Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread cleaned of HUGE derailment and reopened.

Crepitus and Incensored are thread banned. Do not reply to their posts.

So was pretty much everyone else there. The rioters made the mistake of attacking an armed man.

No jury is going to convict him.

Never underestimate the stupidity of people. The Soros DA will pack an all black, all BLM jury. He should never be charged, armed men chased him brandishing firearms.

Kyle Rittenhouse - TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT

View attachment 380602
He was a criminal in violation of WI gun laws.

If you think otherwise you are a hypocrite

Procedural bullshit.

People have a right to defend property from lawlessness. Chickenshit gun grabber laws don't stop that.

It's amazing how you ignore the rioters and focus on this guy because he had the audacity to defend himself and someone's property.

Maybe the rioters should visit your property.
It was not his property.

He was acting illegally as armed security.

At the point of the attack he was defending himself.

What the hell is even illegal armed security?

Can you point out that law?

I already linked to WI gun laws.

Anyone under 18 cannot legally carry a firearm in public.

If a person under 18 is acting as protection of a public business while carrying a firearm in WI he is doing so illegally.

If the owner of the business hired a 17 tear old to carry a gun on his property he would be breaking the law by illegally hiring a minor to act as armed security. If the minor proclaimed that it was his job to protect a business that someone else owned while carrying a firearm he was acting as illegal armed security.

This is not high level reasoning

Procedural bullshit.

Keep defending rioters you SJW pansy.
I have no interest in social justice.

I will never support people who loot, riot, or commit arson.

Just like I will never support anyone who illegally carries a firearm.

You are a fucking hypocrite.

You are an equivocator. When the law stops enforcing the law, law abiding people can stand up to take its place.

Anything else is tyranny and anarchy.
But this kid was not law abiding was he?

No he wasn't because he was illegally carrying a firearm.

So if NYC descends into chaos I can't defend myself with a long arm or a handgun because outside carry in NYC is illegal?

When the police refuse to enforce the law, procedural laws become moot.
You can defend yourself, just expect for them to try to prosecute you for the firearm violation.

There's more than one part to all of this.

How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them
Arrest all of us! We need to fight back!
What was the "child" doing with a gun?
Defending himself against the terrorists in BLM....
You all have the strangest concept of self-defense. You're not defending yourself if you grab a gun, drive 20 miles to the melee in order to insert yourself into a volatile situation where you then use your weapon that you're not old enough to have to defend private property that's not even your own.

From my perspective that makes him the terrorist. It's questionable whether he could legally be in possession of the weapon he was carrying since he's not yet 18 and if he was indeed committing a crime by having it then everything that happened afterwards happened while he was in the commission of a crime.
Let me get this straight-----you don't realize that a mob of looters and rioters attacking businesses and people are terrorists but you think a 17 year who picks up a gun to fight back the violent mob is a terrorist? Hun, your morals are all screwed up.........
This is why kids are not allowed to vote. possess weapons, or give consent because they often make poor decisions. He should have kept his ass at home and then he wouldn't be facing murder charges.

The owner of the business that he was allegedly defending may very well find someone attempting to hold him liable for having a unlawfully armed 17 year old on the premises for the purposes of defending it. When he took off running with his weapon, he was no longer on private property therefore whatever alleged consent the business owner had provided him ended.

There are three things I teach my people to always try to avoid when we go out - don't get shot, don't get arrested and don't get sued.

I'd stack my ethics and those of my workers against your morals any day of the week.

How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them
You all have the strangest concept of self-defense. You're not defending yourself if you grab a gun, drive 20 miles to the melee in order to insert yourself into a volatile situation where you then use your weapon that you're not old enough to have to defend private property that's not even your own.

From my perspective that makes him the terrorist. It's questionable whether he could legally be in possession of the weapon he was carrying since he's not yet 18 and if he was indeed committing a crime by having it then everything that happened afterwards happened while he was in the commission of a crime.
I see it as someone who was trained with a rifile since he was a baby, going to protect business and elderly from getting attacked from the democrat mob. And did a great job, the new shot heard round the world.
Still illegal for him to be in possession of a firearm in Wisconsin.
And what does that have to do with this thread?
It's a pity you don't understand, comrade.
He was charged with murder that’s what we’re talking about are you saying he doesn’t have a right to self-defense because he’s 17 answer the question dude what are you afraid of?
Moron, this thread is about him defending himself.

