Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the 1:22 mark on the video...Colin Noir is a lawyer...

He doesn't sound very optimistic about it.

I expect him to be in violation of this law.

If you look at the law you will see that it is so vague that any lawyer could drive a truck through it. Kyle has a dream team legal representation. Just ask Nick Sandmann how good they are. I contributed to his defense yesterday. All Americans should.

If he is somehow guilty of possessing a gun that he should have been carrying because of his age that "crime" sure as hell ain't murder. The killing of the Communists was clear cut self defense. He never should have been charge. The Moon Bat DA is an asshole for charging him. Shame on her!

What's vague about it? The law seems perfectly clear on that infraction. "Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor."

"that 'crime' sure as hell ain't murder"

Who said a class A misdemeanor is murder? Of course it's not the same thing. I think he's going to get a relatively light sentence of 9 months.

most likely just a fine and a slap on the wrist,,,
and then he can sue the city for allowing violent riots to happen unopposed,,,

"(a) For a Class A misdemeanor, a fine not to exceed $10,000 or imprisonment not to exceed 9 months, or both."

There's nothing to sue over. He broke the law and that's what the punishment is.

you can sue for anything,,and in his case he has a long list of options including the MSM,,

He could. But it would be a waste of time and resources against the city. He has no case against them.

You'd have to point to something specific from the MSM for me to form an opinion.

theyve lied constantly about the facts of the case,,,,

Which facts did they lie about?

Well...very likely that he is a racist and white supremacist....those accusations will likely be actionable before this is done...after all, he now has Nick Sandmann's lawyer on his legal team.

Who said that?

If you look at the law you will see that it is so vague that any lawyer could drive a truck through it. Kyle has a dream team legal representation. Just ask Nick Sandmann how good they are. I contributed to his defense yesterday. All Americans should.

If he is somehow guilty of possessing a gun that he should have been carrying because of his age that "crime" sure as hell ain't murder. The killing of the Communists was clear cut self defense. He never should have been charge. The Moon Bat DA is an asshole for charging him. Shame on her!

What's vague about it? The law seems perfectly clear on that infraction. "Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor."

Who said a class A misdemeanor is murder? Of course it's not the same thing. I think he's going to get a relatively light sentence of 9 months.

And...with Nick Sandmann's lawyer...sue all of the news networks who called him a racist and white supremacist..........

FOX news just played the whole video and it clearly showed that the boy was justified and it was self defense. The first shots were fired by your peaceful protesters at him...

Yeah.....another Republican made rich by the lying democrat party press....I hope he gets more than Sandmann did....

Unlikely, because unlike Sandmann, Rittenhouse WAS engaged in illegal activity and he DID kill people. Reckless homicide was one of the charges.

What was reckless about the homicide he was attacked

What was reckless is he should not have been there in the first place.

And...with Nick Sandmann's lawyer...sue all of the news networks who called him a racist and white supremacist..........

FOX news just played the whole video and it clearly showed that the boy was justified and it was self defense. The first shots were fired by your peaceful protesters at him...

Which "whole video"? There is a multitude of videos.

First shots were at Rosenbaum, or do you have something that indicates clearly that is different?

16 shits were fired at him. Including the 1st that started the whole thing. Clearly you haven’t watched the videos and read the articles and are trolling at this point.

I've looked at some videos and read some articles. You have one in particular in mind? I doubt you have read or watched everything either.

And you would be wrong.

"(a) For a Class A misdemeanor, a fine not to exceed $10,000 or imprisonment not to exceed 9 months, or both."

There's nothing to sue over. He broke the law and that's what the punishment is.

you can sue for anything,,and in his case he has a long list of options including the MSM,,

He could. But it would be a waste of time and resources against the city. He has no case against them.

You'd have to point to something specific from the MSM for me to form an opinion.

Well...very likely that he is a racist and white supremacist....those accusations will likely be actionable before this is done...after all, he now has Nick Sandmann's lawyer on his legal team.

Who said that?

Yeah.....another Republican made rich by the lying democrat party press....I hope he gets more than Sandmann did....

Unlikely, because unlike Sandmann, Rittenhouse WAS engaged in illegal activity and he DID kill people. Reckless homicide was one of the charges.

him being there isnt your decision to make,,
he worked in that town and was there at the request of the property owner,,,

those charges were without any investigation and will most likely be dismissed because once its investigated it will be proven self defense,,,

I guess we will see. What is difficult to get around is that he should not have been there armed with a weapon period.

Any thoughts on why the police were allowing curfew to be violated? Why weren't all those people dispersed?

