Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You always are confused about things like this.

You can kill a fucking felon Commie if he is trying to bash you over the head or chasing after you with a Glock.

It is called self defense. I shit you not. Go look it up.

Nobody is going to buy this kid travelled 22 miles with an illegal gun and was just happened into trouble.

Of course not. We know how lazy you are. And how big a liar and racist you are. No lawsuits. Giving water is your pathetic evidence? Weak. Self defense will see charges dropped and you cry.

The point is, a Curfew was in effect.

The KPD (already notorious for corruption and racism) let a militia of white Wannabes show up with their guns...despite the fact they were supposed to be enforcing a curfew and keeping people off the streets.

In short, for a CIVIL SUIT, the families of the people killed have a slam dunk case against the city. The deaths were the foreseeable results of their negligence.

Between that and the money they are going to end up paying Blake's family, Kenosha is going to be broke.

Kyle has two Commie kills and one wounded with his $500 AR with a $30 optic.

Meanwhile I have $100K in firearms with most of my ARs being $1500-$2000 in value and I don't have jackshit in fighting Communism in the US.

Kyle is Da Man!

I'm sure he did what you would never have the BALLS to do, but he probably set your side back a long way.

People don't like rioting, but they like thugs in the street murdering people even less.

F767D92E-A905-468C-B051-7CC4E6D4B5A0.jpeg

I feel bad for anybody that messes with this kid the way he can handle a rifle wow, He shot the guys arm off When he was about to get shot point blank

How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them
Arrest all of us! We need to fight back!
What was the "child" doing with a gun?
The "teenager", or "youth", was making sure he didn't get his ass beat to death, apparently.

That's what happens when mayors and governors don't stop the riots, people defend their property....using....
Self-Defense and the Castle Doctrine
Wisconsin law
allows deadly force in self-defense in the limited circumstances where the person defending themselves “reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm” to their person.

I tried to read your post.

I couldn't get past the ridiculous lie in the first part of the first sentence.

Tell me what property a 17 year old child who lives in a different state owns?

The child isn't even from Wisconsin. How can he be protecting his property if he doesn't even live there?

What property of value does that 17 year old child own that those protesters were harming?

You are so full of garbage.
You still haven't figured out that that the DEM BRown shirt communists and BLM are harming everyone with their riots, looting, burning, attacking, and murdering....

I feel bad for anybody that messes with this kid the way he can handle a rifle wow, He shot the guys arm off When he was about to get shot point blank

He will never have the right to own a gun again....lol

guaranteed a condition to his plea

Just to emphasize how disgusting the Trump fascists here are ... skateboard guy attacked the Trump cult shooter _after_ that terrorist had shot someone. _After_.

The Trump cult here is literally saying that it's wrong to defend yourself against a terrorist shooter, provided that shooter is a Trump cultist. They literally think they have a license to freely kill their political opponents. Violent fascist psychopaths, every last one of them.
Was it before or after? What was the skateboard guy doing there?

That's what happens when mayors and governors don't stop the riots, people defend their property....using....
Self-Defense and the Castle Doctrine
Wisconsin law
allows deadly force in self-defense in the limited circumstances where the person defending themselves “reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm” to their person.

I tried to read your post.

I couldn't get past the ridiculous lie in the first part of the first sentence.

Tell me what property a 17 year old child who lives in a different state owns?

The child isn't even from Wisconsin. How can he be protecting his property if he doesn't even live there?

What property of value does that 17 year old child own that those protesters were harming?

You are so full of garbage.
You still haven't figured out that that the DEM BRown shirt communists and BLM are harming everyone with their riots, looting, burning, attacking, and murdering....
Thats because white supremacists were seen entering Kenosha to vandalize and hurt protesters.
And, across the USA, white supremacists have infiltrated police departments.

Yea no way in hell that kid was born to handle a gun, he will be a cop.. he did nothing wrong

How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them
Defending himself against the terrorists in BLM....
You all have the strangest concept of self-defense. You're not defending yourself if you grab a gun, drive 20 miles to the melee in order to insert yourself into a volatile situation where you then use your weapon that you're not old enough to have to defend private property that's not even your own.

From my perspective that makes him the terrorist. It's questionable whether he could legally be in possession of the weapon he was carrying since he's not yet 18 and if he was indeed committing a crime by having it then everything that happened afterwards happened while he was in the commission of a crime.
I see it as someone who was trained with a rifile since he was a baby, going to protect business and elderly from getting attacked from the democrat mob. And did a great job, the new shot heard round the world.
Still illegal for him to be in possession of a firearm in Wisconsin.
And what does that have to do with this thread?
It's a pity you don't understand, comrade.
He was charged with murder that’s what we’re talking about are you saying he doesn’t have a right to self-defense because he’s 17 answer the question dude what are you afraid of?

This has been addressed. We will have to wait for everything to sort itself out but you generally can not claim self defense while committing a crime.
Are you saying the shootees checked his ID? Was there a ID check to get in the riot? Lol

You understand what I'm saying.
No I don’t, You’re saying he was attacked because he was 17 and caring a weapon and that is a crime how did they know he was 17 how do you know they were aware of that law how do you know they checked his ID please provide some information

He was attacked while committing a crime. The odds are not good that he will be able to claim self defense.

I think that someone in the protest shot those people, then blamed it on the kid...

So, there you have it. More left wing communists killing each other...

That will be easy enough to determine.

There will have to be an investigation, and not some demand for a rush...There are reports that a rioter drew down on him before he shot anyone, so let's see.

You always are confused about things like this.

You can kill a fucking felon Commie if he is trying to bash you over the head or chasing after you with a Glock.

It is called self defense. I shit you not. Go look it up.

Nobody is going to buy this kid travelled 22 miles with an illegal gun and was just happened into trouble.

It is more believable then the left's stupid narrative that right wingers are responsible for the rioting....

Defending himself against the terrorists in BLM....
You all have the strangest concept of self-defense. You're not defending yourself if you grab a gun, drive 20 miles to the melee in order to insert yourself into a volatile situation where you then use your weapon that you're not old enough to have to defend private property that's not even your own.

From my perspective that makes him the terrorist. It's questionable whether he could legally be in possession of the weapon he was carrying since he's not yet 18 and if he was indeed committing a crime by having it then everything that happened afterwards happened while he was in the commission of a crime.
I see it as someone who was trained with a rifile since he was a baby, going to protect business and elderly from getting attacked from the democrat mob. And did a great job, the new shot heard round the world.
Still illegal for him to be in possession of a firearm in Wisconsin.
And what does that have to do with this thread?
It's a pity you don't understand, comrade.
He was charged with murder that’s what we’re talking about are you saying he doesn’t have a right to self-defense because he’s 17 answer the question dude what are you afraid of?

This has been addressed. We will have to wait for everything to sort itself out but you generally can not claim self defense while committing a crime.
Are you saying the shootees checked his ID? Was there a ID check to get in the riot? Lol

You understand what I'm saying.
No I don’t, You’re saying he was attacked because he was 17 and caring a weapon and that is a crime how did they know he was 17 how do you know they were aware of that law how do you know they checked his ID please provide some information

He was attacked while committing a crime. The odds are not good that he will be able to claim self defense.

I think that someone in the protest shot those people, then blamed it on the kid...

So, there you have it. More left wing communists killing each other...
The kid himself says you're an idiot... "I just killed someone." ~ teen murderer

Really? let me see a quote or something....

Yea no way in hell that kid was born to handle a gun, he will be a cop.. he did nothing wrong

You tell that to the DA who has to run in kenosha lol

They will do their utmost to fuck t hat kid up, irrelevant of how they really feel about it

The people want it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back