Can't you follow along?
Yes are you saying it wasn’t self defense? It’s a yes or no question yes or no lol
How many times need I say it's not self defense until you understand I'm saying it's not self defense? Just throw out a number so I can measure your ignorance...
So if you have a gun I throw a Molotov cocktail
At you, Trying to set you on fire, I take a skateboard and hit you upside the head while you’re on the ground, I pull out a gun to shoot you at point blank range, you don’t pull the trigger!? Lol hahah hahha
No one threw a molotov cocktail at him, so you lose that argument. And the skateboard was used to disarm a murderer, so no legal right to shoot him either.

So video is just fake news? Lol

No, you're fake news. Don'tcha have to light a molotov cocktail before you throw it?

The plastic bag thrown at the teen murderer was clearly not lit ...

EgWvAEmVoAESE6j

... it only appeared that way when the lights behind it shined on it while it was in the air.

What was in the bag?

Don't know, but it wasn't lit. Molotov cocktails are not delivered by plastic bags, ya dumbfuck ... they would blow up in the face of the person lighting them if they tried.

Jeez, are you ever fucking retarded. :cuckoo:

Doesn’t matter it appeared as a Molotov cocktail, and he used what was in the bag as a weapon.. and he paid the price. Lol

And now the teen murderer will pay his price for 2 murders.

No he will probably run for President and win in 2032 he’s a national hero. “ shot heard round the world”

LOLOLOL

Once again, you prove you're a Russian troll who's ignorant of our laws.

Comrade, in 2032, the teen shooter will be 29. U.S. law requires the president to be at least 35.

Can't those Rooskies train you idiots any better than this??

:abgg2q.jpg:

I said 2036

Why would you even lie about something like that when it can clearly be seen above that you posted 2032?
No he will probably run for President and win in 2032 he’s a national hero. “ shot heard round the world”

I feel bad for the kid. He should never have been in that situation. I don’t think he is a bad kid. From all accounts he wasn’t, he seemed earnest. This is going to be with the rest of his life...and what kind of message about the value of human life will he get from those who praise him? What a mess.

I see it as someone who was trained with a rifile since he was a baby, going to protect business and elderly from getting attacked from the democrat mob. And did a great job, the new shot heard round the world.
He was charged with murder that’s what we’re talking about are you saying he doesn’t have a right to self-defense because he’s 17 answer the question dude what are you afraid of?
Moron, this thread is about him defending himself.

Can't you follow along?
Yes are you saying it wasn’t self defense? It’s a yes or no question yes or no lol
How many times need I say it's not self defense until you understand I'm saying it's not self defense? Just throw out a number so I can measure your ignorance...
So if you have a gun I throw a Molotov cocktail
At you, Trying to set you on fire, I take a skateboard and hit you upside the head while you’re on the ground, I pull out a gun to shoot you at point blank range, you don’t pull the trigger!? Lol hahah hahha
No one threw a molotov cocktail at him, so you lose that argument. And the skateboard was used to disarm a murderer, so no legal right to shoot him either.

So video is just fake news? Lol

No, you're fake news. Don'tcha have to light a molotov cocktail before you throw it?

The plastic bag thrown at the teen murderer was clearly not lit ...

EgWvAEmVoAESE6j

... it only appeared that way when the lights behind it shined on it while it was in the air.

What was in the bag?

Don't know, but it wasn't lit. Molotov cocktails are not delivered by plastic bags, ya dumbfuck ... they would blow up in the face of the person lighting them if they tried.

Jeez, are you ever fucking retarded. :cuckoo:

Doesn’t matter it appeared as a Molotov cocktail, and he used what was in the bag as a weapon.. and he paid the price. Lol

And now the teen murderer will pay his price for 2 murders.

LOLOLOL

Once again, you prove you're a Russian troll who's ignorant of our laws.

Comrade, in 2032, the teen shooter will be 29. U.S. law requires the president to be at least 35.

Can't those Rooskies train you idiots any better than this??

:abgg2q.jpg:

I said 2036

Why would you even lie about something like that when it can clearly be seen above that you posted 2032?

LOL

Even funnier than that dork lying is that even his lie is still wrong because the teen murderer will still be too young, at 33 in 2036, to run for president. He's such an idiot that even lying doesn’t help him make his inane point.

I watched a few of the videos. Here's my take:

1) I believe he's not old enough to be carrying a firearm.

2) They came after him. The kid shot two of them in self-defense.

3) I'm still not sure what started all of this. I saw that someone got shot in the head, which I think initiated this entire thing. Some of them were claiming that this kid shot him. I've also read that this kid was running away saying that he's not the shooter.

I'm not sure how this will all play out.
Where does the US constitution of the Second Amendment have an age limit?

