Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the 1:22 mark on the video...Colin Noir is a lawyer...

He doesn't sound very optimistic about it.

I expect him to be in violation of this law.

If you look at the law you will see that it is so vague that any lawyer could drive a truck through it. Kyle has a dream team legal representation. Just ask Nick Sandmann how good they are. I contributed to his defense yesterday. All Americans should.

If he is somehow guilty of possessing a gun that he should have been carrying because of his age that "crime" sure as hell ain't murder. The killing of the Communists was clear cut self defense. He never should have been charge. The Moon Bat DA is an asshole for charging him. Shame on her!

What's vague about it? The law seems perfectly clear on that infraction. "Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor."

"that 'crime' sure as hell ain't murder"

Who said a class A misdemeanor is murder? Of course it's not the same thing. I think he's going to get a relatively light sentence of 9 months.

most likely just a fine and a slap on the wrist,,,
and then he can sue the city for allowing violent riots to happen unopposed,,,

"(a) For a Class A misdemeanor, a fine not to exceed $10,000 or imprisonment not to exceed 9 months, or both."

There's nothing to sue over. He broke the law and that's what the punishment is.

you can sue for anything,,and in his case he has a long list of options including the MSM,,

He could. But it would be a waste of time and resources against the city. He has no case against them.

You'd have to point to something specific from the MSM for me to form an opinion.

theyve lied constantly about the facts of the case,,,,

Which facts did they lie about?

that he was there to shoot protesters is one of them,,,not to mention the whole chain of events,,,

Can you site that?

why waste my time AGAIN all you will do is deny and claim a biased source,,

your minds are made up regardless of the proof proving you wrong,,,

You either have evidence or you don't. Kind of hard to sue someone and win the lawsuit without evidence.

I'm not the one suing,,,

Obviously you're not the one suing. You're the one claiming that he should sue the MSM.

If he doesn't have evidence, then it would be a waste of time and resources for him to do so. But sure, he can go ahead and sue for any ridiculous thing.

029088CB-56DB-48A1-9FF5-C9BC06A28B6C_jpe-1568098.JPG

61YnlR2ZlGL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

If you look at the law you will see that it is so vague that any lawyer could drive a truck through it. Kyle has a dream team legal representation. Just ask Nick Sandmann how good they are. I contributed to his defense yesterday. All Americans should.

If he is somehow guilty of possessing a gun that he should have been carrying because of his age that "crime" sure as hell ain't murder. The killing of the Communists was clear cut self defense. He never should have been charge. The Moon Bat DA is an asshole for charging him. Shame on her!

What's vague about it? The law seems perfectly clear on that infraction. "Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor."

Who said a class A misdemeanor is murder? Of course it's not the same thing. I think he's going to get a relatively light sentence of 9 months.

"(a) For a Class A misdemeanor, a fine not to exceed $10,000 or imprisonment not to exceed 9 months, or both."

There's nothing to sue over. He broke the law and that's what the punishment is.

you can sue for anything,,and in his case he has a long list of options including the MSM,,

He could. But it would be a waste of time and resources against the city. He has no case against them.

You'd have to point to something specific from the MSM for me to form an opinion.

that he was there to shoot protesters is one of them,,,not to mention the whole chain of events,,,

Can you site that?

You either have evidence or you don't. Kind of hard to sue someone and win the lawsuit without evidence.

I'm not the one suing,,,

Obviously you're not the one suing. You're the one claiming that he should sue the MSM.

If he doesn't have evidence, then it would be a waste of time and resources for him to do so. But sure, he can go ahead and sue for any ridiculous thing.

your ignorance doesnt mean its not there,,,

Can you site that?

I'm not the one suing,,,

It might be. I won't be able to form an opinion on how legitimate his case is until I see evidence.

Since you don't seem to have evidence, I think it would be a waste of his time and nothing would come of it.

Can you site that?

I'm not the one suing,,,

It might be. I won't be able to form an opinion on how legitimate his case is until I see evidence.

Since you don't seem to have evidence, I think it would be a waste of his time and nothing would come of it.

you seem to think your opinion means something,,,
sorry it doesnt,,,

And...with Nick Sandmann's lawyer...sue all of the news networks who called him a racist and white supremacist..........

Which networks called
Update: Here's the suspect:
rittenhouse-1.jpg

It is still unclear whether this is a right-wing militia member or a left-wing protester belonging to a group such as antifa.
Liability would be very high for police if found to be giving right-wing militia members the right to kill. But let's not rush to judgment.
Details should be revealed soon:
Geez...he is just a kid. And he is going to have to live with this the rest of his life. Where the hell were his parents?
More kids need to do what this kid did.. he’s a hero
Murder does make a hero.

No 17 year old should have been put in that position or allowed to bring a gun that to a protest, you sick ****! They are not mature, they do not have good judgement, he got in way over his head, and ended two lives and ruined his own forever. And from all accounts he doesn’t seem like a bad kid! Where in the hell were his parents? How did he get a gun?
If you had watched the videos and read the articles you would know the answers to those questions. He works In Kenosha was helping clean graffiti after work, he also had plans to provide medic assistance to protesters. He and friends were asked to guard the business he was at,and was provided the gun by his friend. He was targeted And attacked by the rioters because he was protecting a business they wanted to destroy.

