he likes and others can either agree with him or call him an idiot, or, more often than not, not care one way or the other what he says. That is not a nightmare, it is pure bliss.

Yes, Nugent epitomizes what the nation is all about. This is one of the reasons I have not lived there for 16 years.

No he doesn't.

Nugent epitomizes what many conservatives are about.

Throat fucking 12 year olds, shitting your pants to avoid a war, shooting animals in canned hunts and threatening to kill the United States President.

Thankfully..those folks are dying off.

No he doesn't.

Throat fucking 12 year olds, shitting your pants to avoid a war, shooting animals in canned hunts and threatening to kill the United States President.

I don't think I made myself clear. It doesn't matter what the man is saying. What matters is that he can say it. He can hold any opinion he likes, make any statement he likes, and each of us has exactly the same right. Admittedly, the extremists on either side of the political bell curve would like that to change. But what this nation is about is that each of us has the right to stand up and speak our mind, no matter how idiotic the rest of us might think it is.

No he doesn't.

I don't think I made myself clear. It doesn't matter what the man is saying. What matters is that he can say it. He can hold any opinion he likes, make any statement he likes, and each of us has exactly the same right. Admittedly, the extremists on either side of the political bell curve would like that to change. But what this nation is about is that each of us has the right to stand up and speak our mind, no matter how idiotic the rest of us might think it is.

Well yeah, it does.

You can't threaten to kill the President.

And lately? You can't threaten to make war with the United States.

Nugent should be in jail. At the very least he should be on watch lists and unable to fly or own a gun.

And for the record..Nugent is one gun nut I'd like to see the ATF visit.

It'd be fun to have a camera crew there so we can witness him again shitting his pants.

No he doesn't.

Well yeah, it does.

Nugent should be in jail. At the very least he should be on watch lists and unable to fly or own a gun.

Yes, you can. That is the beauty of it. The man is doing it and nothing has happened to him, and nothing has happened to any of us either. If he takes some action, then that is a different story. But speech, most especially speech regarding the government, should be absolutely unhampered. There should be no restrictions of any sort and it gives me great hope for our society that that is, in fact, the case.

Ted Nugent, the liberal's worst nightmare, a white male redneck with a voice in the public. I mean they idolize Chris Matthews, Rachael Madcow, Kieth Oberalmann, Sean Penn, et al, but a Conservative White Redneck that has a public forum? Their worst nightmare.

How in hell can you live in Maryland and be that stupid? What are you one of those Rising Sun/Northeast, self-identified Rednecks?

The fact that I live in St. Mary'a Co Md, a bastion of conservatism in a a left wing nut sucking liberal state IS the reason I think like this. Good thing I own a place in Virginia, may be time to give my renters notice and retire down there.

I've been down there to the Calvert Cliffs, both the nuke plant and my in-laws use to go fossil hunting. It surprised me how wide the Potomac was.

There is nothing wrong with conservatism, even though I seldom agree with it on issues, but there is something wrong with thinking you can change our government with force. If you want to change a government use a ballot box.

He has a freedom of speech just like everyone else, oh lemme guess, it's not popular with those on the left so you wish to stifle it?
If the shit really does ever hit the fan, you lefties are going to be very hungry and cold with noone to pay for your free ride. Maybe that really is what this country needs...who knows...only time will tell.

Well yeah, it does.

Yes, you can. That is the beauty of it. The man is doing it and nothing has happened to him, and nothing has happened to any of us either. If he takes some action, then that is a different story. But speech, most especially speech regarding the government, should be absolutely unhampered. There should be no restrictions of any sort and it gives me great hope for our society that that is, in fact, the case.

Again.

No you can't.

There are laws, real live ones..that say you can't.

Free speech does have restrictions.

He has a freedom of speech just like everyone else, oh lemme guess, it's not popular with those on the left so you wish to stifle it?
If the shit really does ever hit the fan, you lefties are going to be very hungry and cold with noone to pay for your free ride. Maybe that really is what this country needs...who knows...only time will tell.

There is a problem with people like Ted Nugent using his free speech in that manner. There are plenty of nuts on the streets of America and people who talk that shit can push them over the edge. For someone in his position, he should show more responsibility. It seems Ted Nugent is more interested in getting the attention than behaving responsibly.

Put it in a song, Ted and go on tour!

You can do it! Take these if you need them!

KBC19840.jpg

Well yeah, it does.

Again.

No you can't.

Again, yes you can. And frankly, if there are laws against it you should be opposed to them. There is no such thing as freedom if it doesn't apply to everyone.

There are laws against threatening to murder the president. If I remember correctly from the last time Ted opened his mouth, these laws can land you in jail.

Again.

No you can't.

Again, yes you can. And frankly, if there are laws against it you should be opposed to them. There is no such thing as freedom if it doesn't apply to everyone.

No, you can't. try 5 seconds on google and learn where you're wrong.

Forum List

Back