The state of Wisconsin has that law.
He wasn’t arrested for carrying a gun at the age of 17 he was charged with murder..
LOLOL

Uh, yeah, Jizzy... he's been charged with illegal possession of a dangerous weapon while under the age of 18. *poof* There goes his self defense case.

:dance:

I feel bad for the kid. He should never have been in that situation. I don’t think he is a bad kid. From all accounts he wasn’t, he seemed earnest. This is going to be with the rest of his life...and what kind of message about the value of human life will he get from those who praise him? What a mess.
No doubt he was influenced by the vigilante messages by our rogue president.

This excellent eight minute video by YouTuber Conservative Hype House proves that every shot fired by Kyle Rittenhouse was done in self defense.

It will be up to a jury of his peers. Was he justified, or was he looking for trouble?
I think a proper judge will dismiss it at arrangement
yeah, that would certainly require some kind of arrangement.
video is very clear. the engaging parties were the bullies, they attacked him, the kid. clear as glass. I just want folks like you to deny that. why the kid was there is immaterial. he has every right as the bullies had to be there. Unless of course you think they own the street?

He may have a right to be there. He does not have the right to be in possession of a rifle at 17 years old. Federal Law prohibits it. Which means he is not a law abiding gun owner. He can’t own any guns at his age. He was committing a felony. Possession of a weapon by an underaged individual. So now the only charge possible is Murder. In addition to the Felony possession of a firearm charges.
if he has a card he is.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...hild-can-still-legally-own-a-rife-or-shotgun/
1598598315135.png

What we do have is the peaceful skateboarders police record

View attachment 380564

So all three of the people who got shot have a criminal record.

Online arrest records show Huber was arrested several times on battery, drugs and other charges.

This has been addressed. We will have to wait for everything to sort itself out but you generally can not claim self defense while committing a crime.
Are you saying the shootees checked his ID? Was there a ID check to get in the riot? Lol

You understand what I'm saying.
No I don’t, You’re saying he was attacked because he was 17 and caring a weapon and that is a crime how did they know he was 17 how do you know they were aware of that law how do you know they checked his ID please provide some information

He was attacked while committing a crime. The odds are not good that he will be able to claim self defense.

I think that someone in the protest shot those people, then blamed it on the kid...

So, there you have it. More left wing communists killing each other...

That will be easy enough to determine.

There will have to be an investigation, and not some demand for a rush...There are reports that a rioter drew down on him before he shot anyone, so let's see.

They might have. It very well might not matter though if it was determined that what he did was in the midst of committing a crime.
So, they give him what they did the black youth in Baltimore....Probation.

This has been addressed. We will have to wait for everything to sort itself out but you generally can not claim self defense while committing a crime.
Are you saying the shootees checked his ID? Was there a ID check to get in the riot? Lol

No I don’t, You’re saying he was attacked because he was 17 and caring a weapon and that is a crime how did they know he was 17 how do you know they were aware of that law how do you know they checked his ID please provide some information

He was attacked while committing a crime. The odds are not good that he will be able to claim self defense.

I think that someone in the protest shot those people, then blamed it on the kid...

There will have to be an investigation, and not some demand for a rush...There are reports that a rioter drew down on him before he shot anyone, so let's see.

They might have. It very well might not matter though if it was determined that what he did was in the midst of committing a crime.

The New York Times is reporting that he may have been the victim...

Here are key excerpts from the story, “Tracking the Suspect in the Fatal Kenosha Shootings,” in which Times reporters stitch together a timeline from several videos, and with my highlights:

In most of the footage The Times has reviewed from before the shootings, Mr. Rittenhouse is around this area. He also offers medical assistance to protesters.

About 15 minutes before the first shooting, police officers drive past Mr. Rittenhouse, and the other armed civilians who claim to be protecting the dealership, and offer water out of appreciation.

Mr. Rittenhouse walks up to a police vehicle carrying his rifle and talks with the officers.

He eventually leaves the dealership and is barred by the police from returning. Six minutes later footage shows Mr. Rittenhouse being chased by an unknown group of people into the parking lot of another dealership several blocks away.
While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head. . .

As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him.

One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.

Mr. Rittenhouse’s gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.

As this happens, police vehicles just one block away remain stationary during the gunfire.
Mr. Rittenhouse walks with his hands up toward the police vehicles. Bystanders call out to the officers that he had just shot people.
The police drive by him without stopping, on their way to assist the victims.

The left is making a big deal about the supposed “white privilege” of Rittenhouse because the police initially drove past him even though he had his hands up. But as this story makes clear, the police were heading to aid victims, which is surely sound police procedure, not yet knowing that Rittenhouse was the shooter.

