Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the 1:22 mark on the video...Colin Noir is a lawyer...

He doesn't sound very optimistic about it.

I expect him to be in violation of this law.

If you look at the law you will see that it is so vague that any lawyer could drive a truck through it. Kyle has a dream team legal representation. Just ask Nick Sandmann how good they are. I contributed to his defense yesterday. All Americans should.

If he is somehow guilty of possessing a gun that he should have been carrying because of his age that "crime" sure as hell ain't murder. The killing of the Communists was clear cut self defense. He never should have been charge. The Moon Bat DA is an asshole for charging him. Shame on her!

What's vague about it? The law seems perfectly clear on that infraction. "Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor."

"that 'crime' sure as hell ain't murder"

Who said a class A misdemeanor is murder? Of course it's not the same thing. I think he's going to get a relatively light sentence of 9 months.

most likely just a fine and a slap on the wrist,,,
and then he can sue the city for allowing violent riots to happen unopposed,,,

And...with Nick Sandmann's lawyer...sue all of the news networks who called him a racist and white supremacist..........

FOX news just played the whole video and it clearly showed that the boy was justified and it was self defense. The first shots were fired by your peaceful protesters at him...

Which "whole video"? There is a multitude of videos.

First shots were at Rosenbaum, or do you have something that indicates clearly that is different?

sweetie I posted the article that said the first shots were not at rosenbaum but at rittenhouse,,,

or dont you trust the NYT???

You don’t understand Republicans are supposed to lay down and die

I'm not a republican,,,and they can go fuck themselves,,,

Who the f said you were republican

If you look at the law you will see that it is so vague that any lawyer could drive a truck through it. Kyle has a dream team legal representation. Just ask Nick Sandmann how good they are. I contributed to his defense yesterday. All Americans should.

If he is somehow guilty of possessing a gun that he should have been carrying because of his age that "crime" sure as hell ain't murder. The killing of the Communists was clear cut self defense. He never should have been charge. The Moon Bat DA is an asshole for charging him. Shame on her!

What's vague about it? The law seems perfectly clear on that infraction. "Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor."

Who said a class A misdemeanor is murder? Of course it's not the same thing. I think he's going to get a relatively light sentence of 9 months.

And...with Nick Sandmann's lawyer...sue all of the news networks who called him a racist and white supremacist..........

FOX news just played the whole video and it clearly showed that the boy was justified and it was self defense. The first shots were fired by your peaceful protesters at him...

His defense team will kick the ass of the prosecutor.

He never should have been charged in the first place. That woman DA was an asshole. Shame on her!

She did it to appease the domestic terrorists rioting in the streets.

First shots were at Rosenbaum, or do you have something that indicates clearly that is different?

sweetie I posted the article that said the first shots were not at rosenbaum but at rittenhouse,,,

or dont you trust the NYT???

Haven't seen it, this thread moves fast, I will look for it.

Which networks called
Update: Here's the suspect:
rittenhouse-1.jpg

It is still unclear whether this is a right-wing militia member or a left-wing protester belonging to a group such as antifa.
Liability would be very high for police if found to be giving right-wing militia members the right to kill. But let's not rush to judgment.
Details should be revealed soon:
Geez...he is just a kid. And he is going to have to live with this the rest of his life. Where the hell were his parents?
More kids need to do what this kid did.. he’s a hero
Murder does make a hero.

No 17 year old should have been put in that position or allowed to bring a gun that to a protest, you sick ****! They are not mature, they do not have good judgement, he got in way over his head, and ended two lives and ruined his own forever. And from all accounts he doesn’t seem like a bad kid! Where in the hell were his parents? How did he get a gun?
If you had watched the videos and read the articles you would know the answers to those questions. He works In Kenosha was helping clean graffiti after work, he also had plans to provide medic assistance to protesters. He and friends were asked to guard the business he was at,and was provided the gun by his friend. He was targeted And attacked by the rioters because he was protecting a business they wanted to destroy.

At least 16 shots were fired during said attack not from his gun...including the first shot that started the whole thing.

I already pointed out he was carrying a medic bag. Like I said, I don't think he is a bad kid. But a lot of idiotic decisions were made by "adults". He should NOT have armed (that was illegal) and should not have been guarding a business. He's a minor.

And there are more questions.

