Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZomboMeme_28082020063709_jpg-1566433.JPG
LOL

Your idea of what men do is sucking cock in prison?? Thst's what that little terrorist is gonna be doing for the rest of his life.
You wish to see a 17 year old boy forced to suck cocks.
There are words I could use to describe what you promote and the loathing I feel, but I cannot use them here.
You must an imbecile if you don't know that's what goes on in prisons.
I'm not the one promoting the rape of children, here.

You are.
More nonsense. He'll be an adult when he goes to prison.
He's not going dear----------

The DA and cops in Illinois are protecting him and the charges are only meant to do so at this point.

secondly, do you really think Trump or the trumpers and soccer moms would allow the beasts to lock up this sweet boy who cleans up graffetti and carries around a med kit and wears patriotic clogs. HUn, the boy signals you goofy anti american communists/anarchists end----he is a rallying point now.
He killed people. And one of those people was a citizen trying to disarm a shooter, someone you normally support.

Creates an ethical dilemma a doesnt it? One person, wh would be considered an shooter shooting in self defense and another citizen trying to disarm an active shooter, gets killed.

If the politics were reversed, you would defend the citizen trying to take down a shooter. At the time no one could he wasnt just some militant nut.

Yeah, he killed people that deserved to be killed. There's no "ethical dilemma." Every valid system of ethics says you allowed to defend yourself. The guy you refer to wasn't "trying to disarm an active shooter." He was trying to kill an innocent person.

You're posting bullshit lies and propaganda.
Her rhetoric is going to get more shot
Dims are encouraging these murderers.
Yes they are. And they know they are.

LOL

Your idea of what men do is sucking cock in prison?? Thst's what that little terrorist is gonna be doing for the rest of his life.
You wish to see a 17 year old boy forced to suck cocks.
There are words I could use to describe what you promote and the loathing I feel, but I cannot use them here.
You must an imbecile if you don't know that's what goes on in prisons.
I'm not the one promoting the rape of children, here.

You are.
More nonsense. He'll be an adult when he goes to prison.
He's not going dear----------

The DA and cops in Illinois are protecting him and the charges are only meant to do so at this point.

secondly, do you really think Trump or the trumpers and soccer moms would allow the beasts to lock up this sweet boy who cleans up graffetti and carries around a med kit and wears patriotic clogs. HUn, the boy signals you goofy anti american communists/anarchists end----he is a rallying point now.
He killed people. And one of those people was a citizen trying to disarm a shooter, someone you normally support.

Creates an ethical dilemma a doesnt it? One person, wh would be considered an shooter shooting in self defense and another citizen trying to disarm an active shooter, gets killed.

If the politics were reversed, you would defend the citizen trying to take down a shooter. At the time no one could he wasnt just some militant nut.
The guy with the gun that had his arm shot up admitted in social media that he was “sorry he didn’t get the chance to kill him“. He was not trying to “ disarm” him. Again you are lying.

We had a home-invasion back in the late 80's. The guy was caught down the street. The police came around and advised my father to get a gun, and that if someone breaks into your house with you in it, you should (I quote) "shoot to kill".

Slobbers the USMB fucking moron.
icon_rolleyes.gif

It all on video ... Rosenbaum chased across the front of a boarded up auto shop. The teen murderer ran in between 2 cars where Rosenbaum followed and got shot as he got near the teen murderer. It was then the teen murderer shot Rosenbaum and then continued walking between those same two cars, emerging past them and then circling around the car on the left. That shows he was not cornered. He just stopped running.
You can't tell that from the video. It's too shaky and too distant.
LOLOLOL

Fucking moron ... even the charging document that's been released describes what I just described is in the video....

The video shows that as they cross the parking lot, Rosenbaum appears to throw an object at the defendant. The object does not hit the defendant and a second video shows, based on where the object landed, that it was a plastic bag. Rosenbaum appears to be unarmed for the duration of this video. A review of the second video shows that the defendant and Rosenbaum continue to move across the parking lot and approach the front of a black car parked in the lot. A loud bang is heard on the video, then a male shouts, “Fuck you!”, then Rosenbaum appears to continue to approach the defendant and gets in near proximity to the defendant when 4 more loud bangs are heard. Rosenbaum then falls to the ground. The defendant then circles behind the black car and approaches Rosenbaum. Rosenbaum remains on the ground. McGinnis also approaches, removes his shirt, and attempts to render aid to Rosenbaum. The defendant appears to get on his cell phone and place a call. Another male approaches, and the defendant turns and begins to run away from the scene. As the defendant is running away, he can be heard saying on the phone, “I just killed somebody.”