Simply having and carrying the gun was a crime for him.
Please cite the statute.

He fired that gun into a crowd randomly, without taking time to aim.

He did not "fire into a crowd randomly."

He only shot people who were trying to hurt him.

Here is proof:

The Guy is right on most things---but in WI a kid can carry a weapon with adult supervision which he had till the criminals attacked him so he shouldn't be charged with possession of firearm either.

No doubt he was influenced by the vigilante messages by our rogue president.
Do you really say that because everything this do-gooder kid did was moral..............

The three criminals he shot---------needed to be shot.

The New York Times is reporting that he may have been the victim...

Here are key excerpts from the story, “Tracking the Suspect in the Fatal Kenosha Shootings,” in which Times reporters stitch together a timeline from several videos, and with my highlights:

In most of the footage The Times has reviewed from before the shootings, Mr. Rittenhouse is around this area. He also offers medical assistance to protesters.

About 15 minutes before the first shooting, police officers drive past Mr. Rittenhouse, and the other armed civilians who claim to be protecting the dealership, and offer water out of appreciation.

Mr. Rittenhouse walks up to a police vehicle carrying his rifle and talks with the officers.

He eventually leaves the dealership and is barred by the police from returning. Six minutes later footage shows Mr. Rittenhouse being chased by an unknown group of people into the parking lot of another dealership several blocks away.
While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head. . .

As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him.

One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.

Mr. Rittenhouse’s gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.

As this happens, police vehicles just one block away remain stationary during the gunfire.
Mr. Rittenhouse walks with his hands up toward the police vehicles. Bystanders call out to the officers that he had just shot people.
The police drive by him without stopping, on their way to assist the victims.

The left is making a big deal about the supposed “white privilege” of Rittenhouse because the police initially drove past him even though he had his hands up. But as this story makes clear, the police were heading to aid victims, which is surely sound police procedure, not yet knowing that Rittenhouse was the shooter.

Simply having and carrying the gun was a crime for him.
Please cite the statute.

Minimum Age to Purchase & Possess in Wisconsin | Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence.

Pictures Show Young Rittenhouse Shot At
Least Two BLM Rioters in Self Defense, One
Rioter Was Carrying a Gun and Is a Convicted Felon

CONTENDER FOR 'DARWIN AWARDS'

Attacker with a skateboard versus someone carrying an AR-15?
- Never bring a skateboard to a gun fight!

kid-shooter.jpg

'It may be the last thing the skateboard carrier ever did. It appears this man was shot right after attacking the young Rittenhouse with a skateboard. After that he fell to the ground and didn’t move.'

No sympathy here for the violent attackers / terrorists who chose the wrong victim to attack, one carrying an AR-15.

He is only charged with a crime because he used a gun. In the mind of communist democrat gun-grabbers, ANY use of a firearm is illegitimate and criminal.

This is why we need to violently and completely rid the world of their filth.

Nah, he also crossed state lines to " defend" his property. Shot and killed a few people, then drove back home to Illinois to flee the law. That also may be considered against the law.
View attachment 380938View attachment 380939

ROTFLMFAO, the asshole drove to a different state to purposely shoot people and you say it was defending himself when it was premeditated?

MAGA!!!!
Do you have a link showing that he purposely shot people for no reason? Lol

Why else did he drive to another state to "defend " his property that was back in Illinois?
Free country

Where was his property again?

kid-shooter.jpg

'It may be the last thing the skateboard carrier ever did. It appears this man was shot right after attacking the young Rittenhouse with a skateboard. After that he fell to the ground and didn’t move.'

No sympathy here for the violent attackers / terrorists who chose the wrong victim to attack, one carrying an AR-15.

He is only charged with a crime because he used a gun. In the mind of communist democrat gun-grabbers, ANY use of a firearm is illegitimate and criminal.

Nah, he also crossed state lines to " defend" his property. Shot and killed a few people, then drove back home to Illinois to flee the law. That also may be considered against the law.

ROTFLMFAO, the asshole drove to a different state to purposely shoot people and you say it was defending himself when it was premeditated?

MAGA!!!!

I drove to another state and if someone tries to endanger my life, I'll shoot him/her.

Except he went there to shoot people.

kid-shooter.jpg

MAGA!!!!

What?

Lie much? How would the patriot even know democrat child molester Joseph Rosenbaum would be there, much less that the democrat child molester (redundant?) would pull a handgun on him?

What a stupid post you offer - utterly brainless. I guess demagoguery doesn't require facts or reason....

Pretty sure he didn’t care who he shot just as long as he got to shoot someone.

MAGA!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back