There was a curfew. That is usually a pretty good tool in preventing riots.

Why were the demonstrators out there after the curfew?

Why were armed citizens out there after curfew?

Why were the police out there - doing nothing to disperse the crowd, but passing out water to this private militia?

Why did the police allow an armed suspect (and, if you watch one of the videos, it shows demonstrators calling to the police that Rittenhouse had just shot someone) - walk on past and go home?

There was a lot wrong here that could have easily been prevented if people did their jobs, and that doesn't even touch on what happened with Blake. Heads ought to roll.
you called him a murderer now youre calling him a good kid,,,
WTF!!!

And you are overly literal when it suits you. I said from the start I don't think he was a bad kid, but killing those people should not have happened and he should not have been there. Your main tool in defending this is to shred the characters of the dead folks so as to justify killing.

Maybe if those criminals...and yes, at least two of them were convicted criminals...hadn't tried to attack him they would still be alive...that's on them, not him....

That's an unproven claim so far. One, from what I read (the first guy he shot who was unarmed) had a 2002 conviction for statutory rape. Do you have something more definite and provable, like maybe a mainstream (even Fox) article showing they were convicted criminals? Haven't seen it, so I'm asking seriously because there is a lot of fakery flying around.

When someone guns down a person what does a crowd usually do? Run and scream, go after the shooter, attempt to subdue the shooter (and it's noteworthy that the police appeared to be doing NOTHING other than letting him walk away).

If someone has any sort of criminal record, does that in and of itself make them a legitimate target in your eyes? Does political ideology in and of itself make them a legitimate target? (lots of accusations flying around calling them commies yada yada as if that means it's ok to kill).

back to twisting the facts I see,,,

Which "facts"?

he didnt gun someone down for starters,,,he killed a guy that was chasing him trying to take his gun and when he got cornered he fired in self defense,,,

same goes for the other two,,

now stop lying,,,

No....what ma

Which networks called
Update: Here's the suspect:
rittenhouse-1.jpg

It is still unclear whether this is a right-wing militia member or a left-wing protester belonging to a group such as antifa.
Liability would be very high for police if found to be giving right-wing militia members the right to kill. But let's not rush to judgment.
Details should be revealed soon:
Geez...he is just a kid. And he is going to have to live with this the rest of his life. Where the hell were his parents?
More kids need to do what this kid did.. he’s a hero
Murder does make a hero.

No 17 year old should have been put in that position or allowed to bring a gun that to a protest, you sick ****! They are not mature, they do not have good judgement, he got in way over his head, and ended two lives and ruined his own forever. And from all accounts he doesn’t seem like a bad kid! Where in the hell were his parents? How did he get a gun?
If you had watched the videos and read the articles you would know the answers to those questions. He works In Kenosha was helping clean graffiti after work, he also had plans to provide medic assistance to protesters. He and friends were asked to guard the business he was at,and was provided the gun by his friend. He was targeted And attacked by the rioters because he was protecting a business they wanted to destroy.

At least 16 shots were fired during said attack not from his gun...including the first shot that started the whole thing.

I already pointed out he was carrying a medic bag. Like I said, I don't think he is a bad kid. But a lot of idiotic decisions were made by "adults". He should NOT have armed (that was illegal) and should not have been guarding a business. He's a minor.

And there are more questions.

There was a curfew. That is usually a pretty good tool in preventing riots.

Why were the demonstrators out there after the curfew?

Why were armed citizens out there after curfew?

Why were the police out there - doing nothing to disperse the crowd, but passing out water to this private militia?

Why did the police allow an armed suspect (and, if you watch one of the videos, it shows demonstrators calling to the police that Rittenhouse had just shot someone) - walk on past and go home?

There was a lot wrong here that could have easily been prevented if people did their jobs, and that doesn't even touch on what happened with Blake. Heads ought to roll.
you called him a murderer now youre calling him a good kid,,,
WTF!!!

And you are overly literal when it suits you. I said from the start I don't think he was a bad kid, but killing those people should not have happened and he should not have been there. Your main tool in defending this is to shred the characters of the dead folks so as to justify killing.

Maybe if those criminals...and yes, at least two of them were convicted criminals...hadn't tried to attack him they would still be alive...that's on them, not him....