Who said that?

We’re not a fucking communist country you sent a void of no police no protection you’re going to get patriot showing up if you don’t like it pack your bags and move out of my country

Which "whole video"? There is a multitude of videos.

First shots were at Rosenbaum, or do you have something that indicates clearly that is different?

THE VIDEO JUST SHOWN BY FOX NEWS SHOWS THE ROUND HITTING THE GROUND AT HIS FEET PRIOR TO HIM FIRING A SHOT...

Link?

It was just shown on FOX... It should be available shortly..

those charges were without any investigation and will most likely be dismissed because once its investigated it will be proven self defense,,,

I guess we will see. What is difficult to get around is that he should not have been there armed with a weapon period.

Any thoughts on why the police were allowing curfew to be violated? Why weren't all those people dispersed?

lucky for him he was armed,,,

as for the cops,,it might be like the other dem cities and they were told to stand down,,,

when that happens is when all good men come to the defense of their own futures,,,

Who said that?

We’re not a fucking communist country you sent a void of no police no protection you’re going to get patriot showing up if you don’t like it pack your bags and move out of my country

In NYC the police were forced to have a bake sale to raise money for bullet proof vests because the city wouldn’t provide them and she wonders why they aren’t dispersing the armed rioters chucking mortars and firing guns at them.

It's a Class A misdemeanor in Wisconsin. Still a crime though

Age 16-18 open-carrying a long gun is EXPLICITLY legal in Wisconsin as long as the person has a FOID card. (He did-WI accepts an IL card.)
Let's see your evidence of this ... show evidence he had a valid FOID card and show evidence Wisconsin makes exceptions for minors with an Illinois FOID card...

Gun laws in Wisconsin - Wikipedia

Firearms and minors
Leaving a firearm within reach of a child under 14 is generally a misdemeanor if that child points it at anyone, harms anyone, or shows it to anyone in a public place. Defenses include having the gun locked in a safe or container, having it holstered on their person, having a trigger lock on the gun, removal of a key operating part, illegal entry by anyone to obtain the firearm, or a reasonable belief a juvenile could not access the firearm.
WI statute 948.55[32]
Firearms retailers are required to provide every buyer with a written warning stating, "If you leave a loaded firearm within the reach or easy access of a child, you may be fined or imprisoned or both if the child improperly discharges, possesses or exhibits the firearm."
WI statute 175.37[33]
Upon the retail commercial sale or retail commercial transfer of any firearm, the seller or transferor shall provide to the buyer or transferee the following written warning in block letters not less than one-fourth inch in height: "IF YOU LEAVE A LOADED FIREARM WITHIN THE REACH OR EASY ACCESS OF A CHILD YOU MAY BE FINED OR IMPRISONED OR BOTH IF THE CHILD IMPROPERLY DISCHARGES, POSSESSES OR EXHIBITS THE FIREARM."
WI statute 948.60[34]
Defenses to prosecution under this statute:
  • Target practice under the supervision of an adult
    • Members of armed forces or police under 18 in the line of duty
    • Hunting (either with an adult or having passed hunter's safety)
For hunting purposes, the following exceptions to the age limit apply, as specified in statute 29.304[35] for firearms with barrels 12" or longer.
  • under 10 may not hunt with a firearm or bow under any circumstances
    • under 10 can only possess firearm/bow in Hunter Safety class, or while cased/unloaded and under adult supervision while going to/from Hunter Safety class, or while under adult supervision while at a target range.
    • anyone age 10 or over may hunt when accompanied by an adult (within arms reach, both must be licensed, only one firearm/bow between the adult and mentor (no hunter safety course requirement for the mentored hunter).
    • 12-13 may hunt when accompanied by an adult and the child has successfully completed a Hunter Safety class.
    • 12-13 may possess firearm when accompanied by an adult, or while transporting cased/unloaded firearm to/from Hunter Safety class, or in Hunter Safety class
    • 14-16 is the same as 12-13, except Hunter Safety graduates can hunt and possess firearms (rifles/shotguns) without adult supervision.
School students shall be suspended until their expulsion hearing if they possess a firearm in school or during a school event (except if the student is participating in a Hunter Safety class). State law requires a minimum one-year expulsion for this offense. Statute 120.13(1)(bm)[36] and 120.13(1)(c)2m. In addition, the student's driver's license may be suspended for two years under Statute 938.34(14q).[37] This suspension also applies to students who make bomb threats or having CCW violations in taxpayer-owned buildings. § The age range has changed for Minors. Link included to Wisconsin statute. [38]
LOLOL

Nothing in there applies to the teen terrorist, ya fucking moron. :cuckoo:

You are confused Moon Bat.

