Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them
Arrest all of us! We need to fight back!
What was the "child" doing with a gun?
Defending himself against the terrorists in BLM....
You all have the strangest concept of self-defense. You're not defending yourself if you grab a gun, drive 20 miles to the melee in order to insert yourself into a volatile situation where you then use your weapon that you're not old enough to have to defend private property that's not even your own.

From my perspective that makes him the terrorist. It's questionable whether he could legally be in possession of the weapon he was carrying since he's not yet 18 and if he was indeed committing a crime by having it then everything that happened afterwards happened while he was in the commission of a crime.
I see it as someone who was trained with a rifile since he was a baby, going to protect business and elderly from getting attacked from the democrat mob. And did a great job, the new shot heard round the world.
Still illegal for him to be in possession of a firearm in Wisconsin.
And what does that have to do with this thread?
It's a pity you don't understand, comrade.
He was charged with murder that’s what we’re talking about are you saying he doesn’t have a right to self-defense because he’s 17 answer the question dude what are you afraid of?

This has been addressed. We will have to wait for everything to sort itself out but you generally can not claim self defense while committing a crime.
Are you saying the shootees checked his ID? Was there a ID check to get in the riot? Lol

You understand what I'm saying.
No I don’t, You’re saying he was attacked because he was 17 and caring a weapon and that is a crime how did they know he was 17 how do you know they were aware of that law how do you know they checked his ID please provide some information

He was attacked while committing a crime. The odds are not good that he will be able to claim self defense.

I think that someone in the protest shot those people, then blamed it on the kid...

So, there you have it. More left wing communists killing each other...

That will be easy enough to determine.

There will have to be an investigation, and not some demand for a rush...There are reports that a rioter drew down on him before he shot anyone, so let's see.

They might have. It very well might not matter though if it was determined that what he did was in the midst of committing a crime.

The New York Times is reporting that he may have been the victim...

Here are key excerpts from the story, “Tracking the Suspect in the Fatal Kenosha Shootings,” in which Times reporters stitch together a timeline from several videos, and with my highlights:

In most of the footage The Times has reviewed from before the shootings, Mr. Rittenhouse is around this area. He also offers medical assistance to protesters.

About 15 minutes before the first shooting, police officers drive past Mr. Rittenhouse, and the other armed civilians who claim to be protecting the dealership, and offer water out of appreciation.

Mr. Rittenhouse walks up to a police vehicle carrying his rifle and talks with the officers.

He eventually leaves the dealership and is barred by the police from returning. Six minutes later footage shows Mr. Rittenhouse being chased by an unknown group of people into the parking lot of another dealership several blocks away.
While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head. . .

As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him.

One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.

Mr. Rittenhouse’s gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.

As this happens, police vehicles just one block away remain stationary during the gunfire.
Mr. Rittenhouse walks with his hands up toward the police vehicles. Bystanders call out to the officers that he had just shot people.
The police drive by him without stopping, on their way to assist the victims.

The left is making a big deal about the supposed “white privilege” of Rittenhouse because the police initially drove past him even though he had his hands up. But as this story makes clear, the police were heading to aid victims, which is surely sound police procedure, not yet knowing that Rittenhouse was the shooter.

Simply having and carrying the gun was a crime for him.
Please cite the statute.

Minimum Age to Purchase & Possess in Wisconsin | Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence.

Ok, so what's your point? It's a misdemeanor.....So, he'll pay a fine and get on with life...
Class A misdemeanor can also include up to 9 months in jail...
(3) Penalties for misdemeanors are as follows:​
(a) For a Class A misdemeanor, a fine not to exceed $10,000 or imprisonment not to exceed 9 months, or both.​

Would you be satisfied with that?
For that crime? Sure. For the crime of first degree murder... life in prison with no chance of parole.
There weren't any murders, dumbfuck.
LOLOL

Tell that to the little RW teen terrorist who's in jail now on first degree murder charges. I'm sure your voice will comfort him.

:abgg2q.jpg:
He's not in jail.
Oh? He's being held without bond. Where do you think they're holding him? In a clubhouse?

None of that is really true. Rittenhouse is in a juvenile detention facility in Illinois. Kids merely waiting for foster care placement are in the same place. Prosecutors may have dreams of what they want to charge but they haven't yet charged anything and there has been no arraignment. He has to be extradited to Wisconsin first. The extradition hearing has just been put off 30 days so its video games until then.
too many videos showing the kid innocent.

