Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them
Arrest all of us! We need to fight back!
What was the "child" doing with a gun?
Defending himself against the terrorists in BLM....
You all have the strangest concept of self-defense. You're not defending yourself if you grab a gun, drive 20 miles to the melee in order to insert yourself into a volatile situation where you then use your weapon that you're not old enough to have to defend private property that's not even your own.

From my perspective that makes him the terrorist. It's questionable whether he could legally be in possession of the weapon he was carrying since he's not yet 18 and if he was indeed committing a crime by having it then everything that happened afterwards happened while he was in the commission of a crime.
I see it as someone who was trained with a rifile since he was a baby, going to protect business and elderly from getting attacked from the democrat mob. And did a great job, the new shot heard round the world.
Still illegal for him to be in possession of a firearm in Wisconsin.
And what does that have to do with this thread?
It's a pity you don't understand, comrade.
He was charged with murder that’s what we’re talking about are you saying he doesn’t have a right to self-defense because he’s 17 answer the question dude what are you afraid of?

This has been addressed. We will have to wait for everything to sort itself out but you generally can not claim self defense while committing a crime.
You can claim self defense when attacked----the druggy whacked him with a skateboard ---good riddance to him and righteous kill..second idiot trying to pull a gun out of his pants (also reportedly a felon and marxist) shot in arm another excellent legal shot...kid should have fired a second shot and killed him though..... and all of this after the mob of violent marxist communists chased down the kid as he tried to get away from them.

Turn the kid loose and give him a medal for being more of a man then most of the men we have nowadays.

If you are committing a crime and someone else committing a crime attacks you, the odds of you being able to claim self defense are low.
I have no doubt he's going to claim self defense. But the court can reject that because he was illegally in possession of that rifle.
Lol that’s ridiculous The possession of a gun is a misdemeanor. We had to self defense every American citizen is privileged to.. We are not communist yet
There are limits to asserting self defense in court. One of those limits in Wisconsin is killing someone while in the commission of a crime.

Well, you have it all figured out....You could save Kenosha lots of money in trial costs....What should he get? Death?

I feel bad for anybody that messes with this kid the way he can handle a rifle wow, He shot the guys arm off When he was about to get shot point blank

He will never have the right to own a gun again....lol

guaranteed a condition to his plea
Yea no way in hell that kid was born to handle a gun, he will be a cop.. he did nothing wrong

You tell that to the DA who has to run in kenosha lol

They will do their utmost to fuck t hat kid up, irrelevant of how they really feel about it

The people want it
Idk he’s gonna have a gun again he’s amazing

How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them
We can't rush to any judgements regarding Jacob Blake.
1598564711870.png

Don't agonize, organize!

DON'T AGONIZE, ORGANIZE!

DON'T AGONIZE, ORGANIZE! DON'T AGONIZE, ORGANIZE! DON'T AGONIZE, ORGANIZE!

That's what happens when mayors and governors don't stop the riots, people defend their property....using....
Self-Defense and the Castle Doctrine
Wisconsin law
allows deadly force in self-defense in the limited circumstances where the person defending themselves “reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm” to their person.
The castle doctrine does not apply to folks protecting someone else's property.

939.48  Self-defense and defense of others.
(1m) (a) In this subsection:
2. “Place of business" means a business that the actor owns or operates.​

That's what happens when mayors and governors don't stop the riots, people defend their property....using....
Wisconsin law
allows deadly force in self-defense in the limited circumstances where the person defending themselves “reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm” to their person.

I tried to read your post.

I couldn't get past the ridiculous lie in the first part of the first sentence.

Tell me what property a 17 year old child who lives in a different state owns?

The child isn't even from Wisconsin. How can he be protecting his property if he doesn't even live there?

What property of value does that 17 year old child own that those protesters were harming?

You are so full of garbage.
He said he worked at the gas station he was there to protect it, until the mob chased him
He doesn't even live there -- how does he work at that gas station?

Wisconsin law
Unfortunately the kid was from out of state and was unlawfully carrying that weapon based on what I've read. On those counts he is liable

Wisconsin law

The child isn't even from Wisconsin. How can he be protecting his property if he doesn't even live there?

What property of value does that 17 year old child own that those protesters were harming?

He said he worked at the gas station he was there to protect it, until the mob chased him
He has to live at the gas station!? Lol what!?

Wisconsin law

Not at the gas station, but in that area, if not in that state. So how does he work there?