It was self defense, which is not terrorism. I shit you not. Go look it up.
Faun doesn't believe people are allowed to defend themselves.
Fucking moron, of course I believe people are allowed to defend themselves. Do so legally, and you avoid prison. Do so illegally, like the RW teen terrorist did, and you go to prison.
You support a domestic terrorist group descending upon a city in order to loot and burn. You support a registered child rapist trying to kill a 17 year boy but not the boy saving his own life.

What absolute nerve you have talking about legality.

Screenshot_2020-08-29 John Antaramian at DuckDuckGo.png

Who said that?

Why.........he isn't a criminal, he wasn't doing anything wrong.

The skinny on Kyle Rittenhouse's involvment in Kenosha Wisconsin................the truth you have not heard elsewhere....certainly not from the MSM who are doing their best to assasinate his character.

LOL

So says his lawyer.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Meanwhile, despite his lawyer's claim the rifle was not his and not carried across state lines, there's video of the RW teen terrorist stating it was his rifle.

The skinny on Kyle Rittenhouse's involvment in Kenosha Wisconsin................the truth you have not heard elsewhere....certainly not from the MSM who are doing their best to assasinate his character.

LOL

So says his lawyer.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Meanwhile, despite his lawyer's claim the rifle was not his and not carried across state lines, there's video of the RW teen terrorist stating it was his rifle.

typical leftwinger....take something out of context and twist it to fit your fallacious allegation....and where is this video you refer to?

that he was there to shoot protesters is one of them,,,not to mention the whole chain of events,,,

Can you site that?

why waste my time AGAIN all you will do is deny and claim a biased source,,

your minds are made up regardless of the proof proving you wrong,,,

You either have evidence or you don't. Kind of hard to sue someone and win without evidence.

that he was there to shoot protesters is one of them,,,not to mention the whole chain of events,,,

Can you site that?

why waste my time AGAIN all you will do is deny and claim a biased source,,

your minds are made up regardless of the proof proving you wrong,,,

You either have evidence or you don't. Kind of hard to sue someone and win the lawsuit without evidence.

I'm not the one suing,,,

LOL

So says his lawyer.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Link.

. Trumpsters don't care about states rights,
prove it.
Can't prove a negative.

Have you ever stood up for states rights when it conflicted with your dear leader's commands?
The question you should be asking has Trump ever fought for something that doesn't help out the US? And since the answer is no-----why would we stand against a president who is actually trying to help america?

donny has fought against our own intel community - - - 17 agencies - - - that has been telling us how russia interfered in & is continuing to interfere with our elections.

he actually took putin's word over 'ours' on foreign soil, in helsinki - cause 'vlad said they aren't ' very strongly & forcefully '

oh ok. well then, he MUST be telling the truth.... right?

btw - our (R) chair controlled intel committee just released their 5th volume of intel evidence that russia is still very active regarding our elections...

huh; imagine that.
Do you really want to try to spin some lies--------even with all the evidence out there about the FBI breaking laws trying to frame trump and LYING THEIR ARSES about Russia helping trump, when they were actually trying to help Hilliary you think Trump should be taking our INtel communities word on anything? Really?

OH fyi pumpkin, even before Trump came to office our fbi/cia had been up to their eyeballs in corruption and not reporting the facts---while at times even Russia was more honest about the truth. Take for instance the Marathon bombers------which Russia warned they had accepted intel of these foreigner immigrants plotting to murder americans while the FBI and CIA ignore their terrorism under the Obama/clinton regime.

Oh and one other thing...our intel committee RINO L. Graham was just out on the talk show circuits baby-------------he is saying that the intel evidence clearly shows that there was collusion from a former government to steal our election--------------------it was to help HILLIARY btw and he wouldn't name the country BUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT since the 90's the Chinese have been helping the clintons steal elections and have been snagged multiple times arranging illegal donations to the clintons not to mention their DONATIONS to the Clinton foundation as well. Remember it was the slime of the world--the CHINESE, the RUSSIANS< and the SAUDS who all just threw millions $$$$$$ to the clintons via the foundation.

hmmmm.... is that why, at helsinki - pootey poot freely admitted that he wanted DONNY to win?

is that why ivanka got scores of patents from the chinese?

is that why the clinton foundation is still active & has had no violations levied against it for any pay for play action & donny's foundation had to be shut down?

you are amusing at best - pitiful at worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back