How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them
You all have the strangest concept of self-defense. You're not defending yourself if you grab a gun, drive 20 miles to the melee in order to insert yourself into a volatile situation where you then use your weapon that you're not old enough to have to defend private property that's not even your own.

From my perspective that makes him the terrorist. It's questionable whether he could legally be in possession of the weapon he was carrying since he's not yet 18 and if he was indeed committing a crime by having it then everything that happened afterwards happened while he was in the commission of a crime.
I see it as someone who was trained with a rifile since he was a baby, going to protect business and elderly from getting attacked from the democrat mob. And did a great job, the new shot heard round the world.
He was charged with murder that’s what we’re talking about are you saying he doesn’t have a right to self-defense because he’s 17 answer the question dude what are you afraid of?

This has been addressed. We will have to wait for everything to sort itself out but you generally can not claim self defense while committing a crime.
Are you saying the shootees checked his ID? Was there a ID check to get in the riot? Lol

No I don’t, You’re saying he was attacked because he was 17 and caring a weapon and that is a crime how did they know he was 17 how do you know they were aware of that law how do you know they checked his ID please provide some information

He was attacked while committing a crime. The odds are not good that he will be able to claim self defense.

I think that someone in the protest shot those people, then blamed it on the kid...

There will have to be an investigation, and not some demand for a rush...There are reports that a rioter drew down on him before he shot anyone, so let's see.

They might have. It very well might not matter though if it was determined that what he did was in the midst of committing a crime.

Here are key excerpts from the story, “Tracking the Suspect in the Fatal Kenosha Shootings,” in which Times reporters stitch together a timeline from several videos, and with my highlights:

In most of the footage The Times has reviewed from before the shootings, Mr. Rittenhouse is around this area. He also offers medical assistance to protesters.

About 15 minutes before the first shooting, police officers drive past Mr. Rittenhouse, and the other armed civilians who claim to be protecting the dealership, and offer water out of appreciation.

Mr. Rittenhouse walks up to a police vehicle carrying his rifle and talks with the officers.

He eventually leaves the dealership and is barred by the police from returning. Six minutes later footage shows Mr. Rittenhouse being chased by an unknown group of people into the parking lot of another dealership several blocks away.
While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head. . .

As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him.

One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.

Mr. Rittenhouse’s gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.

As this happens, police vehicles just one block away remain stationary during the gunfire.
Mr. Rittenhouse walks with his hands up toward the police vehicles. Bystanders call out to the officers that he had just shot people.

The left is making a big deal about the supposed “white privilege” of Rittenhouse because the police initially drove past him even though he had his hands up. But as this story makes clear, the police were heading to aid victims, which is surely sound police procedure, not yet knowing that Rittenhouse was the shooter.

Please cite the statute.

Minimum Age to Purchase & Possess in Wisconsin | Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence.

Ok, so what's your point? It's a misdemeanor.....So, he'll pay a fine and get on with life...

He's in jail.
yep, so what? he isn't guilty of anything is he?

Not yet .
so what then? just stating the obvious, huh mr. obvious?

Are you insinuating he was free game for the mob? fk his business saving ass hole?

I'm saying there will be people who will determine the situation. We aren't them.
We are allowed to make our own judgements. You just admitted that you believe the mob was entitled to kill him.

Lol....surely you can do better than this.

Please cite the statute.

(a) For a Class A misdemeanor, a fine not to exceed $10,000 or imprisonment not to exceed 9 months, or both.​

For that crime? Sure. For the crime of first degree murder... life in prison with no chance of parole.
LOLOL

Tell that to the little RW teen terrorist who's in jail now on first degree murder charges. I'm sure your voice will comfort him.

He's not in jail.
Oh? He's being held without bond. Where do you think they're holding him? In a clubhouse?

None of that is really true. Rittenhouse is in a juvenile detention facility in Illinois. Kids merely waiting for foster care placement are in the same place. Prosecutors may have dreams of what they want to charge but they haven't yet charged anything and there has been no arraignment. He has to be extradited to Wisconsin first. The extradition hearing has just been put off 30 days so its video games until then.

Maybe they aren't able to extradict him but they don't extradict people over misdameanors.

. Trumpsters don't care about states rights,
prove it.
Can't prove a negative.