At least 16 shots were fired during said attack not from his gun...including the first shot that started the whole thing.

I already pointed out he was carrying a medic bag. Like I said, I don't think he is a bad kid. But a lot of idiotic decisions were made by "adults". He should NOT have armed (that was illegal) and should not have been guarding a business. He's a minor.

And there are more questions.

There was a curfew. That is usually a pretty good tool in preventing riots.

Why were the demonstrators out there after the curfew?

Why were armed citizens out there after curfew?

Why were the police out there - doing nothing to disperse the crowd, but passing out water to this private militia?

Why did the police allow an armed suspect (and, if you watch one of the videos, it shows demonstrators calling to the police that Rittenhouse had just shot someone) - walk on past and go home?

There was a lot wrong here that could have easily been prevented if people did their jobs, and that doesn't even touch on what happened with Blake. Heads ought to roll.
you called him a murderer now youre calling him a good kid,,,
WTF!!!

And you are overly literal when it suits you. I said from the start I don't think he was a bad kid, but killing those people should not have happened and he should not have been there. Your main tool in defending this is to shred the characters of the dead folks so as to justify killing.

Maybe if those criminals...and yes, at least two of them were convicted criminals...hadn't tried to attack him they would still be alive...that's on them, not him....

That's an unproven claim so far. One, from what I read (the first guy he shot who was unarmed) had a 2002 conviction for statutory rape. Do you have something more definite and provable, like maybe a mainstream (even Fox) article showing they were convicted criminals? Haven't seen it, so I'm asking seriously because there is a lot of fakery flying around.

When someone guns down a person what does a crowd usually do? Run and scream, go after the shooter, attempt to subdue the shooter (and it's noteworthy that the police appeared to be doing NOTHING other than letting him walk away).

If someone has any sort of criminal record, does that in and of itself make them a legitimate target in your eyes? Does political ideology in and of itself make them a legitimate target? (lots of accusations flying around calling them commies yada yada as if that means it's ok to kill).

back to twisting the facts I see,,,

Which "facts"?

he didnt gun someone down for starters,,,he killed a guy that was chasing him trying to take his gun and when he got cornered he fired in self defense,,,

same goes for the other two,,

now stop lying,,,

Stop lying. He wasn't cornered. He was running between parked cars.

And...with Nick Sandmann's lawyer...sue all of the news networks who called him a racist and white supremacist..........

Which networks called
Update: Here's the suspect:
rittenhouse-1.jpg

It is still unclear whether this is a right-wing militia member or a left-wing protester belonging to a group such as antifa.
Liability would be very high for police if found to be giving right-wing militia members the right to kill. But let's not rush to judgment.
Details should be revealed soon:
Geez...he is just a kid. And he is going to have to live with this the rest of his life. Where the hell were his parents?
More kids need to do what this kid did.. he’s a hero
Murder does make a hero.

No 17 year old should have been put in that position or allowed to bring a gun that to a protest, you sick ****! They are not mature, they do not have good judgement, he got in way over his head, and ended two lives and ruined his own forever. And from all accounts he doesn’t seem like a bad kid! Where in the hell were his parents? How did he get a gun?
If you had watched the videos and read the articles you would know the answers to those questions. He works In Kenosha was helping clean graffiti after work, he also had plans to provide medic assistance to protesters. He and friends were asked to guard the business he was at,and was provided the gun by his friend. He was targeted And attacked by the rioters because he was protecting a business they wanted to destroy.

At least 16 shots were fired during said attack not from his gun...including the first shot that started the whole thing.

I already pointed out he was carrying a medic bag. Like I said, I don't think he is a bad kid. But a lot of idiotic decisions were made by "adults". He should NOT have armed (that was illegal) and should not have been guarding a business. He's a minor.

And there are more questions.

There was a curfew. That is usually a pretty good tool in preventing riots.

Why were the demonstrators out there after the curfew?

Why were armed citizens out there after curfew?

Why were the police out there - doing nothing to disperse the crowd, but passing out water to this private militia?

Why did the police allow an armed suspect (and, if you watch one of the videos, it shows demonstrators calling to the police that Rittenhouse had just shot someone) - walk on past and go home?

There was a lot wrong here that could have easily been prevented if people did their jobs, and that doesn't even touch on what happened with Blake. Heads ought to roll.
you called him a murderer now youre calling him a good kid,,,
WTF!!!

And you are overly literal when it suits you. I said from the start I don't think he was a bad kid, but killing those people should not have happened and he should not have been there. Your main tool in defending this is to shred the characters of the dead folks so as to justify killing.

Maybe if those criminals...and yes, at least two of them were convicted criminals...hadn't tried to attack him they would still be alive...that's on them, not him....

That's an unproven claim so far. One, from what I read (the first guy he shot who was unarmed) had a 2002 conviction for statutory rape. Do you have something more definite and provable, like maybe a mainstream (even Fox) article showing they were convicted criminals? Haven't seen it, so I'm asking seriously because there is a lot of fakery flying around.