That's an unproven claim so far. One, from what I read (the first guy he shot who was unarmed) had a 2002 conviction for statutory rape. Do you have something more definite and provable, like maybe a mainstream (even Fox) article showing they were convicted criminals? Haven't seen it, so I'm asking seriously because there is a lot of fakery flying around.

When someone guns down a person what does a crowd usually do? Run and scream, go after the shooter, attempt to subdue the shooter (and it's noteworthy that the police appeared to be doing NOTHING other than letting him walk away).

If someone has any sort of criminal record, does that in and of itself make them a legitimate target in your eyes? Does political ideology in and of itself make them a legitimate target? (lots of accusations flying around calling them commies yada yada as if that means it's ok to kill).

No, what made them legitimate targets is when the first one tried to grab his gun, which the reporter on the scene stated happened in the first shot fired....and then when the other two...hit him with the skateboard, and the other came at him with a gun in his hand........

Yeah, those would be the reasons they were targets......considering their past criminal activity wouldn't have been known, but their current violent assaults against him caused him to react to protect himself....especially the last two when he was on the ground and they attacked him.

16 shots were fired at him. Including the 1st that started the whole thing. Clearly you haven’t watched the videos and read the articles and are trolling at this point.

"(a) For a Class A misdemeanor, a fine not to exceed $10,000 or imprisonment not to exceed 9 months, or both."

There's nothing to sue over. He broke the law and that's what the punishment is.

you can sue for anything,,and in his case he has a long list of options including the MSM,,

He could. But it would be a waste of time and resources against the city. He has no case against them.

You'd have to point to something specific from the MSM for me to form an opinion.

theyve lied constantly about the facts of the case,,,,

Which facts did they lie about?

Well...very likely that he is a racist and white supremacist....those accusations will likely be actionable before this is done...after all, he now has Nick Sandmann's lawyer on his legal team.

Can you site that?

"(a) For a Class A misdemeanor, a fine not to exceed $10,000 or imprisonment not to exceed 9 months, or both."

There's nothing to sue over. He broke the law and that's what the punishment is.

you can sue for anything,,and in his case he has a long list of options including the MSM,,

He could. But it would be a waste of time and resources against the city. He has no case against them.

You'd have to point to something specific from the MSM for me to form an opinion.

that he was there to shoot protesters is one of them,,,not to mention the whole chain of events,,,

Can you site that?

16 shits were fired at him. Including the 1st that started the whole thing. Clearly you haven’t watched the videos and read the articles and are trolling at this point.

I've looked at some videos and read some articles. You have one in particular in mind? I doubt you have read or watched everything either.

Well...very likely that he is a racist and white supremacist....those accusations will likely be actionable before this is done...after all, he now has Nick Sandmann's lawyer on his legal team.

Can you site that?

No, heard it though...one of their commentators.......

THE VIDEO JUST SHOWN BY FOX NEWS SHOWS THE ROUND HITTING THE GROUND AT HIS FEET PRIOR TO HIM FIRING A SHOT...

that he was there to shoot protesters is one of them,,,not to mention the whole chain of events,,,

Can you site that?

why waste my time AGAIN all you will do is deny and claim a biased source,,

your minds are made up regardless of the proof proving you wrong,,,

Well, unfortunately I can not read any of the NYT articles as it requires a subscription at this point.

THE VIDEO JUST SHOWN BY FOX NEWS SHOWS THE ROUND HITTING THE GROUND AT HIS FEET PRIOR TO HIM FIRING A SHOT...

they wont care,,,

Can you site that?

No, heard it though...one of their commentators.......

Well he kind of needs evidence if he's going to have a legitimate counter-case to sue them over.

I think he's going to get his 9 months and that will be that.

Link?

Yeah.....another Republican made rich by the lying democrat party press....I hope he gets more than Sandmann did....

Unlikely, because unlike Sandmann, Rittenhouse WAS engaged in illegal activity and he DID kill people. Reckless homicide was one of the charges.

Yeah.....another Republican made rich by the lying democrat party press....I hope he gets more than Sandmann did....

Unlikely, because unlike Sandmann, Rittenhouse WAS engaged in illegal activity and he DID kill people. Reckless homicide was one of the charges.

What was reckless about the homicide he was attacked

those charges were without any investigation and will most likely be dismissed because once its investigated it will be proven self defense,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back