Have you ever stood up for states rights when it conflicted with your dear leader's commands?
sure you should, you claim we're against them. how are we against them? identified a state's right we don't care about? that isn't a negative that is presenting evidence to back your ludicrous claim.

So, nuthin'? I doubt you've ever stood up for limiting federal power under Trump. Amirite? I'm right.

Seems I have to be to keep people from tripping all over the place telling me what I mean.
nothing in my response that represents that statement whatsoever. but thanks for playing. I merely thanked you for being Captain Obvious.

Please cite the statute.

He's in jail.

Not yet .

Are you insinuating he was free game for the mob? fk his business saving ass hole?

I'm saying there will be people who will determine the situation. We aren't them.
We are allowed to make our own judgements. You just admitted that you believe the mob was entitled to kill him.

So the mob wasn't allowed to assault him?

Please cite the statute.

LOLOL

That's because the chief of police is a political hack. No jury will convict him.
That remains to be seen. But the judge will still instruct the jury, if it gets that far, that self defense cannot be considered because the defendant himself was in tbe commission of a crime when he fired his weapon.
ROFL! Here's the "jaywalking is murder" line of reasoning. He was not committing any crime when they started chasing him. He had the right to shoot them the minute they took after him.
Of course he was committing a crime. It was illegal for him to be in possession of a firearm.

The real crime was the chickenshit cops enlisting teenagers to do their dirty work.

. Trumpsters don't care about states rights,
prove it.
Can't prove a negative.

Have you ever stood up for states rights when it conflicted with your dear leader's commands?
sure you should, you claim we're against them. how are we against them? identified a state's right we don't care about? that isn't a negative that is presenting evidence to back your ludicrous claim.

So, nuthin'? I doubt you've ever stood up for limiting federal power under Trump. Amirite? I'm right.
I doubt you have ever stood up for limiting federal power under anyone.

Please cite the statute.

LOLOL

That's because the chief of police is a political hack. No jury will convict him.
That remains to be seen. But the judge will still instruct the jury, if it gets that far, that self defense cannot be considered because the defendant himself was in tbe commission of a crime when he fired his weapon.
ROFL! Here's the "jaywalking is murder" line of reasoning. He was not committing any crime when they started chasing him. He had the right to shoot them the minute they took after him.
Of course he was committing a crime. It was illegal for him to be in possession of a firearm.

The real crime was the chickenshit cops enlisting teenagers to do their dirty work.
They didn't "enlist" anyone, shit for brains. Since when is enforcing the law "dirty work?"

name something he did that I should have questioned him over? I don't like all the EO's. No, but again, the congress decided he wasn't president. so there's that and stopped all business. I feel he is merely trying to fulfull promises he made during his campaign.

Please cite the statute.

He's in jail.

Not yet .

In general no one is allowed to assault anyone.

Please cite the statute.

He's in jail.

Not yet .

so why did they? and if they didn't have a right, the kid was therefore allowed to defend himself right? you're on a roll,

BTW, why would a protestor have to chase someone in a mob environment? Especially if they are peaceful?

Last edited:

Please cite the statute.

He's in jail.

Not yet .

Then Rittenhouse was allowed to shoot them

you mean the dumbfk demofk mayor that told his police force to stand down. that's what you meant right? please clarify who the police report to? can you? can you be fking honest enough to acknowledge that fact? Then we can discuss some more.

Please cite the statute.

LOLOL

Even criminals have a right to self defense you commie

This gets to core of the issue. Citizens stopped policing their own neighborhoods when as a society we went with professional police forces. Now these terribly irresponsible city and state leaders are preventing their police from responding, because these elected leaders are of the same political faction as the rioters, but, if the armed citizen returns to the streets, bodies start dropping.

One 17 year old dropped 3 in a manner of minutes, would 10 have dropped 30? Will a Jury want to green-light this? If they overcharge him, he'll get off. If he is modestly charged, and has a clean background, a hung jury is a likely outcome, but his folks will have mortgaged their house, their college fund for him and spent their own retirement funds on attorney fees trying to keep him out of prison, and even if they manage that, a felony record remains a real possibility.

Lin Wood is taking the case pro bono.

As are the McCloskey's.
Who are they?

The guy and his wife from Missouri who were charged for protecting their home from the rioters.

Please cite the statute.

LOLOL

What was dirty? His civil rights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back