There is something seriously wrong with your deformed brain that you deny what you see with your own eyes.
You can't see from the video that Kyle shot Rosenbaum. The police description doesn't say that because they couldn't tell either. It says four shots rang out, and then Rosenbaum then falls to the ground. It doesn't say Kyle shot Rosenbaum four times.

Once again, you lie.
Fucking moron, the teen murderer confessed on the spot...

"I just killed somebody." ~ Kyle Rittenhouse
Killing is one thing. Murder is another.
Shooting someone 4 times, including a shot in the back, is murder, not self defense, fucking moron.

Shit stain....it is sounding more and more like someone else shot the guy in the back......you moron.......
Nope, there's no evidence anyone else shot Rosenbaum in the back.

Because they can't win by being straight and to the point without calling people names.
I did not call anybody a name, that makes you the person who can not win a point by being straight.

Hypocrites are the ones that accuse others of what they do. At the least you are a hypocrite. At the least you seem pretty fucking stupid.

You can not go back to the original posts and prove I lied or called someone a name, seeings how you can not do that, that makes you complete idiot.

then wheres the comment I was responding to for context of my words???
What was the context of your original statement? It was simply, a dumb witted thing to say. Right? Tell, me, what was the context of your statement? You were simply trolling, flaming, obfuscating, right. You did not engage, debate, or discuss. Personally, I think you are a moron. Nothing more, otherwise you could of done more than flame my post. And that is the context of your statement, it was a flame of my comment. Nothing more.

You take offence to me asking you a question and you try to frame it as if I took you out of context? Grow up moron.

to bad nothing you just said happened in this case,,,
No? How did a 17 year old end up in the middle of a riot with an AR-15? It just formed around him while he was picking roses?
why did you pull my comment out of context???
I shortened the post and asked a specific question directly related to what you stated. So, how did it happen, how did the kid end up in the middle of a riot with an assault rifle?

icon_rolleyes.gif

It all on video ... Rosenbaum chased across the front of a boarded up auto shop. The teen murderer ran in between 2 cars where Rosenbaum followed and got shot as he got near the teen murderer. It was then the teen murderer shot Rosenbaum and then continued walking between those same two cars, emerging past them and then circling around the car on the left. That shows he was not cornered. He just stopped running.
LOLOLOL

Fucking moron ... even the charging document that's been released describes what I just described is in the video....

The video shows that as they cross the parking lot, Rosenbaum appears to throw an object at the defendant. The object does not hit the defendant and a second video shows, based on where the object landed, that it was a plastic bag. Rosenbaum appears to be unarmed for the duration of this video. A review of the second video shows that the defendant and Rosenbaum continue to move across the parking lot and approach the front of a black car parked in the lot. A loud bang is heard on the video, then a male shouts, “Fuck you!”, then Rosenbaum appears to continue to approach the defendant and gets in near proximity to the defendant when 4 more loud bangs are heard. Rosenbaum then falls to the ground. The defendant then circles behind the black car and approaches Rosenbaum. Rosenbaum remains on the ground. McGinnis also approaches, removes his shirt, and attempts to render aid to Rosenbaum. The defendant appears to get on his cell phone and place a call. Another male approaches, and the defendant turns and begins to run away from the scene. As the defendant is running away, he can be heard saying on the phone, “I just killed somebody.”

There is something seriously wrong with your deformed brain that you deny what you see with your own eyes.
You can't see from the video that Kyle shot Rosenbaum. The police description doesn't say that because they couldn't tell either. It says four shots rang out, and then Rosenbaum then falls to the ground. It doesn't say Kyle shot Rosenbaum four times.

Once again, you lie.

Shooting someone 4 times, including a shot in the back, is murder, not self defense, fucking moron.

Shit stain....it is sounding more and more like someone else shot the guy in the back......you moron.......