You all have the strangest concept of self-defense. You're not defending yourself if you grab a gun, drive 20 miles to the melee in order to insert yourself into a volatile situation where you then use your weapon that you're not old enough to have to defend private property that's not even your own.

From my perspective that makes him the terrorist. It's questionable whether he could legally be in possession of the weapon he was carrying since he's not yet 18 and if he was indeed committing a crime by having it then everything that happened afterwards happened while he was in the commission of a crime.
I see it as someone who was trained with a rifile since he was a baby, going to protect business and elderly from getting attacked from the democrat mob. And did a great job, the new shot heard round the world.
He was charged with murder that’s what we’re talking about are you saying he doesn’t have a right to self-defense because he’s 17 answer the question dude what are you afraid of?

This has been addressed. We will have to wait for everything to sort itself out but you generally can not claim self defense while committing a crime.
Are you saying the shootees checked his ID? Was there a ID check to get in the riot? Lol

You understand what I'm saying.
No I don’t, You’re saying he was attacked because he was 17 and caring a weapon and that is a crime how did they know he was 17 how do you know they were aware of that law how do you know they checked his ID please provide some information

He was attacked while committing a crime. The odds are not good that he will be able to claim self defense.

I think that someone in the protest shot those people, then blamed it on the kid...

So, there you have it. More left wing communists killing each other...
The kid himself says you're an idiot... "I just killed someone." ~ teen murderer

Really? let me see a quote or something....
Really.

Are you feeling stupid now?

You can claim self defense when attacked----the druggy whacked him with a skateboard ---good riddance to him and righteous kill..second idiot trying to pull a gun out of his pants (also reportedly a felon and marxist) shot in arm another excellent legal shot...kid should have fired a second shot and killed him though..... and all of this after the mob of violent marxist communists chased down the kid as he tried to get away from them.

Turn the kid loose and give him a medal for being more of a man then most of the men we have nowadays.

If you are committing a crime and someone else committing a crime attacks you, the odds of you being able to claim self defense are low.
I have no doubt he's going to claim self defense. But the court can reject that because he was illegally in possession of that rifle.
Lol that’s ridiculous The possession of a gun is a misdemeanor. We had to self defense every American citizen is privileged to.. We are not communist yet
There are limits to asserting self defense in court. One of those limits in Wisconsin is killing someone while in the commission of a crime.

Well, you have it all figured out....You could save Kenosha lots of money in trial costs....What should he get? Death?
I would like that but no, Wisconsin doesn't have the death penalty. Life in prison will have to do.

Wisconsin law

Not at the gas station, but in that area, if not in that state. So how does he work there?
Who cares it has nothing to do what he did bro.. you’re still not gonna win this you can’t attack people you disagree with.. he’s going to be free soon.. deal with it

Are you saying the shootees checked his ID? Was there a ID check to get in the riot? Lol

No I don’t, You’re saying he was attacked because he was 17 and caring a weapon and that is a crime how did they know he was 17 how do you know they were aware of that law how do you know they checked his ID please provide some information

He was attacked while committing a crime. The odds are not good that he will be able to claim self defense.

I think that someone in the protest shot those people, then blamed it on the kid...

The kid himself says you're an idiot... "I just killed someone." ~ teen murderer

Really.

Yes in self defense.. you can’t unchange the video lol

Wisconsin law

Prove that.

He didn't even live in that state.

He illegally had a weapon and murdered 2 people. That isn't protecting anything.

There was no gas station in the middle of that street or anywhere near that street.

Try another lie. That one doesn't work.

Really.

Nope, not self defense as the teen murderer was in the commission of a crime.

Wisconsin law

He doesn't even live in that state.

You are making up a lie.

You have failed to show any proof of your claim.

What is the name of the business? Who owns it? No responsible business person has a 17 year old child there with a semi automatic weapon. Nor would any allow it since it's illegal.

Try another lie that one just is way too lame.

Really.

Amazing how these fools justify everything. This kid is a hero. I hope so many MFs take this in their own hands eventually. The girlies will run. No old ladies to knock down.

Really.

Amazing how these fools justify everything. This kid is a hero. I hope so many MFs take this in their own hands eventually. The girlies will run. No old ladies to knock down.

Can you imagine if the shits were on the jury...or worse running the country?

Wisconsin law

Who cares it has nothing to do what he did bro.. you’re still not gonna win this you can’t attack people you disagree with.. he’s going to be free soon.. deal with it
LOLOL
You brought it up, now you don't want to talk about it? :abgg2q.jpg:

Just like you claimed his first victim called him the n-word, now you don't want to talk about that either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back