When someone guns down a person what does a crowd usually do? Run and scream, go after the shooter, attempt to subdue the shooter (and it's noteworthy that the police appeared to be doing NOTHING other than letting him walk away).

If someone has any sort of criminal record, does that in and of itself make them a legitimate target in your eyes? Does political ideology in and of itself make them a legitimate target? (lots of accusations flying around calling them commies yada yada as if that means it's ok to kill).

back to twisting the facts I see,,,

Which "facts"?

he didnt gun someone down for starters,,,he killed a guy that was chasing him trying to take his gun and when he got cornered he fired in self defense,,,

same goes for the other two,,

now stop lying,,,

Stop lying. He wasn't cornered. He was running between parked cars.

against a wall,,,

Can you site that?

I'm not the one suing,,,

sorry it doesnt,,,

You brought it up to me. I just responded.

Can you site that?

I'm not the one suing,,,

sorry it doesnt,,,

ignorantly,,,

It's a Class A misdemeanor in Wisconsin. Still a crime though

Age 16-18 open-carrying a long gun is EXPLICITLY legal in Wisconsin as long as the person has a FOID card. (He did-WI accepts an IL card.)
Let's see your evidence of this ... show evidence he had a valid FOID card and show evidence Wisconsin makes exceptions for minors with an Illinois FOID card...

Gun laws in Wisconsin - Wikipedia

Firearms and minors
Leaving a firearm within reach of a child under 14 is generally a misdemeanor if that child points it at anyone, harms anyone, or shows it to anyone in a public place. Defenses include having the gun locked in a safe or container, having it holstered on their person, having a trigger lock on the gun, removal of a key operating part, illegal entry by anyone to obtain the firearm, or a reasonable belief a juvenile could not access the firearm.
WI statute 948.55[32]
Firearms retailers are required to provide every buyer with a written warning stating, "If you leave a loaded firearm within the reach or easy access of a child, you may be fined or imprisoned or both if the child improperly discharges, possesses or exhibits the firearm."
WI statute 175.37[33]
Upon the retail commercial sale or retail commercial transfer of any firearm, the seller or transferor shall provide to the buyer or transferee the following written warning in block letters not less than one-fourth inch in height: "IF YOU LEAVE A LOADED FIREARM WITHIN THE REACH OR EASY ACCESS OF A CHILD YOU MAY BE FINED OR IMPRISONED OR BOTH IF THE CHILD IMPROPERLY DISCHARGES, POSSESSES OR EXHIBITS THE FIREARM."
WI statute 948.60[34]
Defenses to prosecution under this statute:
  • Target practice under the supervision of an adult
    • Members of armed forces or police under 18 in the line of duty
    • Hunting (either with an adult or having passed hunter's safety)
For hunting purposes, the following exceptions to the age limit apply, as specified in statute 29.304[35] for firearms with barrels 12" or longer.
  • under 10 may not hunt with a firearm or bow under any circumstances
    • under 10 can only possess firearm/bow in Hunter Safety class, or while cased/unloaded and under adult supervision while going to/from Hunter Safety class, or while under adult supervision while at a target range.
    • anyone age 10 or over may hunt when accompanied by an adult (within arms reach, both must be licensed, only one firearm/bow between the adult and mentor (no hunter safety course requirement for the mentored hunter).
    • 12-13 may hunt when accompanied by an adult and the child has successfully completed a Hunter Safety class.
    • 12-13 may possess firearm when accompanied by an adult, or while transporting cased/unloaded firearm to/from Hunter Safety class, or in Hunter Safety class
    • 14-16 is the same as 12-13, except Hunter Safety graduates can hunt and possess firearms (rifles/shotguns) without adult supervision.
School students shall be suspended until their expulsion hearing if they possess a firearm in school or during a school event (except if the student is participating in a Hunter Safety class). State law requires a minimum one-year expulsion for this offense. Statute 120.13(1)(bm)[36] and 120.13(1)(c)2m. In addition, the student's driver's license may be suspended for two years under Statute 938.34(14q).[37] This suspension also applies to students who make bomb threats or having CCW violations in taxpayer-owned buildings. § The age range has changed for Minors. Link included to Wisconsin statute. [38]
LOLOL

Nothing in there applies to the teen terrorist, ya fucking moron. :cuckoo:

You are confused Moon Bat.

It was self defense, which is not terrorism. I shit you not. Go look it up.
Faun doesn't believe people are allowed to defend themselves.
Fucking moron, of course I believe people are allowed to defend themselves. Do so legally, and you avoid prison. Do so illegally, like the RW teen terrorist did, and you go to prison.
You support a domestic terrorist group descending upon a city in order to loot and burn. You support a registered child rapist trying to kill a 17 year boy but not the boy saving his own life.

What absolute nerve you have talking about legality.
Wrong, moron. I don't support any looting or rioting. That doesn't give that little RW terrorist the right to kill others.

Can you site that?

I'm not the one suing,,,

sorry it doesnt,,,

ignorantly,,,

Not my fault you're ignorant.

You ask me for my opinion and I respond. That's kind of how a message board works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back