You mean except for the guy who may have shot at the hispanic kid with the rifle...right?

to bad nothing you just said happened in this case,,,
No? How did a 17 year old end up in the middle of a riot with an AR-15? It just formed around him while he was picking roses?
why did you pull my comment out of context???
I shortened the post and asked a specific question directly related to what you stated. So, how did it happen, how did the kid end up in the middle of a riot with an assault rifle?
you pulled my comment away from what I was responding to,,,

Ive seen pricks like you before so fuck off i dont have time for you,,,

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOLOL

Once again, you lie.

its developing quickly,,,theres video of someone behind rosenbaum firing his way,,,

Speaking of which, I think there's a playbook forming on how to murder.

1. Instigate someone.
2. Wait for them to attack you.
3. Shoot them.
That's called "provocation with intent", and it's illegal.

Make sure you tell George Zimmerman.
How dare he call the cops on a druggy thief and a guy with a history of attacking other people. It is all zimmermans fault for daring to care about his community and try to stop the violent criminals which trayvon absolutely was.

PUll your head out of the sand and get a clue...buy a vowel if you have to.

Yes, a prick able to outsmart and outwit you, that will not let you pull your immature irrelevant antics. Able to point out that you are nothing more than a moron. Yes you have seen pricks like me before, hell, you have responded to my posts before! So no fucking shit! You have seen me before, in these threads, calling you a dumbass!

Your post was, "none of that happened". The context? You replied to my post, which means nothing in my post happened? My post said the kid took an assault rifle to a riot and killed somebody. None of that happened? How did he get there? Magic? Fairies? Be upset, the context was not lost, I called you out and you can not respond.

1. Instigate someone.
3. Shoot them.

How dare he call the cops on a druggy thief and a guy with a history of attacking other people. It is all zimmermans fault for daring to care about his community and try to stop the violent criminals which trayvon absolutely was.

Martin wasn’t doing anything wrong.

Call the cops and leave it alone. Let them handle it. We don't need pretend cops instigating problems that leave other people dead.

Yes, a prick able to outsmart and outwit you, that will not let you pull your immature irrelevant antics. Able to point out that you are nothing more than a moron. Yes you have seen pricks like me before, hell, you have responded to my posts before! So no fucking shit! You have seen me before, in these threads, calling you a dumbass!

Your post was, "none of that happened". The context? You replied to my post, which means nothing in my post happened? My post said the kid took an assault rifle to a riot and killed somebody. None of that happened? How did he get there? Magic? Fairies? Be upset, the context was not lost, I called you out and you can not respond.
sorry not interested in anymore mind games from dishonest skanks,,,
now fuck off,,,

1. Instigate someone.
3. Shoot them.

he was beating a guys head into the concrete,,,

he worked in the town and the property owner asked them for help,,,

Link please.
I really wish you mother fuckers would educate yourself before commenting,,,

Interesting line at the end; Jesse Jackson and others want the police chief fired for not immediately taking the kid into custody, but I haven't heard them call for the firing of any of these DAs who have been playing catch an
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOLOL

Once again, you lie.

Well, that is certainly not necessarily true.
It does, and always will, depend upon the totality of the circumstances.

1. Instigate someone.
3. Shoot them.

Zimmerman started an unnecessary altercation. Then he got his butt kicked. Then he killed him.

At the 1:22 mark on the video...Colin Noir is a lawyer...

He doesn't sound very optimistic about it.

I expect him to be in violation of this law.

Could be, and they may hang him on that since they are likely going to fail on the murder charges.

Seems pretty clear to me that he was in violation of that law. Not much wiggle room there. "Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor."

They're going to try to get him on the pre-meditated thing, which I believe is likely true, but will be extremely difficult for the prosecutors to actually prove. Personally, I don't see the murder charges sticking.

I don't see how they get Pre-meditated since in each case he was the one being attacked by the mob.....the reporter was an eye witness to the first provocation, and we have video of the mob attacking him while he was on the ground.

Well he went out of his way to defend a car dealership that he had no connection with. And it can at least be debated how much of a threat the first guy was. Initial claims were that he threw a Molotov cocktail, but I don't think that was the case.

I would argue that he was looking for a fight. He wanted an excuse to use deadly force in self-defense. Kind of like the Florida shooter at the convenient store.

But, even though I believe that may very well be true, I don't think it can be proven. So I think they'll try that, but I don't expect it to stick.

You think he was the one looking for a fight? Not the guy who kept coming at him on multiple videos, the guy who kept aggressing towards armed people? And then chased him?
You think the kid was the one who was there looking to start trouble?

Seriously...… wtf is wrong with you?

It's not an either/or.

The ones who got shot were definitely looking for a fight. No question about that.

I've done security work for a large part of my life, nearly all of it if you count the military...… is a bouncer in a nighclub "looking for a fight"? Yes.
Is he ready willing and able to deal with one? Yes.
Is he there to "instigate" one? No.

There is a fundamental difference here between the rioters who showed up intending to do damage and cause carnage, and the folks who showed up ready and willing to prevent them from doing so.

Does the bouncer of the night club travel across state lines to defend a club he has no connection with just for fun?

How does that distinction make a difference?

He shows up heavily armed in a different state to defend a car lot he has no connection to. Looks like an excuse to me. That's my opinion.

excuse to do what??/
two of the guys he shot came from further away,,,

and he had a single gun,,thats not heavily armed in my book

Excuse to shoot someone.

I'm not talking about victims 2 and 3. Just the first one.

I didn't ask for your personal definition of heavily armed.

the first one attacked him and tried to take his gun,,,

your definition sucks and is highly inaccurate,,,

What's the accurate definition of "highly armed"? Make sure you site your source.

Why did you say "highly armed" rather than simply "armed"?

You seem to be trying to craft a narrative.

Change it to armed if it makes you feel better. It's just minor semantics to me.

It is, but it's a step in a direction and it's a step I believe you're taking deliberately.

1. Instigate someone.
3. Shoot them.

Zimmerman started an unnecessary altercation. Then he got his butt kicked. Then he killed him.
martin attacked him,,,

At the 1:22 mark on the video...Colin Noir is a lawyer...

He doesn't sound very optimistic about it.

I expect him to be in violation of this law.

Could be, and they may hang him on that since they are likely going to fail on the murder charges.

Seems pretty clear to me that he was in violation of that law. Not much wiggle room there. "Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor."

They're going to try to get him on the pre-meditated thing, which I believe is likely true, but will be extremely difficult for the prosecutors to actually prove. Personally, I don't see the murder charges sticking.

I don't see how they get Pre-meditated since in each case he was the one being attacked by the mob.....the reporter was an eye witness to the first provocation, and we have video of the mob attacking him while he was on the ground.

Well he went out of his way to defend a car dealership that he had no connection with. And it can at least be debated how much of a threat the first guy was. Initial claims were that he threw a Molotov cocktail, but I don't think that was the case.

I would argue that he was looking for a fight. He wanted an excuse to use deadly force in self-defense. Kind of like the Florida shooter at the convenient store.

But, even though I believe that may very well be true, I don't think it can be proven. So I think they'll try that, but I don't expect it to stick.

You think he was the one looking for a fight? Not the guy who kept coming at him on multiple videos, the guy who kept aggressing towards armed people? And then chased him?
You think the kid was the one who was there looking to start trouble?

Seriously...… wtf is wrong with you?

It's not an either/or.

The ones who got shot were definitely looking for a fight. No question about that.

I've done security work for a large part of my life, nearly all of it if you count the military...… is a bouncer in a nighclub "looking for a fight"? Yes.
Is he ready willing and able to deal with one? Yes.
Is he there to "instigate" one? No.

There is a fundamental difference here between the rioters who showed up intending to do damage and cause carnage, and the folks who showed up ready and willing to prevent them from doing so.

Does the bouncer of the night club travel across state lines to defend a club he has no connection with just for fun?

How does that distinction make a difference?

He shows up heavily armed in a different state to defend a car lot he has no connection to. Looks like an excuse to me. That's my opinion.

excuse to do what??/
two of the guys he shot came from further away,,,

and he had a single gun,,thats not heavily armed in my book

Excuse to shoot someone.

I'm not talking about victims 2 and 3. Just the first one.

I didn't ask for your personal definition of heavily armed.

the first one attacked him and tried to take his gun,,,

your definition sucks and is highly inaccurate,,,

What's the accurate definition of "highly armed"? Make sure you site your source.

Why did you say "highly armed" rather than simply "armed"?

You seem to be trying to craft a narrative.

Change it to armed if it makes you feel better. It's just minor semantics to me.

It is, but it's a step in a direction and it's a step I believe you're taking deliberately.

That's fine. Have fun with that. Makes no difference to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back